[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop wanting a Kissless Virgin?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1486255778566.jpg (40KB, 576x422px) Image search: [Google]
1486255778566.jpg
40KB, 576x422px
I am going insane for stupid reasons, /r9k/. I cannot be in peace or enjoy life at all. I have a lot of other problems that I should be worried about more, but I am simply not able to with this in my head.
I have always been in disadvantage. I am a kissless virgin, and I always wanted to get in a romantic relationship with someone who was like that. No matter how stupid it sounds or how much I try to convince myself of how unimportant that is, I simply cannot want a relationship with someone who is not that way.
I think that is the particular problem that brings me so much despair.
I honestly cannot actually imagine myself being in a relationship, but sometimes I do try to be positive and say that I am not really that old, that I am a fucking kid, and that it is not weird for people way older than me to get a lover, so I should not worry about it so much, specially because of all the time I have left. But then the thought of not being able to be with someone who is also a kissless virgin at this age and on just hits me and everything positive is gone.
This is ruining me, and I want to end my life because of it. I do not have anything else and nothing that brings me joy. My life has always been shit and the only thing I have ever longed for is love, that is the single reason why I kept living. I have been seeking love since I was a little kid, a lot of shit happened and not even the only parent I had loved me. My life is still shit and will probably stay that way because I do not have a choice to make it better, so the only thing that keeps me going is the desire of having someone to love, but those "ideals" get in the way.
There is nothing I can do to stop myself from ending it all at this point. How do I stop this necessity? I know how stupid it is and I know I am a fucking idiot, but there is nothing else for me in life. I just want love, but I have to get rid of these "ideals" to at least have hope to keep me going.
Please, someone please tell me what to do.
>>
Please do not make love a source of happiness. It's an extremely volatile and unpredictable thing. What happens if you end up finding the girl of your dreams, and then you lose her? You'll have lost everything. You have to reprioritise as a matter of urgency.
>>
>>35413042
I agree with this.

That said, it's hard to change what you desire. And I think not having something might make it seem more desirable.

Maybe get a hooker, OP. At least get laid then maybe the desire will get a little less intense?
>>
>>35413042
Thank you, Anon.
I want to, but I cannot seem to find a way to do it. I understand and I have also thought about what would happen if the person I want to be with is not a kissless virgin or if I never find anyone at all, but since I have been living for that purpose alone, I do not know what else to do, since that is the only thing I have left. I would like to stop thinking about love or at least to stop needing a kissles virgin, but it is hard because I have spent all my life attached to that desire, so throwing it away is, quite literally, throwing away what keeps me alive.
>>
>>35413288
Thank you.
But I do not think I can be with a hooker, I am not only a beta idiot, but also could not live with that. Yes, I am that stupid.
>>
>>35413476
For me I'm just too scared. :o(
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.