[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /luciddreaming/ robots out there? How does one achieve the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_4901.png (337KB, 485x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4901.png
337KB, 485x427px
Any /luciddreaming/ robots out there? How does one achieve the lucid dream? I need a beginners guide and tips. Plox and thanks famalamabam
>>
I'm quite familiar with it but I'm not going to divulge any details because faggots here probably just want to do it so they can fuck anime girls in the dream world or some stupid shit.
>>
File: sadweeeb.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sadweeeb.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>35413587
No that's not true anon! I'm just...I'm just tried of this unforgiving life. I have no friends and I'm constantly depressed. Socially retarded, autisitc, blah blah blah you know typical robot shit. I just want a surreal experience that I can have without using drugs (I can't smoke weed anymore for reasons I don't wanna get into). Please teach me anon-kun.
>>
>>35413587
Theres an android app and im gonna do it just to spite you and fuck traps in my sleep

but no really, I'm wanting to dream about this dude named hunter who is hot as fuck
>>
>>35413826
Sexual dreams, when you try to create them, have a way of corrupting themselves, be forewarned.
>>
Put some toilet paper inside your underwear i always cum in real life when i cum in the dream
>>
>>35413549
I started off writing down all my dreams in a journal everyday. My dreams slowly became more and more real. Eventually I was able to control them
>>
File: Merchant.jpg (17KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Merchant.jpg
17KB, 220x220px
The only way I have managed it is through consciousness of memes. In my case, I envisioned the happy merchant. I was on an ice skating rink. As I skated, I left behind colored lines which made up the image of the merchant as seen here. Once it was finished, I wanted an aerial view, and so I soared above the rink to view my work. Trust in memes, that's the only advice I can give you.
>>
>>35413587
Are you saying that you can't do that in lucid dreams

>>35413884
What? How so?
>>
>>35413884

Elaborate familia

Oregon
>>
File: 1484395852604.gif (998KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1484395852604.gif
998KB, 500x281px
Lucid dreaming is pretty easy to accomplish but you need to be in a certain state of mind to do it, or at least I do. Thing is, nobody can tell you how to operate your own mind.

The way I do it is getting into a kind of trance, sometimes using hypnotic inductions, and then just indulging in thoughts. All you really do in a lucid dream is interact and be aware of your own projections. It's not like the holo-deck where you just imagine something cool and get to experience it. Though being doing no-fap and edging right before you start a session will make you have hot dreams.

>>35413884
This is true. Some of the shit you project sub conscientiously is a total boner killer, or worse, you end up fapping to your dad or something really fucked up
>>
>>35413549
Lucid dreaming is cool vut probably not what you'll expect it to be. Usually the more control you give up the "clearer" things are. It's also really fun to see what anxieties and fears your mind has been cooking up all day.

Although sleep paralysis is a good trip. Definitely not for the faint of heart. WILD is the way to go for this. We had a thread a while back where anons talked about passing put after an afternoon fap. I had my most vivid hallucinations that way. Probably looked like a drooling idiot with my hand down my pants.
>>
File: 16188185.jpg (31KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
16188185.jpg
31KB, 218x218px
>>35414199

>you end up fapping to your dad or something really fucked up

Did this happen to you? How did it go down? I would want to kill myself if that happened to me
>>
>>35413884
Disregard this retard. You're only giving people pre-conceived notions on lucid dreaming. There are no limits, no boundaries, 0 rules. Stating something as fact ruins it for others because then they have limits.

You HAVE to do this or THAT will happen, or if you do THIS, THAT will happen is a terrible mindset and you only ruin the experience for others.

Lucid dreaming's foundation is on expectation. Having a lucid dream, doing things in the lucid dream, everything. Don't let others restrict it for you.
>>
>>35414300
Yeah. When your mind is lucid and horny everything you see is erotic and sometimes it throws in some disturbing things that you don't want in there.

>>35414329
I mean you're not wrong, not everyone has the same experiences. But your sub conscience is weird and will probably show you unpleasant things on occasion.
>>
>>35414117
Basically you just accidentally fuck someone in your family on accident, or someone you do not want to fuck

Because when you're sleeping your mind goes with whatever you think of on the spot like
"Would I fuck stacey.....? Nah"
But before saying "nah" you've fucked stacey in 3 different positions already and wake up disgusted
>>
>>35414373
>But your sub conscience is weird and will probably show you unpleasant things on occasion.

Sure, but putting it in people's heads that they're going to see fucked up shit when trying to have sexual dreams? They expect fucked up shit, they'll get fucked up shit. This goes for sleep paralysis as well.
>>
>>35413549
I can only lucid dream on weekends. I sleep deeply for 10 hours, wake up in a half-dreaming/wakeful state and think about what I want to dream about as I fall off for another 6 hours. In that time I can do anything I want in my dreams. The conscious/sleeping state is the trick, I can only get this when I wake up and give up on getting out of bed.

I've had orgasms in my dreams and woke up and jerked off immediately again afterwards. The dream was better. The human mind is ridiculously malleable and you can find a lot of satisfaction if you bend yourself into the right state.
>>
File: 1466920769456.png (621KB, 738x716px) Image search: [Google]
1466920769456.png
621KB, 738x716px
>>35413549
Tried it for all of a week, hoping to have a dream where I lived out degenerate sex fantasies.

I wrote down my dreams every morning. I did reality checks throughout the day as often as I could remember. The main two I did were drawing a W on my hand (for waked) and trying to to make it dispensary, and trying to shove my fist through my flat hand.

In less than a week, I had an incredibly detailed (if not fully lucid) dream of undressing a 10/10 redhead. We were both standing, me behind her. I took off her top, and then unbuttoned her jeans and put my hand down her pants. I remember the unbuttoning part super vividly, she had light blue mom jeans and I undid the clasp.

I got woken up by a garbage truck or something before anything else happened, and I had the most dejected feeling in the world. I've never felt worse about myself. The whole experience just reminded me what a piece of human shit I am. There are literally billions of normies out there having regular sex and relationships- and I've never accomplished it. Instead, I jumped through hoops just to subconsciously imagine what an intimate relationship is like, only to be reminded that it's fake and I'm a biological failure when I woke up.

Sony for blogging, but I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
File: 586.gif (63KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
586.gif
63KB, 512x384px
>>35413549
OP here. So I've heard different things from different people. Some say I've gotta record my dreams in a dream journal, and continue to do so until my dreams become more real to the point of being lucid. I've also heard of the sleep paralasis method. Could someone just give me step by step, what exactly it is i need to do?
>>
>>35414723
>Some say I've gotta record my dreams in a dream journal, and continue to do so until my dreams become more real to the point of being lucid. I've also heard of the sleep paralasis method.

Don't know where you got that info from, but here's a quick and easy step by step

1. Write dreams down consistently, this is to boost your dream recall so you can remember more
2. Once your recall is decent, add a method. Popular methods include DILD (dream induced lucid dream), MILD (mnemonic induced lucid dream), WILD (wake incuded lucid dream), and FILD (finger induced lucid dream)
3. Google each one, try them for a week or two and see if you get results. If not, move on to the next method.
4. There's a bit more to it than this, but I'd rather not type out an essay since there's plenty of tutorials if you google. Go to dreamviews, look up their tutorials if you're having trouble.
>>
>>35413549
I don't have the dedication to learn how to do it.
>>
>>35414329
Retard, you've never done it. I can tell. Stop deluding people with this shit, this isn't stuff to treat lightly.
>>
>>35415844
I've done it for over a decade, how exactly am I deluding anyone? Lucid dreaming isn't dangerous, neither is doing something as simple as sex in a dream.
>>
>>35413587
No I just want to go on adventures and shit.
And fuck bara anime guys on occasion.
>>
>>35413549
I took a b-complex vitamin my parents had for the b6 and b12 which are supposed to help. Also tried eating more cheese (tryptophan). Listened to droning music like calm repetitive hip hop instrumentals without any peaking noises. Focused on the music until I fell asleep, but was still conscious of the music (barely). That got me in. Was never able to create the scene, but I had more control over my actions
>>
Is it true trying to lucid dream can lead to sleep paralysis and hypnagogic/hypnapopic hallucinations?
>>
>>35416274
See this guy gets me
>>
>>35414199
I agree with the notion that it is relatively easy to do, but you need a FUCK TON of dedication.

Think of it this way: you want to get relatively /fit/ so you can go to the gym. You have to make sure you eat the right amount and exercise at least 3 times a week... optimally 5 times a week imo.

You can go to the gym any time you want. You can eat any time you want. It's really not strictly dependent on time. Lucid dreaming is inherently more difficult. The only time you can record your dreams, typically speaking, is when you wake up. You have to write that shit down EVERY NIGHT. No exceptions. The more you delay recall and recordings, the worse your recall gets, and the worse your dedication gets.

I've restarted LDing off and on for years and have never been able to get into rhythm. I have about 50 recordings in a dream journal with about half of them being really vividly recorded. I want to get started again but with school and everything, I find it fucking tough.
>>
>>35416588
I think it's a side effect of having more general awareness of how you sleep. Most people never experience sleep paralysis, but then again most people don't lucid dream. If it does happen, just stay calm and keep your eyes closed. Sleep paralysis, like lucid dreaming, is centered around expectation. Think of something happening and it usually happens.
>>
>>35413912
Kek

>If you cum in the dream... you cum in real life!
>>
>>35413549
what i do is i drink a bunch of milk before i go to sleep then i end up having crazy vivid dreams. i sleep walked a few times while doing that, i was dreaming at the same time so i was practically hallucinating. it was actually pretty scary.
>>
File: 1458860083320.jpg (48KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1458860083320.jpg
48KB, 380x380px
>tfw you lucid dream and you still can't make a girl have sex with you
>>
>>35413549
Some things that have seemed to work for me:

1. Take melatonin
2. Repeatedly wake up in one night from a deep sleep.
3. Think about lucid dreaming as much as you can all day and before bed.
4. While in the dream, try to trigger something which will make you realize you are dreaming. For example hitting a light switch or just realizing that what's happening is impossible and doesn't make sense.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.