[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAGA/Poltards debunked???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: imagestoshillwith17.jpg (777KB, 1600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
imagestoshillwith17.jpg
777KB, 1600x1400px
Is he right? By he I mean me bc I made the image.
>>
>>35418858
But gen z is more conservative
The future will be white nationalism and genocide. We need to protect ourselves from the Nazi youth
>>
File: C2t2itsWIAEG0Pz.jpg (34KB, 460x518px) Image search: [Google]
C2t2itsWIAEG0Pz.jpg
34KB, 460x518px
>>35418858
lol I wish

The fact is that nothing, not even widespread demographic change, can possibly defy the establishment. Sure, Mexicans are rowdier. They're not rowdy enough to shrug off crowdsourced raids, be unaffected by the evolutionary effects of sequestering their higher-test men in prison cells during their prime breeding years, defy police drones with autotracking grenade machine guns and precog-level AI, or, eventually, reject government-mandated gene therapy.

Joke: we need to keep immigrants out because they'll ruin the country
Woke: we need to keep immigrants out because we are morally obligated to spare as many people as possible from what's coming
>>
>>35418858
i dont understand why white males have a problem with mexicans and muslims coming into the country to do shit labour. its like modern day slavery. i say this as someone who is middle class. why WOULDN'T you want mexican quasi-slaves picking your cotton and apples, and indian quasi-slaves doing your windows troubleshooting? do respectable white men ACTUALLY take these jobs? wtf... why?

right now there are industries that are hiring only 50% of their quotas... but white guys wanna complain about a paki taxi driver.... ok.

it wreaks of entitlement. in the canadian prairies (not the US, but same thing) they used to make $18/hr at mcdonalds. bc of the oil boom. oil boom ended and now theyre back to min wage ($11/hr) and theyre RAGING! its almost at $12/hr and theyre forcing the gov to go up to $15 in the next couple of years. but in places like alberta everyone wears a MAGA red hat and loves trump.

i miss the days when my people actually wanted to become engineers and doctors. instead of settling for being grocery store cashiers and truck drivers and demanding the gov pay them $15/hr to sit on their ass and flip burgers.
>>
>>35419025

It's not about hispanics coming in and taking jobs per se. There are highly skilled and non-skilled people of all different races. Everyone has a different story. I'd say that people are moreso irritated about their tax dollars going to subsidize and support these people that have no loyalty or stake in the country.

Additionally, it's a little bit irritating that instead of putting in work towards fixing up their own fucked up mafia/cartel infested nations, they choose to jump shimp, essentially "avoiding" their problems.

IRunning away from your problems never fixes them.
>>
>>35419097
I work a highly skilled job and have never seen a brown person in my field. Asians, yeah. Hispanics, no.

If they wanna come to the US pick cotton, I don't have a problem with that. It drives down food/textile prices for Americans that aren't lazy and want to work real jobs.

And the US is partially to blame for their instability, just like in the Middle East. It is unfair to blame ordinary people for not staying in a country where they risk literally being killed by crazy cartel goons or terrorists.

The amount of tax dollars spent subsidizing illegals is far less than the amount of tax dollars spent blowing shit up in the ME. And it could be solved by cutting federal welfare funding and letting states deal with welfare themselves.

I mean it is irritating that instead of putting work into fixing their own fucked up lives, rednecks in Ohio rather just shoot up and complain about the coal industry. At least Mexicans are willing to work slave labour. I don't have much respect for lazy poor people. I feel the same way about refugees that come legally and just sit on welfare. I believe that anyone who refuses to work w/o a debilitating medical condition should not be supported regardless of whether they are a citizen, white, black, mexican, etc. But if hard-working Mexicans want to keep picking cotton, I'm fine with that.

If you actually listened to farmers you'd learn they'd be fine with that too. If anything, look at it as "subsidizing the farming industry". Unlike a country like the UK, which grossly jacks up its food prices and is constantly scared about being unable to feed its people due to the lack of excitement for the farming industry, or China which has to import because they can't find enough people/land to farm on.

I can't imagine what America would be like without cheap labour. You would have to import a majority of your food to escape downright famine, your farming industry would stagnate. it's just bad. No one wants to pay $5 for potato
>>
File: 0a1.jpg (78KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
0a1.jpg
78KB, 643x820px
Whoa i'm not going to read all these long ass replies.

>>35418919
Stay mad Cracka :^)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AylKVWon2wQ
>>
>>35418919
Sorry read your post wrong, didn't read the last sentence.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.