[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happiest moment of your life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: thPS51CJBO.jpg (9KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
thPS51CJBO.jpg
9KB, 245x300px
Happiest moment of your life?
>>
>>35413507
1. Went on camping trip with best friend when I was like 11
2. Talking to a crush on email late at night when I was also 11
>>
>>35413507
I cant recall the last time i felt joy,
i know i must have felt it at some point in time but i cant remember.
>>
I don't have the happiest moment, but everytime that i go drink with my friends is the happiest moment.
>>
My upcoming death by asphyxiation
>>
Living out in the world on my own with the woman I was in love with.
Now I'm back home with my folks and she's dead.
I never told her how I felt.
>>
File: 91f.jpg (26KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
91f.jpg
26KB, 600x399px
>anytime before 19
>>
>>35413829
oh shit, story?

riogriog
>>
>>35413885
>be eighteen, oneitus is seventeen
>her mom is leaving to go take care of a parent
>rents out her government housing to us for 200$ a month
>pay rent with shitty part time job, drink together, laugh, host parties
>I cook, she cleans
>so happy I could burst- I spend 80% of my waking life with the person I love most in the world
>suddenly her mom just fucking comes back out of nowhere, I'm forced to GTFO
>return "home" despite our little section 8 shack feeling like my real home
>she gets free ride scholarship out of state
>isolated with trust fund brats
>they play around with her emotions, get her hooked on drugs
>she begins to fail school
>she crawls into her closet and hangs herself
>her "friends" party all night in the room next door to her corpse, not even bothering to wonder where the fuck she is
>lose all motivation to ever do anything again
>>
>>35414065
fuck

>YOU HAVE BEEN MUTED FOR 4 SECONDS
>>
>>35414065
that sucks dick, fuck her friends
>>
>>35414175
I drive by the house sometimes.
It almost feels like if I just get out of the car, and I walk in, she'll be there on the couch with all of her fucking cats.
I'll make us a pan of lasagna and then we'll browse the internet, sharing whatever stupid bullshit we're doing for each other.
>>
Kissing a guy for the first time. My friend passed out drunk and I had a crush on him so I kissed him. Yeah, I'm pathetic.
>>
When I was abroad for a couple weeks for a class. I managed to get along with a girl I met after a couple days.
One night I was invited to her room and we played some games on my handhelds and cuddled. She even fell asleep on me. Later that night she told me she had a boyfriend without my asking.
>>
>>35413507
When I found out that there was actually a girl out there who loved me and wanted to fuck me.

the worst moment was finding out half a year later that she was "bored" of me and "didn't love me" anymore
>>
>>35413507
A cool summer night reading the Keit-Ai story while listening to Grow by CHON, with a slight summer breeze coming through the window.

Is that sad?
>>
>>35414402
How long ago was this when you were happy??
>>
>>35414402
>with all of her fuckin cats
>I'll make us a pan of lasagna
....are you Garfield?
>>
hiked down the grand canyon in a day with my dad.
i really miss him
>>
When I realized that God is real and he sent his only begotten son to die for my sins and I believed on him for my salvation
>>
>>35417064
Kek. Any christian that uses this board is going to hell.
>>
>>35417246
Here's the basic rundown of the path of salvation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA
>>
>>35413507
Is that picture you? If so you were a funny looking kid and i would have been your friend, 10/10 haircut for real man
>>
Getting to my lowest point and realizing it can only get better from here on out
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.