[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do I have practice gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

>meet on tinder
>pics show qt asian girl
>we meet up
>she turns out to be 30-50lbs heavier than I expected
>fuck it, go on date anyway
>hit it off pretty well, have similar interests, personalities, etc.
>afterwards, we "mass effect" back at her place.
>her weight is honestly her only flaw.
>we both agreed we want to do it again
What's the verdict? any advice?
also, general practice gf thread
>inb4 REEEEEEEEEE
>Pic semirelated, obv not her, but roughly same body type
>>
>>35411336
Post pics
Also was she actually Asian?
>>
>>35411336
>be 100 pound female
>handholdless kissless hugless virgin
>never even been on date
GET THE FUCK OUT NOW
>>
>>35411336
too fat and gook, keep trying
>>
>>35411655
>Post pics
>Also was she actually Asian?
Yah, she was one of the few attractive (in the face) filipina chicks out there.
>>
>>35411336
>meet on tinder
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMIE SCUM
>>
idk, u hear a lot of stories about dudes getting burned with chubbier gfs

you stick with them through the hard times and maybe even encourage them to lose weight and then once they're skinnier and more attractive and getting lots of attention they'll cuck the fuck out of you

women are fucking soulless man
>>
>>35411719
you silly willy, if you "accidentally" touch a beta guy literally anywhere on his body, he WILL start thinking of you as something more than friends, therefore I will counter-ree you off my thread. insert obligatory GTFO ROASTIEE
>>
>>35411336
>practice gf
Fuck off you worthless fucking normie shit.

Why not just have her as a proper gf, anyway?
>>
File: 1422759149511.png (217KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1422759149511.png
217KB, 680x680px
>>35411821
men don't get near me and I shower
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMALFAG
>>
>>35411859
I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say that you're a man.
>>
>>35411788
>once they're skinnier and more attractive and getting lots of attention they'll cuck the fuck out of you
It could go both ways with her. On one hand, she could gold-dig some other guy if she gets skinny. But on the other, she already seems attached to me (she didn't hesitate at all with my advances and reciprocated)
>>
>>35411788
That's why you don't get them to lose weight, so this dosen't happen.
>>
>>35411775
Tinder is THE robot way of hooking up if your standards are nonexistant like any "true robots"
>little to no anxiety asking a girl out over the internet
>If things dont go well, you can just ghost them
>If things DO go well but too anxious to do it again, ghost them
you just have to lower your standards
>>
>>35411913
>both ways
No, that other guy is right. Fat women ALWAYS cheat on or leave the guy they were with before the weightloss. Always. Every time, without fail. Their own social worth goes up and immediately trade you in for one of their vast selection of new men.

I don't think there are any exceptions. Even if the guy was rich and high status, she'll just cheat on him instead of leaving him.
>>
>>35411888
I AM A FEMALE
WHY DON'T MEN LIKE ME
WHY DO THEY ALWAYS GO FOR THE WHORE WHY WHY WHY
>>
>>35411993
Tinder is not a robot thing at all. Tinder is for normie sluts to hook-up.
Go try a proper dating site, and sift through the single mothers for the rare gems.

Or just fucking give up right now because it's not like anything good is ever going to happen anyway.
>>
>>35411993
>little to no anxiety asking a girl out over the internet

The anxiety is not coming from messaging them first, it comes from WHAT IF THEY DONT RESPOND AND WHAT IF THEY DO?!?!
>>
>>35411788
That doesn't always happen though. If it did then wouldn't skinny sluts literally just perpetually cuck every man they meet?
>>
>>35412036
post pic of self
>inb4 neckbeard
>>
>>35412036
when you say "men," are you sure you're not only thinking of chad?
>>
>>35412005
It honestly boggles my mind that guys like you are so adamant about these beliefs without having any experience. You hold such conviction for this belief despite having absolutely no legitimate reason to believe it.

Also, fat women these days can get laid fucking CONSTANTLY too. Standards are a joke and even the fat women are being showered with attention. They already have confidence and believe that they're attractive because of this.
>>
>>35411888
you can have a dick be thin and still be a girl honestly, I don't get why this board of all places is hostile to society's forgotten ladies
>>
>>35412084
Sluts are sluts, but if you mean regular skinny girls then it depends on if they were fat or if they were always skinny.
Sluts will cheat on their partners. Loads of normals deal with cheating in their relationships. Once a cheat, always a cheat.
>>
>>35412066
you just gotta have a "just another roastie" mentality. If you are still waiting for a response, keep swiping. I tend to have a 12-hour rule, where its okay to send a "reminder" that you exist every 12 hours up to two times. good guideline to not make you creepy
>>
>>35412138
That's basically what I'm saying. Just because a fatty loses weight doesn't suddenly mean they're guaranteed to cheat on you. Some women are degenerate sluts, some aren't. Fat women are the exact same.
>>
>>35412135
>you can have a dick and still be a girl
Try again, hotshot.
>>
>>35412105
im talking about ALL MEN

MEANWHILE FAT GIRLS HAVE AVERAGE BFS
>>
>>35412261
Well, if you ever want a british manlet with a tiny cock, then you know where to find one.
>>
>>35412261
do you have any major deformities?

if not just start talking to literally any average looking beta guy and he will probably immediately fall in love with you.
>>
>>35412261
Or if you ever want a british manlet with a slight-above average cock, then you can find one in the same place.
>>
>>35412261

I'll be your average BF.
>>
>>35412287
>>35412367
>>35412377
I'm american, I don't care about cock, I want a husband.

>>35412315
no deformities
i don't see why men are automatically beta. why can't they just be normal? beta men are as loyal as chads. aka they aren't.

>>35412415
N E W Y O R K
E
W
Y
O
R
K
>>
>>35412377
hey fuck off, """she""" was mine first. Also I got trips earlier in the thread, so kek favours me.
>>
>>35411859
>>35412036
>>35412261
Classic roastie, all I have is one overweight girl after me, and you got:
>>35412287
>>35412367
>>35412377
after you! now if you'll indulge me.... *ahem*
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35412448
You're right. Not about your earlier trips, those are meaningless unless in direct reply. But you did plant your flag first.
>>
>>35412477
amendment:
>>35412415
>>35412448
these guys too
>>
>>35412487
My undersized, unimpressive flag.
>>
File: wizardfeels.png (33KB, 900x764px) Image search: [Google]
wizardfeels.png
33KB, 900x764px
>>35412477
I POSTED MY FUCKING LOCATION AND NOBODY EVEN RESPONDED TO THE POST
THEY'RE ONLY RESPONDING TO THEMSELVES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35412542
Because none of us live in New York. Now, if you were to take a flight to the other side of the atlantic, it would be a different story.
>>
>>35412508
A claim is a claim and I should respect that. Good luck, anon. Godspeed.
>>
>>35412542
*psst* there are a lot of beta guys on tinder. it is only a matter of getting yourself out there. fem(((((bots))))) can only be cyborgs by default, so tinder is your best outlet if we're being real
>>
>>35411336
I was staring at that picture for like 5 minutes thinking she had 3 tits
>>
>>35412633
also, beta guys ARE more loyal, since they think they're lucky they got what they have
>>
>>35412428
>>35412542
Not Jew York but you can't even prove that you have a vagina
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.