[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i become more like the dude? i dont want to be angry anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 89b8b9a647b57a74a9fdeb1243b25ec1.jpg (248KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
89b8b9a647b57a74a9fdeb1243b25ec1.jpg
248KB, 1280x1024px
how do i become more like the dude? i dont want to be angry anymore
>>
just stop caring what other people think of you and just do what feels the most comfy for you

that's all
>>
>>35413381
Have you not seen the movie? The Dude can get angry
>>
>>35413510
the dude only gets a bit angry when walter starts being a fucking idiot
>>
>>35413467
This.

It also makes women want to jump on your dick.
>>
>>35413534
And by women, I mean females of all ages. And sometimes dudes.
>>
Don't. Embrace the hate, let it consume you, let it fuel you, let it inspire you.
>>
>>35413381
Dude themed mindfulness meditation. Lots of weed. Sometimes, the path to nirvana is walked on the razors edge, Mayan, I can't walk your path for you.
>>
>>35413534

false, people just think you're a bum

t. bum
>>
>>35413381
self-assurance comes from confidence

For example, you are in public and some retard want to fight with you, you are going to chicken out and later at night you will analyze whole situation, regret it, imagine being better yourself where you fuck this guy

but there may be also other person

Person that did alot of martial arts in the past, were in fights and now person like this will say whatever and will not fight with some retard

why?

because he knows his value, he knows how to fight and he has nothing to prove

its hard to be cool and shit if you are khv neet looser with 0 achievements.
>>
>>35413615
Thats just your opinion man so like whatever dude
>>
File: ThisisnotthefutureIchose.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ThisisnotthefutureIchose.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
I'm as chill as someone can get really.
Once in a while my depression hits me hard but most of the time I just don't give a shit.
I want to die before I turn 30, I party a lot, drink a shit ton, consume every drug put in front of me, I don't really get laid tho but I can't say I haven't had a chance, I have a very low sex drive plus I'm pretty ugly.
I have always been like this tho, in a minor way when I was a kid, but yeah. If you're a faggot that gets sad when nobody remembers your birthday, then I'm sorry but you're bound to be mad at the world for life.
>>
Just don't be a nihilist
>>
>>35414745
what does the dude believe? he doesnt seem religious
>>
>>35415133
>thinking nihilism and religion are somehow related
>>
>>35413381
How do i sustain myself financially if i live this lifestyle. Living with parents isnt optimal
>>
>>35413381
I have this attitude. Just don't care about what people think (I know it's easier said than done). You should take up the "why should I give a shit" attitude to everything and it's tons of fun from there.
>>
The dude is a NEET that doesn't give a shit about that being publicly known and has a semi-social hobby.
If you had friends and did nothing but lay around, smoke weed, and fuck around with a welfare check you'd be pretty chill too.
>>
>>35414745
I thought the whole point was the he was more of a detached nihilist than the self proclaimed nihilists due to his carefree attitude?
I guess like a Strirner-esque willing egoist who just took every day as it came with a devil-may-care attitude
>>
>>35416157
He's a daoist sprinkled with weed and kahlua.
>>
>>35413381

Do drugs or get a lobotomy
>>
Realize that there is no right path of living. No one's path is the true way to live because in the end, we all have our own standards. You can't please the whole world. People often judge others based on what society tells them what is cool or not because they have a herd mentality. They don't have set principles to live by, only subjective values.

"if its popular then its obviously the only way to live HURRR"
>>
>>35413381
The opposite of what Neo and his bunch did.
>>
File: mendo breath.jpg (2MB, 2337x2745px) Image search: [Google]
mendo breath.jpg
2MB, 2337x2745px
smoke weed every day if you can or want too
meditate on dealing with / accepting the things you can not change
have a social group to talk to
have a hobby that you can focus on, meditation by distraction
enjoy a drink every now and then

its what im trying
>pick grass
>>
>>35413563
This is what I'm doing and it's actually working out for me. Getting my shit together finally.
>>
>>35416658
>Have a social group

Right no advice needed there. I'll just procure one from my backside, no trouble at all.
>>
>>35413615
This. The dude knows what is up
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.