/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confused

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ssc.jpg (62KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
ssc.jpg
62KB, 500x671px
If this is just an "imageboard where there are no exact reposts", then why does it have to be all sad pathetic autistic faggotry bullshit?

Why can't we just make an original imageboard of positive ideas promoting proactive thought? This doesn't mean we have to stop being robots or looking at grills with dicks, but surely writing/looking at mopey sadcunts all day isn't helping any of us. Right?
>>
>>35418105
What's up man, how was your day today?
>>
Good luck trying to change the culture
You're not the first and will not be the last
>>
>>35418105
Be the change you wanna see
>>
>>35418114
Bretty good desu. Drank coffee, played guitar and vidya. How about yourself?
>>
aren't there a dozen leddits for you to get exactly what you're looking for then? promote proactive thought? sounds fuckin' gay, dude. nah.
>>
>>35418140
That sounds totally reasonable anon, I would totally have consensual sex with you.
>>
This board used to be better til they spun off a lot of its frequent content into /news/ /sci/ /lgbt/ and /soc/, now all that is left is /sad/
>>
>>35418105
There are fucking millions of places like that on the internet, and you're free to go to any of them. There's only one /r9k/, and its identity is what makes it worth coming to. If we become a retarded normie hugbox like that (and make no mistake, that's what it would lead to), what's the point of coming here? Its entire appeal comes from the commiseration aspect.

The tranny thing really needs to go away in any event, though.
>>
I've been here periodically since r9k was first created. It's always been a forum for the weak.
>>
No. We sad here.
>>
>>35418163
It doesn't need to be a retarded normie hugbox, nor does it need proactive thought, Im just wondering why of all the possibilities for an "original imageboard" this is the best we could come up with for original content.

Its almost as though it feels so overdone that none of it is original anymore.
>>
>>35418105
If this board was meant to be like that, it would have naturally trended in that way. But it didn't, it attracted sad boys. Funny and original people don't wallow on internet forums.
>>
>>35418145
I really enjoyed it. I dropped a couple of my classes, talked to a recruiter for OCS, played a bunch of the new Ghost Recon, and got to see one of my close girl friends for the first time in a month.

Anybody play the new Zelda? I'm thinking about picking it up for my Wii U but not sure if the hardware can handle it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.