[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Small penis bros get in here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-03-07-00-08-59~2.jpg (288KB, 1440x1846px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-07-00-08-59~2.jpg
288KB, 1440x1846px
How do you live with the shame? Deal with the fact we will never measure up? I was a pretty good looking guy in high school but after one girl told the entire school I had a small willy I turned robot status real quick and have not been with a girl since.

Just look at the disappointment in her eyes. Is there any hope?
>>
>>35415283
Yup. Stop worrying about it.
I used to really worry about this sort of thing until I realized that there is absolutely nothing I can do to change it. Would I change it if I could? Sure. But I can't.
Looking any more into it after that is just a waste of your time friendo.
I hope this helps Anon, you're gonna be alright :)
>>
My dick is about average and I hate it. I want to be able to terrify women with my cock. Really, the joy of terrifying women with my penis would be better than sex I think. I want to shove it in them and for them to cry that it hurts, it's too deep. I fucking hate having an average penis. Do you know how hard it is to hurt women with an average penis? It fucking sucks.
>>
>>35415332
Avg? Try having a 3 incher
>>
A rumour went around my school that I had a massive cock. But I don't its just average
>>
I prefer small penises, please don't feel bad about yourself anon
>>
Post your penis length

4.5 inches here
>>
I never thought I would have sex anyway.
>>
File: 010 - UBxhtzo.png (101KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
010 - UBxhtzo.png
101KB, 500x366px
wh-what's a small length guys?

i always suspected that my penis was small but never really got a clue since i've never seen what a "normal" dick is supposed to look like and obviously have never been with a woman to tell me
>>
>>35415852
Post pictures originally faggot
>>
6.5 inches.
>>35415887
Ori
>>
>>35415887
6.253 length
5.3 girth
Probably too small to ever satisfy anyone really. Wish I had a Mandingo dick
>>
She's suckling the head and cupping the balls, plus she has pierced nipples this guy is lucky af, small dick or not.
>>
>>35415861
Kids can be so cruel tbqh
>>
I think my penis is cute and I get off to that, also not a normal who strives for women/lost will
>>
>>35416745
Youre a gay
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>35415283
>this obese baby dick is getting qt pussy
>i'm an average 24 year old KHV with a 7.5"x6" dick
Think i might actually be autistic.
>>
>>35416996
he might have great bone structure. SUPERIOR GENES
>>
>>35416060
I hope you're memeing. That length+girth is more than good.
>>
5in with a fat pad and belly. I made my ex orgasm lots of times during sex. It was mostly psychological for her. If I did a hot move she'd orgasm instantly. Once we were having sex and I slapped her face really hard and she just came instantly. Another time I just got her at a really good angle where my tip was rubbing her g-spot, I kept that motion and rubbed her clit and she came in a couple of minutes. It's about knowing how to use your dick to maximize pleasure.
>>
>>35415283
1. You can claim 1 additional inch to length and get away with it
2. You'll have to find a girl who loves you, no casual sex or friends with benefits for you
>>
I am concerned that my testicles are also small.
>>
>>35415998
>>35416060
only 5.5 and below are allowed to post ITT
>>
>tfw boyfriend is 3in and he complains that he can't cum by vaginal sex because its my fault he cant even keep it in while thrusting
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.