[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go to the cinema alone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 7904.png (291KB, 488x391px) Image search: [Google]
7904.png
291KB, 488x391px
How do you go to the cinema alone?
>>
No, the cinema sucks. Sometimes I eat out alone.
>>
>no singIes poIicy
>>
Well it's too far to walk, so I drive.

j/k I only watch movies at home.
>>
File: cervantes STOP.jpg (357KB, 986x1112px) Image search: [Google]
cervantes STOP.jpg
357KB, 986x1112px
>>35411860
Idk but I might have to do so soon.

>tfw have to go the the movies for a uni assignment
>not even a film major or anything remotely related to film
why
>>
>>35411887
is this really a thing? i have never encountered it before
>>
>>35411860
Just fucking go. Who cares? Your life won't improve in the least if you are too superficial to see a fucking movie alone.
>>
>>35411860
Why is it seen as taboo to go to the movies alone?
>>
>when you're enjoying yourself at the cinema and a girl next to you touches your leg
>>
>>35411900
I've seen it for places other than a cinema.
>>
>>35411922
>"enjoying yourself"
>>
>>35411860
yes.

I've seen like maybe 3 new films this year. Maybe 10 "classic" movie shows.
>>
>>35411894
Reminds me of my history class in highschool where the liberal teacher made us work on arts and crafts with a "history twist" to it as a final assignment
>>
File: 1437684900966.png (256KB, 790x790px) Image search: [Google]
1437684900966.png
256KB, 790x790px
>"yeah can I get a ticket for [x]"
>okay here you are sir, anything else?
>sometimes get a small popcorn, sometimes not
Nobody cares. I don't understand how going to the movies ever became associated as a "couples-only" thing in some people's minds. You're just sitting in a dark room where you're not supposed to talk or even check your phone while a loud movie is playing on a huge-ass screen. There's not a lot of talking between you and the other person really. I often go with my gf but I don't see any problem going on my own.
>>
I've seen like 5 or 6 movies alone in the past 3 months and I'm planning to see Logan soon and GitS when it's out
I just try to pick a seat that nobody's near
>>
>>35411900
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2840271/cinema-bans-single-men-from-screenings-of-fifty-shades-darker-and-tells-couples-not-to-get-too-close/
>>
>>35411860
just go to a really cheap theatre
if their website is just a txt file in html format, you can probably get a movie to yourself if you go to the right one.
>>
>>35411965
Why do they do this? Rather than make an assignment interesting by combining it with a fun activity, it only serves to make the activity dull through combination with a distracting and demanding assignment.
>>
>>35411860
>Paying for movies
Explain.
>>
I went to see an anniversary viewing of Spirited Away by myself. Felt nervous as shit the whole time for no good reason, kept thinking people thought I was shifty for being there alone when nobody really gave a fuck. Some normie couple decided to sit right next to me too when there were plenty of other seats which was pretty annoying but otherwise it's no big deal OP, people do that all the time.
>>
>>35411860
>cinema
>>35411887
This.
>>
File: pee-wee_1[1].jpg (516KB, 1663x2100px) Image search: [Google]
pee-wee_1[1].jpg
516KB, 1663x2100px
>>35411922
don't enjoy yourself too much anon or you might end up like Pee Wee
>>
>>35411980
You go to the movies to get that surprise bj. Feels x10 better there. When you see a couple all the way in the back you know shits going down
>>
>>35411860
By way of bus, your own automobile, or perhaps walking or riding a bike.

I haven't seen a movie in theaters since 2010 but I used to see lone wolfs out there all the time.

To me the concept that you need someone else to watch a movie with seems arbitrary, unless you're some fucking little girl who thinks she might get raped. It's not like it's a game of chess or one of those two-seated bicycles or something where you need two people.
>>
>>35412080
>end up like Pee Wee
End up awesome? Sounds good.
>>
>>35411860
Have you done anything alone? It's the same exact shit. I watch only watch big movies alone because i can get in and get out quickly. Stop being so insecure because none of these people really care.
>>
>>35411860
I go in, buy a ticket and sit down. Usually, I watch the movie. Sometimes, I even enjoy it.
>>
I've been to a few. I'd rather do home viewing ultimately because I hate the smell of popcorn and other distractions. sometimes being in an audience is fun though. like once I saw spring breakers and there's a part where it's just some big tits close up on the whole screen and this group of girls a few rows behind me audibly shuddered.
>>
>Reserve ticket online
>Go during a week day while people are at work.

Not that fucking hard. If you go before noon or around noon then the only other people at the theater will be singles as well or elderly couples.
>>
>>35411965
Here you go
https://youtu.be/aeaN8UBwg2M
>>
>>35411860
I've gone alone, before. I just don't give a fuck about anyone else's opinions anymore.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.