[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alcoholic Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: meme stompers.jpg (62KB, 1047x589px) Image search: [Google]
meme stompers.jpg
62KB, 1047x589px
For any of you who admit that you have a serious drinking problem, what's your regimen?
>>
nice boots, fag
>>
>>35418411
Well, what about you, OP?

I was never a daily drinker - but I would get black out drunk 2-3 times per week. Anywhere from just one full bottle of liquor over the course of a few hours, to that plus another half bottle of liquor. I have always stuffed my face when I eat and chugged anything I drank, and when I started drinking booze it didn't seem to be an exception.
>>
>>35418411
>8-15 drinks a night
>eat a small meal before
>12 ounces of water with each drink
>salty meal before bed
>400 mg ibuprofen before bed

>potassium and salty meal for breakfast
>another 400 mg ibuprofen
>1/4 gallon water

Guaranteed hangover protection.
>>
>>35418424
Yeah they're shit. I'm hoping to sell them along with my MAGA hat a few decades down the road when people are able to appreciate the gravity of this whole epoch.
>>
>>35418493
It varies. Some weeks, if I have any social obligations, I'll just drink as much beer as necessary to fall asleep. But, as per usual, I'll do a fifth of shit vodka a night to black out. I'd say I deviate from my liquor pounding norm and stray into normie beer drinking territory one week a month tops. I have been doing this for about 4 years now.
I'll suffer withdrawals if I cease drinking for over 8 hours.. nothing major yet, just shakes and anxiety
>>
>>35418553
It starts with shakes and anxiety, and intensifies over the coming days. With your habits I'd say you would go into delirium tremens for sure. I felt very scared of my habits and quit - luckily I never felt any withdrawls because I was able to force myself into abstinence periodically. You're going to kill yourself if you keep drinking as you do, as I'm sure you already know. If you try to stop and get rehab'd, consider kratom. That stuff really takes the edge off and is quite safe.
>>
>>35418749
I know what route I'm taking. It's so tough to gauge where I'm at on the scale though.. Some people go on like this for years on end, while others can only bear 5 or so years. If I had a better sense of truth and threat placed before me I'm sure I'd slow down. But, alas, no true to God repercussions have turned me away from my stupidity.
Kratom is a text book bait and switch from what I have seen.
>>
>>35418501
>only 8-15 drinks
>has to drink water with each drink

Fuck it. I'll take the hangover.
>>
>>35418411
Given up trying to give up.

>work
>gym
>drink and smoke in car
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.