[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick Reply Thread: Need help from Anons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 99 KB.png (99KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
99 KB.png
99KB, 250x232px
I'm on the edge tonight. Really on the edge due to mounting medical issues and advancing age. I need to talk to someone about things to take my mind off of the current events.

So please just ask me questions about anything and I'll try to reply quickly and to every post.
>>
I'll tell you one of the worst things about being sick for years is when you have a dream about the times when you weren't sick and you almost feel peace for a moment, and then something like a slamming door wakes you up out of dream and you're instantly in agony from your broken body.
>>
Anybody?

I really need it right now. The crisis chat wait list is 10 people long and it doesn't seem to ever go down.
>>
gonna buy an iphone this year or health insurance?
>>
umm what color are your underwear
>>
im in the same boat anon. the only thing holding us all back is that primal animal urge that's telling us "stay alive". one might argue that killing oneself is the most human thing you could do.
>>
>>35420148
I won't buy an iphone but I plan on buying a smart phone in order to use snapchat, tinder, and other apps that are not easily accessed through a desktop PC or Laptop. I believe it has hurt me socially over the years to not have as smart phone. Especially back in college when I didn't even have a cell phone at all most of the time.
>>
>>35420098
I don't think 4chan is your best bet

I'm sure there are other resources available
>>
>>35420098
what are you doing this weekend?

egest4dt
>>
>>35420098
Do you like Shin Megami Tensei?
>>
>>35420182
Never as long as there is the chance of recovery. In this case recovery meaning going back to being only as broken as I was a year ago.

But it seems like the yearly hitting rock bottom is going to resolve that situation for me one fo these days.
>>
>>35420098
Do you like anime? If so which ones are your favorites?
>>
>>35420174
White. Always been white and sometimes think I should have gone with boxer shorts. Might have helped me a long time ago. I wore too small underwear for years because I let my mother buy them for me and she didn't think I needed much bigger.
>>
>>35420209
Getting up before 1 pm and spending as much time as I can trying to stay positive. Going outside more, which may be a challenge due to snow.
>>
>>35420213
I have tried it and it's not my thing. I am not very much of a fan of high school dramas.
>>
>>35420204
This is all there is. I prefer to talk to anons than something like irc.
>>
>>35420098
Where do you live?

ravioli
>>
>>35420098
What kind of music do you enjoy?
I find listening to Classical music to be soothing to any of my own pains and problems.
>>
>>35420231
Yes, I like anime and my favorite anime is Hokuto No Ken. But I have also had some bad experiences with anime that left me emotionally scarred (yes, it's silly but it's my life and I can't change my past) so certain art styles are now repulsive to me. I'm not even sure if I could go back and watch HnK again at this point.

I am working on a post-apocalypse genre novel, and have been for a decade. I try to watch and read most of the popular material that deals with the concept.

I started watching The 100 recently because of this but I found the series repetitive mid-way through the 2nd season and I've given up on it. I spoiled the rest of it for myself tonight by reading The 100 wiki. I don't regret the decision.
>>
>>35420315
Central Tennessee
>>
>>35420343
I like classical music as well as rock, pop, metal, and electronic.

After a while listening to music loses its ability to soothe a person. At least it has for me. Along with most other entertainment mediums. Playing online chess still helps a bit but I'm too anxious right now to do it.

The strongest medicine for me is human contact and interaction. I know on /r9k/ it's popular to wallow in our solitude but after years on end it becomes incredibly oppressive.
>>
>>35420264
That's Persona tho ad I'm not a fan either. SMT is something completely different.
>>
if you were gonna be a kung fu master what style would you focus
>>
>>35420436
I never knew that. I didn't know SMT was set in a post-apocalypse scenario. I will read about but so far the demon angle is not the sort of thing I would usually be interested in.
>>
>>35420440
The style that most closely resembles Toki's martial arts.
>>
please

this is helping
>>
well, this helped for the time it lasted. I'm going to try to sleep now. Thank you anons
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.