[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Addicted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

File: l-theanine-bottle-largen.png (63KB, 166x370px) Image search: [Google]
l-theanine-bottle-largen.png
63KB, 166x370px
Who addicted here? I feel like I am getting addicted to theanine now that I am not smoking weed.
>>
put another 250 mg under my tongue
>>
also general drug thread to escape this lonely world
>>
no drug bots on tonight?
>>
File: IMG_20170309_020700_739.jpg (135KB, 463x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170309_020700_739.jpg
135KB, 463x463px
Currently downing a bottle of wine and smoking a j. Gf left me a month ago. Now im back to being a lonely neet. Probably going backon the h again as life is not worth it right now
>>
>>35417510
well at least you had a gf brother. All I have is regret of being a pussy and not going for the couple of girls who were interested back in college. Those regrets hurt hard.

Still holding this theanine under my tongue. Currently on a gram. This shit is better than alcohol; much cleaner.
>>
>>35417281
Good thing it's healthy neuroprotective and non toxic
>>
File: IMG_3510.gif (22KB, 846x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3510.gif
22KB, 846x744px
>>35417281
I'm a food addict. No, I'm not fat (only because I force myself to undereat after my big binges) but my life is a torturous cycle of binge/undereat/binge. I think about food 24/7. If I had one wish it would be that I could live in my own world with all of the food that I want, and that I could eat it all without worrying about getting fat. I would choose it over anything else
>>
>>35417606
thank god. Too bad i am more anxious without it.
>>
What is L-theanine exactly? I've never heard of it. Is it legal in burgerland?
>>
>>35417731
>Is it legal in burgerland
Yes, and it is cheap there. It is the relaxing drug from green tea extracted. It gets you decently high and makes you feel relaxed/slightly euphoric and enhances music.
>>
op here I am quitting kratom i am on day 19 without that comfy friend
drug addict feels

thinking of upping dose to daily maximum of 1250 mg
>>
>>35417799
I've never heard of this. This will be a retard question:
The higher the dose the higher you get?
>>
>>35417886
>The higher the dose the higher you get
yes
>>
Been taking vyvanse for about 2 months now. Im not really sure if im addicted. I don't double dose or take over the amount prescribed but i take it daily. I dunno mang. I feel like i could quit taking it if i wanted to but i don't really have a reason to atm.
>>
>>35417281
I ttok theanine for a year in high school for no fucking reason besides "muh health websites"

My mommy stopped buying it for me...that when the anxiety and social failures started...kill me senpai
>>
>>35417941
buy it yourself? Or drink a shit load of green tea.
>>
File: dxm3rdplateaunotes.png (317KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
dxm3rdplateaunotes.png
317KB, 750x1334px
I wish mxe would come back.
>>
>>35417955
that was years ago, its hydroxizine now
>>
>>35417969
I heard that MXE was the bomb. How is ketamine as a replacement?
>>
Who here listening to kid cudi to enhance feels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKEq77NCt88
>>
>>35417969
Fuck you and me both. Did you ever smoke it? It was like disso crack. Such a fun high, like nitrous
>>
op here about to take another 250 subliminally last for the night. I think the depression is gone; I feel pretty high/good now.
>>
File: 1487968219819.jpg (1MB, 2784x4640px) Image search: [Google]
1487968219819.jpg
1MB, 2784x4640px
Just got back from training. Chilling with my daughter watching japanese dubbed zootopia for the 100th fucking time. Boiling some weed tea about to sip on it.

Nothing like cannatea on a rainy afternoon.
>>
File: mxedealer.png (65KB, 700x401px) Image search: [Google]
mxedealer.png
65KB, 700x401px
>>35417992
basically you triple the amount you would take in milligrams if it were mxe. So 25 mg of mxe would be 75 mg of K. but that is not a very good rule. for one thing mxe lasts a long time and the cumulative effects are "strange". The longer the mind stays in disso state, the crazier you become. With K, you only visit the world for a little while. Mxe would last 6 hours plus after effects. K lasts maybe 2 hours

>>35418024
no I never smoked or vaped it, but I heard similar reports about it being comparable to nitrous but a lot stronger / more paralyzing. One guy said when he vaped it, the mxe kind of turned green on the aluminum foil which was badass. But obviously there are so many different batches of mxe that your mileage may vary

To be honest I'm ready for these assholes to start selling mxe again, or at the very least 3-meo-pcp which was also rather godlike but made me prone to blackouts, which I almost never had on mxe.
>>
>>35418121
I've been ready for years, too bad China banned it. DCK was almost as good, lacked the warmth of mxe. Never did try 3meow
>>
Car hit me and broke my femur, knee, hip and fractured my pelvis. As a result I have a bunch of Norco and I have to say it is really nice. Hope I don't get addicted though.
>>
>>35417281
Does this stuff really help with depression? Maybe I should try it.
>>
>>35418090
Just curious but how do you make weed tea? Is it as simple as just boiling weed leaves?
>>
>>35418202
Yes; also anxiety and insomnia
>>
File: medication.jpg (29KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
medication.jpg
29KB, 500x333px
>>35418164
there was a generation of /dis/ I never got to try, and DCK was part of it. DCK was highly rated in part because it was "just as visually hallucinogenic", if I had to describe it as mxe, and the headspace was similarly chaotic when you approached the hole. I read a lot about it but never bought any.

3-meo-pcp was great. It lasted as long as mxe if not longer and it crept up on ya over the course of like 3 hours (!!). extremely easy to overshoot the mark on it. but the euphoria was just as good as mxe, but it made people more manic, they would do things completely out of character because the filter on the brain just kind of turned off. People recognized it had strong therapeutic potential at about 1 mg ingested per day, kind of like people daily-dosing mxe at around 10 mg per day.

bah. I'm just glad there's still some decent RCs left on the market.
>>
File: 1488488817593.jpg (264KB, 1600x699px) Image search: [Google]
1488488817593.jpg
264KB, 1600x699px
>>35418218
>Is it as simple as just boiling weed leaves?
Yeah, with just a couple extra steps. I grind the bud down really well then I mix in some butter. Measurements vary, but the rule of thumb is that for every 1/5 gram of weed, I put in 1/4 a teaspoon of butter.

I mix it really well, making sure every piece is not like soaking wet, but coated. I then put it in a teaball, which is like a metal teabag that can be opened.

I boil some water, dip the teaball with the trees inside, lower the heat and let it simmer for 20 minutes.

I drink, and it takes about 20 minutes or so for the effects to kick in, but it's much more euphoric and long lasting in my experience than smoking. It's great.
>>
L-THEANIME
>>
File: kittenweed.jpg (52KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
kittenweed.jpg
52KB, 600x450px
>>35418192
do you take it every day?
if the answer is yes, then if the pain situation doesn't improve and they increase your dose, you are going to be in a spot of discomfort even if you don't get addicted.

mainly you know things are happening when ya don't get high anymore, and that feeling might go away after 30 days or 60. eventually the medication would be a part of the routine, and you don't notice it much.

but the thing is, norco is probably the best thing they could have given you and you have a lot bigger problems than getting addicted to some legally prescribed pills. just be aware that people would pay $5 bucks per pill on the black market, and the reason is they are addicted to opioid medications and have been for a while.

also if you need to take a break from pills in a few months, better get some weed dude. not even joking. indica would be best but you gotta get the medical stuff from a medical pot state or buy it on the "gray market" from caretakers that raise pot plants to sell to pain patients.
>>
>>35417941
they did a study on boys with adhd and it greatly helped with quality of sleep deeper sleep etc
>>
>>35417955
only matcha green tea has a reasonable amount
>>
Former vicodin addict, now weed addict. Weed is more forgiving and easier to stop for days at a time than vicodin was. A huge negative with Weed is that I can't apply for a job until after 3 months of abstaining.
>>
>>35417941
yeh main reason is probably you have a far greater sleep quality when taking it
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22214254
>>
>>35418389
Already smoke and will be using that when I'm off the norco for sure.
I take 20mg every 6 hours atm (it's only been a week and a half since the accident) and I'm not sure I could handle not having it. The pain is excruciating and the norco lets me relax. I don't really get 'high' for some reason, not even weed gets me high, but the effects are still there and norco makes me calm and not hurt so much.

I don't have an addictive personality but I'm still being careful. Don't wanna become some depraved junkie.
>>
oooo ahhh starting to feel pretty warm and sedated off that theanine
>>
>>35417709
just start working out so you can eat a lot
>>
>>35417281
how much do you take? oifjspog
>>
>>35418609
i usually try to take only 500 mg a day, but today i felt depressed so i took daily max of 1250
>>
>>35418646
what does it do/feel like?
>>
>>35418663
makes you feel relaxed/feel good/happy and takes away anxiety helps with sleeping
>>
7 days clean from kratom in several hours. Been doing kava, phenibut, DXM, lorazepam, and assorted supplements like theanine and ashwagandha to keep it under control. The physical withdrawal was pretty mild this time around, but that isn't the important part. I need that shit to feel well now.
First ate the forbidden mu-receptor agonist fruit at 14 and it has been eating at me ever since. I'm only eighteen now and I can't imagine a happy future without some sort of opioid in my system every waking hours. That first time was the best I have ever felt, and I want it again, and again, and again. Over the last four years I've been popping whatever pills I can scrounge up, never becoming physically dependent, but I sure as fuck was an addict from the first nod.
I'm going to try to keep clean until Easter and then figure out where to go. If I can't control myself at least my tolerance should be down a bit from the break. 40 grams isn't sustainable, swallowing that much nasty green shit is awful. I know there are a handful of norco in my mother's nightstand, but I'm sure my tolerance is too fucked to feel it.
I'm thinking about ordering a G of etizolam or something similar to keep me in my head, but I'm not sure the risk of GABAergic dependence is remotely worthwhile. I'm already playing with fire as it is; I've used GABAergic drugs every day for the past week now. I have enough phenibut stocked up to safely taper, but I really would rather not deal with it in general.
I'm almost considering slinging RC stimulants and such at uni to fund a full blown pill habit.

For the theanine bros: buy in bulk and either mix the powder with water, T&W, or cap it yourself. You can get a kilo for 80 bucks on powder city.
>>
>>35418707
Man stay away from the rc's especially etizolam. Having an infinite supply on benzos is a really bad idea you will be addicted from the first pill. You would be better off sticking with kratom then using etizolam. Trust me man you are only 18. I know it is hard to have the perspective that I have after my major drug abuse days, but you will in a few years look back at these days with such regret in your heart of what you could of done differently. I wish almost everyday I could go back to when I was 18 and do things differently. Also benzo withdrawals can kill you so keep that in mind.

Also how is the quality of the theanine from powdercity? I am from Canada is it hard to order it from there as a Canadian?
>>
>>35418831
Etizolam is not a benzo
>>
>>35418831
I have a script for lorazepam and have been prescribe valium pre-op. Didn't really find much recreational value in them. But you are right, there is too much risk there.
>>35418875
It's a benzo analogue and does the exact same thing.
>>
>>35418875
technically true but it is pretty much the same thing
>>
>>35418904
etizolam is euphoric and having an unlimited supply is the problem
>>
>>35418567
I already do. I lift 6x a week and do cardio every day. I've lost weight overall (I'm 132 lbs as of this morning) but I am afraid of getting fat
>>
>>35418831
I've never used PC's theanine, only the phenibut which is very highly regarded. I personally don't get too much from it. From everything I've seen they are a great vendor though, and have a lot on sale at the moment. I guess they are discontinuing some stuff too, and dropped phenibut a while ago. I could flip the majority of my 500g bag for a pretty good profit if I wanted to.
>>
>>35417281
How does the tolerance for this stuff go? Does it stack up quick?
>>
Anyone with kanna experience? Seems like something worth trying, at least for me. >>35418964
The general consensus from respectable sources is that it doesn't build tolerance, but no one really knows how it works and a lot of people have experience contrary to th consensus. Either way, breaks should be relatively easy if you do notice, and it is cheap enough to use a good bit.
>>
>>35418951
be careful i read of people getting horrible withdrawals after short continued use. i would throw it out if i were u desu senpai.
>>
>>35418964
slowly but noticeable
>>
File: 1446353081424.png (76KB, 297x333px) Image search: [Google]
1446353081424.png
76KB, 297x333px
>>35418964
>how does the tolerance for this amino acid go?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.