[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was your oneitis or someone you loved deeply anons? What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1488534989756.png (198KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
1488534989756.png
198KB, 917x871px
Who was your oneitis or someone you loved deeply anons? What would you like to say to her?
>>
File: 9JCgiD8.jpg (114KB, 538x673px) Image search: [Google]
9JCgiD8.jpg
114KB, 538x673px
>>35421046
That small qt girl from uni. I have never felt this way towards someone before. During today she told me her boyfriend was meeting her at uni then they were going to the super market to 'meet one of his friends that worked there'. After that they were going back her his place to meet more of his friends over drinks. she doesn't drink or only lightly. I feel like utter shit right now because i had a chance with her and i did nothing. I know what they plan on doing tonight and i still fucking rips me to pieces, i ordered parts for an exit bag before. I want out, this is is a fucking indescribable pain. Fuck life, its just not fair.
>>
>being torn up about a random vapid girl in uni who gave you some attention

lmao stop being such a pussy
>>
>>35421180
Unironically this

I don't care if she's the mousiest little Asian girl in the world, she's a Stacy roastie in that world. Get over her.
>>
>>35421145
>some chick talked to me for 10 seconds
>I had a chance with her
holy fuck lol
>>
>>35421273
We talk everyday, sit next to each other and get lunch together everyday. I looked at me in the eye and blushed.
>>
>>35421046
AmyLynn, you were the right person--wrong time. I get it, I'm a loser. I have nothing going for me. You just made me feel whole for the first time in a long time. I couldn't remember the last time I looked forward to tomorrow. I was beyond lonely and you were something like out of a movie.

I guess when you decided to stop talking to me altogether my heart broke. I don't think it'll ever be the same again. My memories of us are the shards of my heart I stumble upon that cut deep.

It's funny how life can be like a dream, and then like someone threw a bucket of ice water on your face.
>>
there was a guy i loved very deeply. we were inseparable for quite a while, hitting it off as soon as we started hanging out and basically became immediate best friends. i had a huge crush on him
then he stated calling me his husband, and then putting his head on my shoulder, and stealthily looking at my dick when i went to the bathroom
and then when i'm finally like "i think you're really hot, i love you", he's all "oh i just wanted to be friends lol"
then he gets a girlfriend with my same personality type that's flat-chested

why am i still dwelling on this
what is my life
>>
>>35421046
Dear R,
Sorry I was pretty retarded sometimes.
Bye.
>>
Sophie you destoryed me, utterly and completely. Although i am a damn site better than i was , youve still left me with scars that will take a long time to heal
At the same time i still love you and wish the best for you.
I still think of you as my little sister
>>
Chick from high school, I'd like to say it was all a mistake. A misunderstanding, even. And I still think about you probably every two hours or so, even this many years later. I know it could never work out. Not with you, not with anyone. But that's because of me and me alone.
>>
Heidi i love u with all my heart but u crushed into pieces
All i wanted to do is making u happy
I wish i can see u for just a sec now
I just miss u
I know we could never work
It hurts me so much
Im already in so much pain
Im sorry that i cant hold myself sometime and being an idiot
>>
>>35421904
Anon thisbsounds awful. Are you ok?
>>
No one ignores me and gets away with it, not even you. However, i'm truly glad you did so I had an opening to kill you off once and for all.

Grow up, princess.
>>
>>35421046
my (male) childhood best friend
if i saw him again today i'd stomp his stupid fucking head on the ground
>>
>>35421046
She's honestly my moon and my stars, my whole universe, my happiness and my sadness, my reason to wake up and the one on my mind before sleep, I'd call her my soul mate, she honestly completes me and makes me feel a joy not even the richest most handsome King could experience, she enriches my life to the point of ecstasy, I fucking love her more than there are atoms in the whole of the multiverse.
>inb4 cliche shut up autist
I was with her for 3 lovely years, and although we started off shy and removed, with every heart melting second we grew closer and closer, both emotionally and physically. She's a princess, my queen, God knows what I ever did to deserve her.
She left me on the 23rd of June this year (she's not the only one who voted Leave)
Ever since, I've been trying to get her back, make sense of what I did wrong and make amends. I have succeeded in none of those. To this day, she regards me as nothing more than shit on her shoe and she's blocked me on everything. One would think, with that kind of reaction I had done something awfully wrong, and yet, I have no idea what I've done, I've become depressed overthinking and beating myself up over it, and yet I have no answers. Her excuses were mixed and incoherent, some made it out like it was my fault, some hers, and some neither. She's told me we'll never ever be together again, even though we were both very happy and very much in love, well at least I thought.
Y'know, I've frequented r9k and pol a shit ton more ever since, and ever since I've tried to convince myself it was her fault, women are disloyal, modern degeneracy and tinder hookup culture is rampant and relationships don't mean shit anymore. Whilst some of that may be true, I can't bring myself to think it of her, I fucking love her still as much as i did before, if not even more, maybe she cheated or got bored, or perhaps I was the emotionally abusive monster I've been made out to be and think of myself. Either way, i love her
>>
File: huppisjuome_apustaja.jpg (47KB, 785x644px) Image search: [Google]
huppisjuome_apustaja.jpg
47KB, 785x644px
>>35422445
This was enjoyable to read. Thanks for posting.
>>
>>35422445
Anon im sorry youre going through this, if you need a rant rant away anon. I am so sorry and from your post i can see you are legit greiving. I want you to know that even though im another anon on a board, im here to rant to
>>
>>35422780
>>35422857
Thanks lads, I know my problems aren't that significant in the grand scheme of things or compared to other anons but I'm a diagnosed clinically depressed mess
>>
>>35422902
No your problems are as valid as everyone elses. Especially with clinical depression.

You can do this anon. Ita mot big leaps that count, its putting one foot in front of the other
>>
The only GF I've ever had.

Almost certainly the most attractive girl I'll ever get with. Weeb and a cosplayer, I took photos of her and she went viral. The fame drove her crazy, made her neurotic, insecure. She became a near hikki, became too reliant on me, and yet started hating me at the same time. I couldn't handle it, what first-time boyfriend could? And who could compete with the waves of orbiters, who only ever sent her compliments, while she grew to hate me because we had to live together for 5 years and deal with real life shit? And what could I do once I finally suspected she'd cheated on me (found out later that it was true) with one of her orbiters, to whom she's now engaged?

I don't miss you. Not as you were. Not as we were. But I miss what we had at the beginning. I wish we could've had those days forever. I wish you'd stayed the person I fell in love with. I wish we'd ended it once you stopped being that person. And I wish I'd been the person you wanted, too, instead of the person I was. Mostly, though, I wish it had never happened to begin with, so I could stop living with this pain, guilt, and anger, and stop going through life wanting to fill the hole you left long before we even broke up.
>>
>>35422445
The honeymoon phase was over for her, that's really all there was to it, you're being melodramatic over something really really insignificant from her perspective. You should stop giving her any more attention, she doesn't deserve it. She'll get it from other persons, anyway.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.