[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can a guy like me get laid..?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (83KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 640x1136px
I've tried everything.. Tinder, bars, hell, even prostitutes. I live in South Carolina, and the town I live in (Beaufort) is literally full of Chad Marines. Not even prostitutes will fuck me.. What do I do guys? (Pic related is me)
>>
you cant
just go fuck a dog or something
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 900x1200px
Another picture, better lighting. Help an oldfag out
>>
>>35418931
Shave
Get contacts
Lose weight and start lifting weights
>>
>>35418931
>I have your face
>if you want it back do exactly what I say
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 560x981px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 560x981px
Im not even much of a boring person. I enjoy baking, admiring the ocean, video games, anime, and classic movies...I just want to feel love
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you OP. How do you not fuck a prostitute? What, did you hire her then tell her she didn't have to fuck you?

If you have any balls left you'll shave off that mustache, call a new hooker, and when she gets there demand she start sucking your dick.

Also I'll say it again, if you robots actually want to lose your virginity just fuck a fat bitch. A fat bitch will fuck literally anyone especially if they're drunk.
>>
>>35418975
>Im not even much of a boring person. I enjoy baking, admiring the ocean, video games, anime, and classic movies...I just want to feel love
You are boring to normies
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 640x966px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 640x966px
This is the last good recent picture I have of me.. At the theater. :/
>>
>>35418931
I mean you aren't the most handsome guy around, hell your even kinda ugly, but you've got a goofy look I'm sure some girls could appreciate. Which leads me to believe the problems lays with your personality. Stop being ur self m8 and act like someone more socially competent. If you could develop a good sense of humor, you could land poon in no time.
>>
File: download (17).jpg (5KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
5KB, 282x179px
>>35419155
B-but bee your self

Orig
>>
You need to try better to take care of yourself. You are joking yourself with the beard and just covering up your double chin to give your face some definition. Get some real hair, shave the shitstain, buy some reasonable clothes, lose weight, go to interesting places like a baking class or some shit.
>>
Agree with other anon. Could look decent. But go to barber and get a nice shave and cut. Are you purposely looking like a fedora tipper?
>>
Hey OP,

I'm a girl here with some sincere advice. It might help with getting your profiles some more likes! You don't actually sound like you're boring so that's good. Hopefully your personality matches with that too.

1. I suggest shaving your facial hair or keeping it groomed. Never grow just a mustache. Beard + mustache = good. Beard = good. Mustache = bad.

2. I notice you don't really smile, you have this smirk on. Try to smile with your mouth and eyes. Show your teeth while you're it! The more genuine and joyful you look, the more approachable you appear to be.

3. You're taking pictures from an awkward angle, too. See how your face is on the bottom half of the photo and you're kind of looking down at an awkward angle? It looks unpleasing and doesn't present you in an attractive manner. Try holding your phone/camera up and have your head take up 2/3rds of the space without it being too close up to your face. Instead of pulling your chin in, push it out a little and make sure to smile!! This creates less of the double chin effect and could show a stronger jaw line!

Good luck OP!
>>
>>35418975
>Shave that shit, girls like clean men or at least beards that are nicely groomed.
>Haircut, ask barber for what style hair would suit you or look online at people with similar face shape.
>Lose weight and get /fit/, build muscle so that even if your face isn't so good, you'll have a decent body which will bring you up some points.
>Get contacts.
>Get better clothing.
>>
>>35419261
No..? I am trying. I do 100 sit ups every day, even. 50 push ups but they're a bit off form I believe. I've also switched to Pepsi max/diet sodas instead of the sugary drinks themselves, and trying to eat stuff like tysons grilled ready to eat chicken instead of fast food.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 640x1136px
>>35419323
Hey.. I do see that. And yeah, my teeth are a tad bit messed up, so I am rather shy about them.. Thank you for the kind words, I'll try some new angles. Do you mean something like this. excuse the silly filter.. Sent it originally to my little cousin..
>>
is this the real gary20O or a troll
>>
>>35418975
>Im not even much of a boring person
>Proceeds to list boring ass interests
You admire the ocean? What the fuck does that even mean? Do you just sit there and stare at it like a spastic?

>Be yourself
This advice works. But not for you. You suck. Be someone else instead.
>>
>>35419375
If you want some actual advice on how to lose weight then drop all drinks other than water, 3 meals a day with 1-2 snacks not exceeding 150 cal, and cook at least 1 meal a day.
>>
>>35419323
This is some actual good advice. And if you want to take a good pic always take it with the camera above, it looks a lot better.
>>
>>35419411
Yes! this angle is a lot better! Don't be shy about teeth. A smile goes a long way :)
>>
>>35419440
For snacks I'll usually have Clif bars, like two a day. And a bunch of toast with peanut butter on it.. Usually I'll have a banana with every peanut butter sandwich/toast so Its more nutritious. That's a good start, right..?
>>
>>35419125
kek

You're cute, Anon.
>>
>>35419478
Also forgot to mention, I'll also have raisins to snack on. On the chicken I usually have honey mustard (I heard mustard helps in the metabolism department) or ketchup, because it's technically? A fruit.
>>
>>35419478
It's hard to explain nutrition if you have never done anything but listen to the money grubbing food companies.

Dare ya to count your calories for just one week, it is really easy with phone apps, count everything. Doesn't even have to be a diet, but it can be a big wakeup call logging and seeing the nutritional value of what you eat.
>>
>>35419519
Nothing boosts your metabolism. Stop buying into memes.
>>
>>35419535
What about cinnamon capsules? I buy them at Walmart, and the labels read "Metabolism Support".
>>
>>35419555
No. It's a marketing meme. Anything supports your metabolism if it helps you not starve.
>>
>>35418931
PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THE PROSTITUTES WONT FUCK YOU

I was planning to lose my virginity like this. Am i trully fucked? Will even prostitutes not fuck a 0/10 like me?
>>
You're not attractive so you'll need to make do with what you got. If your not putting in 110% into make yourself better you'll truly be forever alone.

>Shave all that, your coverage is terrible
>Get a haircut
>Start exercising until you are very skinny and lift
>Lower your standards, you won't land with anyone "Hot" and there are plenty of woman on dating apps who are below average looking for a "goofy guy"
>Socialize ALOT more, join clubs/groups where you can meet woman.
>BEE YOURSELF.
>>
If this isn't bait, I c-can be your cute girlfriend~ :3
>>
>>35419579
I do attend meet ups at the local hobby shop. Mostly card games, such as Yugioh, etc, are popular with the college guys.
>>
>>35419593
Really, how old are you Anon? I may a bit older than what you are into....
>>
File: 1487820606015.jpg (5KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1487820606015.jpg
5KB, 230x230px
>>35419612
I'm 16 don't worry I'm into old men
>>
>>35419576
If you're black they won't fuck you. Otherwise you should be fine.

>>35419624
>old men
lmfao OP BTFO
>>
>>35419598
Girls != card games. A good fun nerdy hobby girls are also into are tabletop games; try joining up with people for dnd.
>>
>>35419624
Cute picture, but sadly too young.. Im sorry, dear :-/
>>
>>35419644
I would love to! Sadly, even there I find myself secluded from others. Not all, but most, see me as odd, I suppose?
>>
File: 1489131481333.png (428KB, 640x966px) Image search: [Google]
1489131481333.png
428KB, 640x966px
here you go op now you have a qt 3.14 gf
>>
>>35419669
Why do you get in your head and tell your self these things? Just fucking do it, puss up.
>>
>>35419693
Adorable :-)!!! Thank you, Anon.
>>
>>35419576
You can fuck a prostitute easily as long as you remember 3 things

1. Don't tell her you're a virgin
2. Don't tell her you have autism
3. Don't pussy out. You paid for pussy so get it. If you don't know how to start just take your clothes off and tell her what you want.
>>
OP here.. I'll be off, now.. I am very tired.. Thanks all, for the advice. Keep pushing robots :-)
>>
>>35419693
... You making fun of me? Fuck off you loser, at least I have a qt3.14 gf now :-}
>>
>>35419759
>Fuck off you loser
>you loser
>loser
>>
>>35418962
Op, this is the answer, it's simple too.
>>
>>35418975
Keep and become passionate about:
>baking
>classic movies
Drop
>Vidya
>anime

Try to become interesting with some other hobbies. Stop playing board games.

Shave and get a new haircut. Lose weight , you don't have to hit the gym, just watch your eating.
>>
your eyes look weird

your beard looks fucking disgusting

your teeth are obv fucked up since youre not smiling in any pics

my guess is that you have an annoying nasally voice as well

basically you have zero desirable qualities and are doomed to only the ugliest women out there. if your standards require higher than 1s or 2s, then youre destined to remain a virgin for life.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.