[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What killed the great American shopping mall, ribbits?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1036.jpg (280KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1036.jpg
280KB, 1024x576px
What killed the great American shopping mall, ribbits?
>>
>>35416554
Your laziness and lack of owning a car.
>>
>>35416554
Blacks, white flight, shrinking middle class, outlet malls, online retailers.
>>
>>35416554
looks cozy, would have a post-apocalyptic fortress there
>>
Malls ended up being a place to shop rather than a place to hang out. Malls were originally meant to be open spaced and filled with activities for visitors to partake in.
>>
>>35416609
This. Looks very comfy desu. I want to live there.
>>
>>35416554
Everything cheaper online with greater availability. Also at my local malls, niggers started shooting each other so the suburbites stopped going.
>>
File: 17181581.jpg (104KB, 604x410px) Image search: [Google]
17181581.jpg
104KB, 604x410px
>mfw mall are still alive and well here in Russia
It's a good feel. I enjoy going there even if I don't have friends.
>>
>>35416554
Niggers and spics
>>
some things are worth going to the store to see, like clothing, but most of the shit in malls you can easily just order online.
>>
In the 80's and early 90's mallrats just hung out and maybe bought some food. In the 2000's mallrats turned to gangs that would fight each other at the mall. It all depends on the area really but most malls have that one thing that happened, more often gang related than not, that made people stop going to that mall.
>>
I didn't realize malls were dead. Theres one two trainstops from my house I get my groceries from and its always packed.
>>
>>35416554
amazon dot com, atarimaejanaika
>>
>>35416554
Online shopping, niggers and spics breeding like rabbits, white population decline, and unemployment skyrocketing because of H1B visa workers brought in to replace people with degrees.
>>
Society is too judgemental these days to hang out at a mall all day. Even the posh girls believe they aren't hot enough, being shown images of literally 10 in a billion tier supermodel women everyday. The age we live in now expects perfection from everyone. People will say that people in the 50s were more critical because they hated "muh blacks" or "muh faggots". This is incorrect, people in the 50s accepted you as a human, disease was rife. It was common to have something wrong with you, it was normal to be weird. But the problem is, we only have data from the suburbs, told to us through magazine advertisements, we have no idea what was going on in rural areas, which is where the majority of people lived back in the 50s.
>>
>>35416677
tebya tam esche ne otpizdili shkoloerohi?
>>
>>35416677
They are still doing well where I am in the US but only the upscale ones.
>>
>>35416554
Cyberspace has overtaken meatspace in terms of commerce. Maybe we'll eventually see digital malls if VR really takes off.
>>
>>35416554
Online shopping.

Why waste time going all the way to a mall and walking around when your fingers can do the walking?

Not only that, but probably inflation too.
>>
>>35416554
Amazon.com and the rest of the internet.

But it's not just online retailers, there's people here so addicted to the internet and with such deep rooted avoidant personality disorder, they'd never have the courage to step foot in a mall to begin with.
>>
>>35417044
People will complain that niggers use malls to hangout too much and that nigger gangs are rioting. It'll be habbo hotel 2.0
>>
Online shopping mostly. Also, affluent white people have been gentrifying cities. Obviously stores will open up where the money goes. Malls were moreso a part of suburban lifestyle.

Malls aren't as necessary in a city, where there are already shopping areas, with many stores within walking distance.
>>
>>35416843

The only time I liked going to malls was when I was 10-16 and wanted to go to the arcade to play Mortal Kombat 1-3, Street Fighter II, and Killer Instinct 1-2.

That was good times.

Otherwise malls are full of good looking normies that just make me feel more subhuman. I don't need them.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.