[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEGATIVE THINKING THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 16

File: 1484231016247.png (12KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484231016247.png
12KB, 633x758px
Post all the negative thinking you can think of. Self defeating, self destructive thought loops are appreciated
>>
I'm so full but I feel so hungry. I'm afraid I might tear my stomach lining if I keep eating.
>>
I'm on holiday and I'm still miserable. This shit is meant to be so great that it makes the rest of life worth putting up with but it's not. I'd rather be home in bed. Why bother doing anything when even the "good" times are awful.
>>
No matter how hard I try to improve myself I keep ending up in a painful situation.
I will have a girlfriend one day, but I will never know happiness.

I will die without making my imaginations reality.
>>
some people are meant to be successful and productive members of society and others aren't and they are destined to be failures and never amount to anything
i am part of the second group
>>
File: 2bc.jpg (15KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
2bc.jpg
15KB, 600x583px
I have tinnitus due to stress and it just doesn't get better, my head hurts constantly, my teachers don't like me anymore, I just failed my interment because of that and i'm becoming weak since I stopped going to the gym.
I'll be happy if there will be one person outside my family at my burial.
>>
>>35420301
Life is honestly not worth living.
>>
>>35420337
Yeah I wish I would just be able to sleep forever and then die and be a ghost. Maybe not even a ghost
>>
File: saddam-hussein-execution.jpg (75KB, 379x285px) Image search: [Google]
saddam-hussein-execution.jpg
75KB, 379x285px
>>35420403
Amen, brother. Nothing but regret about staying alive so long
>>
>>35420362
do you ever think about he Russian conscripts in WW2, two men to a rifle with like 5 bullets? marching off into the ice to die. do you ever think about being that second guy? the one who's supposed to pick up the rifle when the first one dies. I think about how much more meaning my life would have, dying for that empire that I'm sure even as a Russian soldier I'd see the corruption of
>>
I'm so fucking behind in life. Everyone tells me it doesn't matter but I know they're lying through their teeth. I basically have to kick my substance abuse habits but I don't want to so I'm starting with giving up alcohol for a while.
I'm 22 and I'm going to graduate in 4 years with a useless degree in the hopes that i can get some menial office job doing whatever kind of bullshit just so that I can get high and play vidya at the end of the day. That's all I want to really do.
>>
File: Literally You.jpg (49KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Literally You.jpg
49KB, 630x420px
>>35420610
Have you ever seen Office Space?
>>
>>35420866
Yeah
10/10 movie.
>>
File: 1489111502462.jpg (89KB, 747x603px) Image search: [Google]
1489111502462.jpg
89KB, 747x603px
My mom is completely brainwashed by JW cult. There is no turning back for her. I love her to death. Jehovah is the demiurge.
>>
>>35420890
So why don't you cut out the bullshit and just get a blue collar job?
>>
File: 1481085308238.png (899KB, 797x957px) Image search: [Google]
1481085308238.png
899KB, 797x957px
I wouldn't be alive right now if it wasn't for alcohol.
>>
>>35420901
We'll see after I get my degree. At this point it's more about getting the damn thing for me, it's a personal milestone.
>>
File: sad_boi_by_lllannah-da32oeb.jpg (4KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
sad_boi_by_lllannah-da32oeb.jpg
4KB, 150x150px
I think every day to commit suicide but I am too cowardly to do it
>>
I'm to blame for anything bad that happens to me and people around me.
>>
I've wanted to die since I was eleven years old, but ten years later, am still too much of a coward to do it. I know I'll live to an extremely old age, every single year will be utterly miserable, and I'll want to die. Unless I kill myself. I'm a failure in everything I've ever tried and I always will be. Nobody has ever liked me, and my immediate family would despise me if I wasn't their kid. I'm pathetic, and fully make anyone and everyone I interact with have a little bit worse life. I genuinely have no idea what to do, and I know there is no way to fix myself. Suicide is the only thing I could ever do in life that would be the right choice. It's the only thing I can do as a favor to humanity. But I'm still too much of a coward to do it. Therapy doesn't work, medicine doesn't work. Nothing works. I won't even try to go to college or get another job because I know it will only end in utter failure, like literally every other excursion I've ever attempted. I can only hope for the day I get into an accident and die, so I don't use a seatbelt.
>>
I have no real interest in trying. It's not worth it. I haven't gone outside my comfort zone to improve things because it's fucking scary and I hate it, and I'm not willing to take that risk. Even if I did fix things, there's nothing I want to do. I'd like a gf but I know that won't fix anything. I'll still be cold and dead inside.
>>
>>35421031
>>35421095
I was planning on committing suicide today but didn't do it and now it looks like it'll be postponed for at least one more day after that. I really need to do it
>>
File: 00108.jpg (85KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
00108.jpg
85KB, 960x720px
I'm a stupid uneducated, faggot. On top of that I'm also a disgusting pedophile with tons of disgusting fetishes. I still wear diapers when I don't sleep in my own bed because I'm so fucking pathetic that I still wet the bed. I'm an annoying attention whore and I deserve all the mental issues I deal with. I waste people's time and the only thing I'm good for is being something people can laugh at and mock. If I wasn't such an idiot I'd have offed myself by now.
I hate myself. I don't deserve to live. Everything I try to do is a mistake.
Whenever I try to make friends I always fuck it up. I either act cringey, annoying, and/or boring. Even people who tried being my friend eventually get fed up with my dumb ass and stop talking to me. Why am I so fucking stupid? I hate myself...
>>
I'm a gullible retard who gets taken advantage of all the time. I always make the wrong decision and ruin everything. Trusting normals in hope of obtaining vagina was probably my worst, I can't even be a hiki NEET anymore. I should stop being a coward and just off myself, it's never going to get better.
>>
>>35421245
You created yourself this way for fun dumbass. You wanted to be this way.
>>
>>35420355
What are you imaginations anon
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
If you are trying to kill yourself, stop it right now. I know the life can be very hard sometimes BUT I discovered something fucking amazing, you can own yourself and go whatever you want. Don't kill yourself like idiot noobs, find something you like and let it kill you.
>>
>>35421429
So.. So you're saying..I should find a cute girl.. and.. PAY her to kill me?
>>
THERE'S NO POINT THERE'S NO POINT THERE'S NO POINT THERE'S NO POINT
HIGH PAYING JOB OR LOW PAYING JOB
GF OR NO GF
SMART OR DUMB
FIT OR FAT
DEAD OR ALIVE
WHY EVEN BOTHER
>>
>>35421297
That's wrong though. I never choose to be a faggot, pedo, or to have my education ruined by my mom...
>>
>>35421441
You find a girl and have sex and love her since you're dead. We are fucking 6,5 billion people on the earth, it's possible.
>>
>>35421469
But you did, before you were born
>>
>>35420301

Negative thinking is a misnomer, my man.

It's negative "feels" and you can't type out heart palpitations in text form.

Like I'm reading all of these negative thoughts
>>35420326
>>35420337
>>35420355
>>35420362
>>35420403
and they don't do anything to me.
>>
>>35421498
That's a meme. No one is born gay. I'm probably gay because my mom would make fun of me for being a faggot. I basically have mommy issues. I wish I could grow some balls and blow my brains out.
>>
Nothing in life has meaning. The true meaning of our existence is to eat shit sleep and breed. Nothing more and nothing less. Gaining intelligence was the cause of downfall for man and created an unending cycle of pain and suffering.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 188x268px
I think when you are so desedperate than you want to end your life, the last thing you can try is to go to the chuch, pray and hope to get better. Realy, don't commite suicide it's the worst issue.
>>
>>35421573
You planned your life out before taking birth in human form. Before that you were consciousness.
>>
>>35421616
Maybe I'll commit suicide in a church
>>
File: 00101what.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
00101what.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>35421628
Wat
What the fuck are you talking about nigger?
>>
>>35421573
Your pain is to help you grow and evovle.
When you die you will remember.
>>
Everything I've ever tried in life has failed miserably. Even the people around me are mystified at how things tend to go so badly for me. I think I rolled an incredibly low luck stat.

I've spent my whole life getting "decent" at things but never pursued anything far enough to be worthy of a career in that field. Every time I get close I get too scared of failure to continue.

I'm so lonely but I've realized through trying and failing that just accepting any girl who pays attention to me is a recipe for misery. I know what I like in women and I'll only ever be happy if I find my dream girl, but the chances of that are slim and the chances that she'll reciprocate my feelings are even slimmer.

>>35420610
I'm 30, only have a few credits, and I need a PhD. if I want a good shot at the career I've finally figured out that I want to go into. (And that everybody around me thinks would be absolutely perfect for me, so hopefully I'm going in the right direction.)

Graduating at 26 isn't that bad, compared to the 37 or 38 that I'll be. (IF I manage not to fuck it up.)
>>
>>35421659
You see, reality is a game that you play with yourself because your lonenly. So you fragment yourself and forget that you are just playing a game.
>>
>>35421659
Eventually you will remember..
>>
>>35420326
Just wait, your body will give you the answers and chances are eating more won't improve them
>>
>>35421095
Are you me? I have all of these exact same thoughts.
>>
>>35420301

Why am I so useless
Why do I have horrible insomnia
I'm a literal doormat for my oneitis

I want to die
>>
>>35420301
Could someone post some examples of "positive thinking"? Cuz ITT seems pretty normal to me.
>>
I'm fucking weird and everyone knows it. Every day is a new series of embarrassments and trying to figure out how to get around in a world so separate from myself. I'm never ever going to lead a normal life, much less a successful one. The only thing keeping me from killing myself is narcissism.
>>
Frankly I don't think I can ever be a productive member of society

I don't try to better myself and I never will

I am not a very smart person

I have little concentration

I lack any and all motivation

I am a burden on my own family and friends

My own problems are my fault and my responsibility only

I don't even think I have problems, they can't be problems because I've done this to myself

Calling myself depressed would be an insult to people suffering with real depression

It's all my fault

I'm trapped in my own mind and I can't get out

There's no hope for me
>>
How can you put up with this?

All you do is get hurt and get hurt. You never care for yourself. You have absolutely no value for yourself just like everyone else. Every time you think you do something successful it just proves to mean virtually nothing. No one cares, except for you because you for some reason really want to put yourself through this torture.

Just why?
>>
I'll never get a job, and even if I do I'll be bad at it.

I don't want to do anything anyway, so it's inevitable that I won't like my job and I'll be bad at it. If I get one.

So why bother trying? Should I just stay a NEET forever?
>>
>>35421857
>it's ok
>I can handle this
>this is fun
It's early, can't really think.

Be mindful of how quickly and easily you turn EVERYTHING into negative thinking and self-hate and you'll be on the path of noticing what is toxic shame and why it's so cartoonishly ridiculous.
Putting your feelings into spoken words
>I'm angry
>I'm in a mood
>Goddamnit am I mad
has been shown to help as well.
Remember, just like delusions of happiness exist, so do delusions of sadness and negativity.
>>
File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
Do you still try to convince people not to an hero?

When I first started coming here a few years back I didn't have any of these problems. Now that I'm in the shit hole I'm in I get how they feel.

The feeling of,
>Oh no, anon, don't do it, there is so much more in life!
Has turned into
>I'm sorry anon
I think it's because I'm in the same boat as them. I see people disappearing around me and it isn't scary anymore.
>>
>>35421949
You're right. I should just go through with it and end my life.
>>
File: téléchargement.png (6KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.png
6KB, 234x216px
Sad anons wants cuddles ?
>>
>>35420301
Life enjoys fucking me, i get better, i get more social, make more friends, then it hits me, they are not my friends, they talk to me because they pity me, and, i fucking hate it
>>
>>35422036
I'm fairly sure the people who attempt to discourage others from killing themselves only do so because they themselves are normies and foolishly think there is potential in the suicidal people of this board because they can't comprehend that some people are truly hopeless. I honestly just wish the best of luck to anyone who's wanting to commit suicide. I'd also like to never have to think or worry again.
>>
>>35422151
I'm a normal and I always encourage suicide.
>>
The onIy thing worse than being alone is being around people
>>
>>35421095
amen, brother

I don't really want to kill myself, it's more like I need to do it.
>>
I'm terrified of never being accepted. I reject social norms irl and act as edgy as i can to get attention, do retarded shit like screeching REEEE and 1488 and HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG all the time and get into a shitton of fights w liberals over it, but i hate almost every second of it. I just want people to like me. I crave constant fucking validation and i never get it and i swear to my almighty god and savior Joseph Stalin I'm about this fucking close to offing myself. I've already posted4 threads (1 on /b/ and 3 on /r9k/) asking someone to talk me out of it because i swear to god I'll attention whore until the end, but i don't think I'll make it out of tonight alive. I'm fembot with no self esteem, and the psychological reason is years of abuse, but honestly I'm not that great of a person even wo my shitty lack of confidence. I truly believe i deserve to die because of the shit i do, be it retarded racist memes or attention whoring. Or, literal whoring. I used to do that to help with affording drugs. Have i mentioned im fucking addicted to shit too? I've spent the last month and a half in a constant drunken haze, and that's still nothing compared to how i started this last year.
>>
File: image.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
646KB, 512x481px
>>35420301
I suck at math so I think I'm stupid. If I was good at math then I think I'd be happy knowing I'm somewhat smart. I excelled at all other classes but math. :(
I'm pretty sure I failed my math final.

Is that good for you OP?
>>
>>35421707
next time I'll play a better game then. This one sucks hard
>>
File: merjak.png (152KB, 830x844px) Image search: [Google]
merjak.png
152KB, 830x844px
You know it's true muh original originality
>>
>>35422425
I feel you brah

Original
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.