[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is whoring wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Void Juice.jpg (172KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Void Juice.jpg
172KB, 960x960px
I see all these red pill threads, and I agree with them, but I can't quite figure out why I find whoring so disgusting. Could you guys inform me on why?
>>
File: 465878.jpg (14KB, 332x399px) Image search: [Google]
465878.jpg
14KB, 332x399px
There is nothing intrinsically wrong with it.
Most guys on here will use moralism or evolutionary pragmatism to make a case against it, some better than others, but what it comes down to most of the time is their disgruntlement with the fact that they cannot partake in it.
>>
>>35413699
It's an addiction. You will NEVER come across a woman who's a true to god slut who is not also some kind of drug abuser/smoker/alcoholic. It's escapist behavior engaged into by weak-minded people who need to delve into carnal pleasures because their lives are complete shit without them, since they have zero intellectual or emotional value to offer other people. All their lives are based around getting drunk or stoned or high of some sort and wait until they are having sex with some other fucker and some other fucker until some disease or overdose finally takes them to the grave, with luck, otherwise they just perish into a lonely and humiliating state of old age where absolutely no one will look out for them..
>>
File: 1482118903051.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1482118903051.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>35413699
No. Find out for yourself.
>>
>>35414591
Did you ever think that there lives were so miserable that they had to turn to extreme escapism because they needed to dull the pain and that they hated themselves and wanted to die?
>>
>>35414750
I'd rather not.

ori
>>
>>35414833
Yes nigger, I just said that.
>>
>>35414833

Oh yeah because drowning in hedonism is the solution

Also

>Implying an average woman's life is hard
>>
>>35413699
Because women who whore around are more likely to be unsatisfied in a serious relationship, leading to cheating or/and breaking up
>>
>>35414876

Well to be fair. I was raped by my uncle as a little kid. After that, I started whoring to other guys because I wanted to feel love. You misogynist fucks will never understand.
>>
>>35414933
Did it ever occur to you to just kill yourself and stop being a burden to the world?

You're """traumatized""" and scarred and all those other things people lie about, why not just kill yourself?
>>
>>35414983

This is why you will stay a virgin. We girls have feelings too. You don't think I was fucking traumatized? FUCK YOU BITCH. Learn to have empathy towards others. Its called being a decent fucking human being.
>>
>>35415053
>FUCK YOU BITCH
>Learn to have empathy towards others.
>Its called being a decent fucking human being

Jesus christ. Why don't you go post that on one of the hundreds of red pill threads currently active
>>
>>35415053
Weak, weak displays of role playing here. I rate 2/10
>>
>>35415053
Implying girls are human beings?
>>
It's kinda degrading, I wouldn't want to be with someone who degrades themselves.
>>
>>35413699
Until the 60s sluts ended up with tons of kids they couldn't take care of. So for most of history it was extremely bad. Today things like Tinder are causing an STI epidemic. This is because the sluts are all ducking Chad. Last but not least it is incredibly dangerous to have lots of men who can't get laid. They're pretty dangerous
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.