[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I bury the bitterness and become a nice person again?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1485726798520.jpg (66KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1485726798520.jpg
66KB, 600x525px
How can I bury the bitterness and become a nice person again?
>>
>>35415837
Bitter asshole here as well but it only applies to family, but I still really don't care much about other people (edge xD)

I don't even talk to 3/4 my family members because they treated me like shit as a kid.
My niece from a sister who I somewhat could tolerate, yet don't want to rebuild a bridge with came over today and I just
Really caught myself off guard

This 1 year old can't hurt my feelings even if she wanted
Opened me up honestly, but idk what to do
>>
>>35415837
>bury the bitterness and become a nice person again

pointless. Why bury the bitterness when the rest of the world is filled with genuine antagonism and subversiveness? Embrace nihilism and give up.

"If you can help someone, don't"
>>
You can fake it. But the bitterness will always be there. Its irreversible damage.

t. Android.
>>
>>35416047
>Embrace nihilism and give up.
Come back when you graduate high school
>>
>>35416072
This.
Kept hoping I could find a way, 26 now, it never went away.
>>
>>35416219
>Come back when you graduate high school

have fun with your moral grandstanding little man
>>
>>35416237
What if you are always nice to people, but also so awkward/ugly that you never can get nice attention from those that you desire? Makes you bitter towards yourself and life in general. But still try to be friendly as possible.
>>
>>35416047
>Don't like people who are antagonistic and subversive? Here's a simple solution! Be antagonistic and subversive yourself!
>>
>>35415837
It's hard. I try to be positive, but my years of loneliness makes me hate myself. I don't even care about "normies" etc
>>
>>35416535
are you friendly to others if the encounter arises?
>>
>>35416441
Depends. The main point is letting the bitterness fester. The longer you have it the more damage it does.

I will say that if your bitterness is solely stemming from lack of female attention, you probably just need to get laid. If its deeper than that, you need to examine your life and try to fix it before you end up emotionally and mentally fucked up.
>>
What does it mean to be nice?

I used to think of myself as a genuinely nice person because I to always act selflessly, and generally be courteous, polite and respectful towards others.

The issue is I always keep to myself because I always look angry/dead inside and have internalized the belief that I've nothing to offer people by interacting with them. I think this leads to people assuming that I hate them, that I'm an asshole, etc.

Anyway I can fix this?
>>
>>35416635
I don't really want sex. Just a female to hangout with/close physical proximity. Any girl I have interest in I become a coward(vomit/diarrhea) any other I am fine. Guess I'm retarded.
>>
>>35416680
Idk I do the same thing. Always hear comments about how angry I look, used to be called school shooter. I only interact with people who go out of their way to interact with me. If I'd try to engage it would probably cause suspicions.
>>
>>35416766
>used to be called a school shooter
Yep. Happened to me a few times too. Worst that's ever come of it is when I was in middle school and found out that my Algebra teacher (who I had a slight crush on) thought I hated her. I started crying in the middle of gym warm-ups when I learned that.

Ironically, people assuming that I hate them like that sometimes makes me genuinely hate them.
>>
>>35416585
yeah, just decent. But i rarely interact with people outside of my family and one friend
>>
File: 55769362_p0.jpg (140KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
55769362_p0.jpg
140KB, 392x495px
Probably by avoiding women altogether.

Whenever I push the bitterness out, I assume the best of someone and it comes back worse.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.