[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you contribute to the white genocide?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 36914334.jpg (114KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
36914334.jpg
114KB, 400x400px
I'm engaged to a white cardiology resident. She's the kind of girls basement dwellers white supracists fantasize on

I'll be graduating from pharmschool this year

Oh and here's the white genocide part

I'm west african

How did you contribute to the white genocide? (Most pathetic concept,kinda hilarious if you ask me. Who knew having children =same as deathsquads gunning you down in the streets)
>>
>>35414419
when you and your ancestors have never made a single invention in ten thousand years of history, its easy to not see it as a big deal to intermarry with someone else. But when you've invented human civilization, its quite another story to be bread out of existence, black anon.
>>
>>35414419
>muh genes

and absolutely aborrent behavior
>>
Post a timestamp of you guys or this thread is null.
>>
>a nigger that knows of /r9k/ is dating a top tier white girl

yeah okay /r/asianmasculinity whatever you say
>>
>>35414419
wrong board i think pal
hope your wife is happy though
>>
I'm a white guy and my gf is indian (feather not dot).
>>
File: 1487815580390.jpg (49KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
1487815580390.jpg
49KB, 560x315px
>>35414566
W-why dont you step into my office
>>
>>35414419
I don't subscribe to the race meme
>>
>>35414534
white robots are disproportionately the bottom of the barrel
black robots are disproportionately the cream of the crop
>>
>>35414419
My husband is originally from Ghana. We are very similar to you. I'm 24 , pure white, and going for my nurse practitioner in the fall.

He's an electrical engineer and is starting his masters in the summer.

I'm not saying west Africans are superior to all men (he is horrible with money), but he's just someone I fell in love with. Nice manners, kind, selfless, religious, loyal, etc. Qualites that are rare in American culture...
>>
>>35414419
I'm fucking a latino, feels good man, let's eradicate the white race together
>>
>>35414566
So you mean native american?
>>35414534
Everyone knows about this 4chan "alt-right" echochamner for subhuman filth now. The frog avatar and anime little girl avatars crying about white genocide? They come from here

Anyone can come here to mock you.
>>
>>35414534
>yeah okay /r/asianmasculinity whatever you say
Is this the new JIDF meme?
>>
>>35414419

>I'm west african

That's cool and all bruh. You'll probably end up wealthy and marry the white dr lady. Good on you.

But don't forgetyou're still a nigger. and no amount of education or money will ever change that. I'll always be better than you as far as society is concerned
>>
>>35414702
Glad to know you are happy,wish you both the best =). Honestly my fiancee just happens to be white, I didn't know about this "alt-right" white genocide stuff until recently. These idiots are lunatics.

Had to visit this place, they are so pathetic.They are all hiding behind grandeur delusions but they know they are miserable. If they were not bigots,I'd feel bad for them but to be honest,they really deserve their misery. It's nice to know every interracial couple they see brings them closer to a mental breakdown
>>
>>35415014
Miserable loser with grandeur delusions

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you forget how worthless your life is
>>
By not procreating.
>>
>be me
>white
>blond hair (kind've dark blond)
>blue eyes
>part german
You're wondering, how does this contribute to white genocide?
I'm welsh, scottish, and irish, too.
/pol and antipol/antifa please go this is for robots not polidicks
>>
I haven't.
How can I contribute? No white girl would ever want me.
>>
>>35414419
well its not really white genocide seeing as interracial kids still aren't a majority but techinically genocide doesn't just mean forecfully killing off another race....
>>
File: stpeach2.jpg (500KB, 1780x1129px) Image search: [Google]
stpeach2.jpg
500KB, 1780x1129px
This now an AMWF thread, post AMWF
>>
By raw dogging as many white whores as I can on the weekends. Iam first generation born in the US from Mexican born parents they're naturalized US citizens but still.

Iam 6'4 235 lbs and not fat so they basically just throw it at me AMA.
>>
>>35415177
>No white girl would want me

You're really putting them on an unhealthy pedestal

Quit this place and work on yourself.I'm not a regular user here but i see how it can get to your head if you spend countless hours around these losers
>>
File: 1330056763874.jpg (16KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1330056763874.jpg
16KB, 300x400px
>>35414419
I kinda miss the jimmies meme
>>
I'm half European and half Jewish and am dating a pure white, 100% European girl.

I don't know if that counts or not.
>>
I killed a beta wite boi and raped his gf

I'm black
>>
>>35415470
If it makes the frog avatar basement dwellers cry, then it counts

Going to bed, being on this site feels disgusting tho, gonna have to take a shower

Don't stay here too long ,you might want to observe them but the abyss stares back
>>
>>35414488
>bread
Somebody is contributing to white degeneration with their spelling.
>>
>>35414809
You seem kind of upset
>>
>>35414419
daily reminder that this white genocide is just feeding the steyrotype that white people are pussys
like holy shit this is called assimilation like shit you fuckers are being killed by the millions or even in the thousands
shut the fuck up about this shit already
Y'all pussy ass white boys need to grow the fuck up
>>
>>35415124
>Nigger with grandeur delusions.
>>
File: 1489056218802.png (786KB, 859x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489056218802.png
786KB, 859x720px
>>35415532
most believable story in this thread desu
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.