[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post your feels, good and bad, happy or sad!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

ITT:

Post your feels, good and bad, happy or sad!
>>
>>35417579
Feeling fucking ugh, got a head cold, and I'm hating it.
>>
>>35417579
I feel afraid that the overall glnbal decrease in testosterone levels in male in the last 50 years combined with radical feminism and left wing policies will let us unprepared for colonizong the space by the balls.
>>
>>35417579
At the end of the day I will never be special to anyone. Once my mum dies everyone who ever has/will love me unconditionally will be gone and i'll have nothing
>>
File: 20170309_235521.png (216KB, 1080x1706px) Image search: [Google]
20170309_235521.png
216KB, 1080x1706px
> hook up with girl after talking for a few months
> start hanging out more
> start thinking about her when I'm alone
> this will not end well for me

I didn't ask for these feels.
>>
>>35417722
to love you must be worth being loved

are you worth being loved?
>>
>>35417732
>go to a board of virgins to brag about your sexual conquests

???
>>
>>35417722
Wrong.You will have yourself and will inevitably confront the fact that life is worth living anyway and you dont need an external source of validation
>>
>>35417733
no and I deserve this
>>
>>35417754
How is that bragging? Op asked us to share our feels so I did. Go be angry somewhere else cuck.
>>
>>35417796
why don't you fix yourself up?
>>
>>35417732
you have to put a belt on your feelings about shit like that, and gradually funnel emotional connection at a gradient pace, or you're gonna get rekt. last gf didn't work out, but I refused to let myself get dependent or have heavy feels immediately, and it was much easier to end it than it otherwise would have been. basically don't just sperg out and go all in about love/emotional dependency
>>
>>35418862
I know but goddamn she's good at seducing me. I'm containing my shit, but I can feel my feelings growing for her.
>>
Been thinking about a girl out of loneliness, i know she doesn't care about me (she has a lot of orbiters), and feeling kinda overwhelmed by uni, hoping it ends soon
>>
>>35418908
Do you have a craft? If there's something productive you're married to, it makes things easier.
>>
File: 1470997880606.jpg (22KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1470997880606.jpg
22KB, 720x540px
>>35417579
>tfw the way she says "Yeah!" right after she arrives at a decision
>tfw the way she excitedly taps on your arm when she's discussing her interests
>tfw she baked an entire batch of cookies just for you without you ever asking
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.