[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are fish tacos actually good or are they a meme?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: fish taco.jpg (310KB, 552x582px) Image search: [Google]
fish taco.jpg
310KB, 552x582px
Are fish tacos actually good or are they a meme?
>>
>>35418436
Depends on where you get them. But no, it isn't a meme. They're fan fucking tastic.
>>
with no veggies yeah
>>
>>35418436
Fish taco is my fav taco
>>
I've been working on my recipe tried out a few different things with different types of fish. I think they turn out pretty amazing either way. Getting closer to a recipe I think I'll try sticking with consistently.
Could use some toppings like veges or whatever though maybe.
Worse part of fish tacos is not having anyone to share them with. No idea if they're objectively well made or if I just think I like my own cooking.
>>
>>35418436
No food is a meme, always disregard /ck/
>>
>>35418436
white people shit
>>
>>35418436
They're shit. Go vegan.

>>35418576
This board is white people shit. Fuck off coon
>>
>>35418436
cant really taste the fish whenever its fried
>>
File: 1488954186669.jpg (883KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1488954186669.jpg
883KB, 1520x2688px
>>35418554
Tendies and doritos are a meme. Chicken tartare is also a mean. Cupcakes are fast on their way to becoming one.

You can never disregard /ck/
>>
>>35418597
>Go vegan.
y
>>
>>35419160
It's objectively the most healthy diet. And it saves the lives of animals. And it saves the environment.
>>
>>35419195
>It's objectively the most healthy diet.
Why would I want to live a longer & healthier life?

>it saves the lives of animals
You should see how cruel nature can be. Go ahead and 'free' some domesticated animals and see how long they live.

>it saves the environment
Earth is running on limited time and will eventually be destroyed along with all evidence of our existence.
>>
>>35419299
>Why would I want to live a longer & healthier life?
>I'm a loser who doesn't have the guts to kill himself

>You should see how cruel nature can be. Go ahead and 'free' some domesticated animals and see how long they live.
>Listen to my appeal to nature/appeal to futility fallacies

>Earth is running on limited time and will eventually be destroyed along with all evidence of our existence
>I SAID LISTEN TO MY APPEAL TO FUTILITY!

You sound like a sad cunt. Maybe you should work on erasing all of the evidence you ever existed
>>
>>35419379
>lol fallacy fallacy fallacy: the post
what is the fallacy fallacy
what is ad hominem

>Listen to my appeal to nature/appeal to futility fallacies
This is basically you by the way but replace futility with emotion.
muh all natural raw vegan diet', 'muh animals', 'muh environment'.
>>
>>35419554
>Save the environment
>Eat a healthy diet
>OMG DO U HAV 2 B SO EMOTIONAL!?!!?
Yeah nah cunt.

Don't get so sensitive when someone points out you're a shit person with fallacious arguments. Sitting there and saying "OH IT'LL NEVER MAKE AN IMPACT OH WELL" is not an argument. It's a resignation.
>>
>>35419608
You're purposely ignoring the most obvious appeal to emotion.
>MUH ANIMALS.

Also what makes me a 'shit person'? If someone has opposing political beliefs to you are they also a shit person?

Are your views in life the only correct ones?

fucking typo. sleep deprived master race.
>>
>>35419734
>Purposely focusing on a third of my argument to make it seem like your stupid FALLACY FALLACY argument holds true

You're a shit person because you're a depressed nihilist. Go vegan.
>>
>>35418436
>EVER putting lettuce on a taco
>>
They taste good but only like the breaded kind. Always order them and some places just give me fish meat wrapped in a taco with no sauce. Needs to be breaded and have good tasting sauce. Just my taste buds, other people may like other ways.
>>
File: 8.jpg (241KB, 572x300px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
241KB, 572x300px
>>35419818
You can cry fallacy all you want but that doesn't make me wrong, and that's because there is no right or wrong answer.

>not an argument. It's a resignation..
>>
>>35420038
There is an objectively correct answer. And veganism is it when the thing things I mentioned are the question. Are you this upset you got called out for fallacious arguments?
>>
>>35420038
Oh. And since you don't seem to get it and are now resorting to "I know you are but what am I?"

Pointing out that your arguments were fallacious isn't an argument per se. It's telling you that you need to actually make a proper argument for me to actually respond to.
>>
For clarification let's say you bought a DVD and I thought the movie was shit, and I gave the reasons I didn't like the film, and then you come around and start going OMG FALLACY! YOURE AGUAMENTS IS INVALID! DUDE STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!

Just chill. You can be the biggest vegan you wannabe, and I'll continue raping animal corpses.

Disclaimer: this is not an argument.

>>35420060
>it's objectively right because I say it is
>I decide what is right
>me me me
>>
>>35420131
>Science decides
>Articles published in peer-reviewed journals
It requires reading. I don't have high hopes for you lmao
>>
>>35418436
they're fine, they're basic bitch whitefish so it's kinda similar to a chicken taco, especially because both tend to be spiced all to hell
>>
>>35420184
>Science decides
Except this isn't 2+2=4, but since your views are the holy gospel... what's your stance on abortion? I'm curious to know which decision is right.
>>
>>35420324
>Being this fucking dumb
>Being this BTFO that you try shifting a scientific argument to a completely unrelated ethical argument

Carnists are dumb as shit.
>>
>>35418436
No matter how much they're dressed up, they always taste dry.
>>
File: 494.jpg (5KB, 251x233px) Image search: [Google]
494.jpg
5KB, 251x233px
>>35420347
I only wanted to have a discussion. You keep trying to argue.

...and apparently all carnists are dumb now.
because fallacy
>>
>>35420382
except wait a second I'm not even a fucking carnist. I'm an omnivore.
>>
>>35420347
>completely unrelated
It actually is semi-related because it appears you like to argue your opinions/beliefs as being the only right choice.
>>
>>35420558
except wait a sec you know what else is fucking unrelated as shit.

BEING A FUCKING VEGAN IN A FISH TACO THREAD.
>>
File: vegans.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
vegans.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>35420587
I think I've learned my lesson though.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.