[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever loved a promiscuous woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: akane.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
akane.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
Have you ever loved a promiscuous woman?
>>
Your mother was pretty promiscuous and lots of people loved her.
>>
I love my current gf even though she's not a virgin.

Kind of screws with ya head but I'm better now that I dont plan on marrying the hoe and am going to try and find a qt virgin while getting easy sex.
>>
Nope. First girl i loved was a virgin, second was a girl who was in a relationship for 10+ years and only had sex a handful of times with him

we had more within a month of being together
>>
>>35418049
Don't you think that's a little hypocritical of you? The truest and purest love can only occur between two virgins.
>>
Yes, i did, a girl that was into hardcore sex and other stuff, we got along well we had a lot of common interest, i got attached, i fell in love, months later i found she actually has a bf since years ago and was cucking the guy with me. It hurt.
>>
File: 1485335480634.jpg (19KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1485335480634.jpg
19KB, 400x388px
My oneitis was a major slut that was constantly traveling and hooking up with new boyfriends and going on wild drug-addled adventures. Most robots would probably be repelled but the idea of her traveling the world, having lovers from all over, only fueled my manic pixie dream girl fantasies further and made me want to be with her more.

I know I'm a huge cuck, you don't have to remind me.
>>
>>35418078
Nope, its all good for a guy to have preferences and not want sloppy seconds.
>>
>>35417798
I really cared for a girl that I was fucking who had a boyfriend at the time. Does that count?
>>
I have never loved.
>>
>>35418293
Join the party, anon.
>>
>>35418049
>Kind of screws with ya head

Has it never occurred to you that it doesn't screw with most people's heads because most people haven't been exposed to massive amounts of cuck propaganda like you, who has developed a Madonna-whore complex and on a nascent level has internalized a cuck mentality and perspective?
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 460x345px
>>35417798
I wouldn't say love but she had me around her little finger.
She had slept with over 70 people at 22 (started at 13)
When I asked her if she could remember all their names and who they were she said no.
"Even if you say down with a pen and paper?" "No."
>>
>>35417798
>potential gf said she used to send nudes of herself to other guys before she met me but she likes me so much that she stopped after she started talking to me
Should I drop her lads? I feel foolish for trusting a woman but she does seem truly remorseful.
>>
>>35417798
yeah for about 15-20 minutes
>>
it's a trick; don't fucking fall for it.

source: fell for it twice
>>
>>35418640
I think everyone deserves a second chance anon. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.
>>
There was a girl I really fancied in primary school when I was eleven, so not "love", but y'know.

Anyway, I heard she was pregnant by fourteen or something ducked like that. I don't think her parents really gave a fuck about her though, so calling her "promiscuous" probably isn't fair.
>>
File: Leprechaun.gif (76KB, 798x837px) Image search: [Google]
Leprechaun.gif
76KB, 798x837px
>>35418532
feels good tho man
>>
>>35417798

Twice. One cheated on me and the other used me terribly. Granted both those are things woman commonly do so don't know if it's just coincidence.
>>
Loved? No. Fucked? Yes.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.