[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn... based Peterson

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: damn.png (35KB, 577x295px) Image search: [Google]
damn.png
35KB, 577x295px
Damn... based Peterson
>>
>>35410907
Why does he think that?
>>
I don't hate women, I've just finally acknowledged what petty, stupid, lowly, base creatures they can be.
>>
>>35410921
if you hate what it is you're programmed to chase after, you're a broken individual.
>>
File: 1996 Peter.png (264KB, 672x465px) Image search: [Google]
1996 Peter.png
264KB, 672x465px
>>35410921
He's a clinical psychologist, so probably experience
>>
>>35410921
You shouldn't hate women, you should pity them. It's what he's saying.
...r-right?
>>
>>35410907
There's nothing that necessitates a swift blow to the jaw more clearly than posting pseudointellectual claptrap on Twitter
>>
>>35410907
I don't hate the opposite sex. I hate myself.
>>
>>35410921
He's concerned about the fate of Western civilization, and if we all start hating each other, we'll die out and be replaced by Muslims.
>>
>>35410921
resentment is and leads to ultimate self destruction

read notes from the underground. it's r9k the book
>>
THE JEWS HAD TO CARRY WET SALT GOY

REMEMBER THE SALT
>>
>Hatred of opposite sex
>everyone here immediately thinks of man hating women

he's clearly referring to SJW women as well
>>
Look at the post from women hate threads. It's quite obvious they were written by unstable pathetic people. People that we wouldn't piss on to put out the flames.
>>
>>35411055
You sound resentful of them.
>>
>>35411043
Haha yeah that was the subtle troll of the thread
>>
Why is he loved by the alt right?

Because he refuses to say certain pronouns?

Seems like they would hate him for his virtue signaling on the holocaust
>>
>>35410959

But what if you have only negative experiences with what you are supposed to chase and they deny that they only want money or looks, even the ugly ones?

>2017

>making heteronormative comments
>>
File: ParisSnowWhiteRed.png (1MB, 1017x676px) Image search: [Google]
ParisSnowWhiteRed.png
1MB, 1017x676px
>We need a roundhouse kick to robots and radical feminists that reads like maternal care
Say no more
>>
>>35411108
They'll latch onto anyone who gives them attention.
>>
>>35411127
I don't hate gross food for not being what I expected. There's more to do in life than getting women. Especially today.
>>
>>35411108
He's not loved by far righters and Nazis.

Most people associated with the alt right are pretty discontented with the state of society and life as it stands plus likely aren't in the best shape in our personal lives. There are a lot of memer retards but also a lot of highly intelligent people who don't buy society's bullshit and are fed up.

Peterson is extremely eloquent and well versed in the trouble's western civilization is currently facing and the whole pronoun thing is small fry but at least it brings people towards learning about the more complex things he puts forward.
>>
>>35410907
>Butthurt bots don't realize this can work in any direction
>>
>>35411273
What does he say? All I've seen is some cookiecutter shit about "TELL DA TRUTH" and shit about not liking safe spaces

Every conservative I know thinks that. Why is he so revered?
>>
>>35411319
watch his actual lectures

it seems like all you've seen of him are just snippets cut out by conservatives.

Plus it's not about what his main point might be in those scenarios but how well he can break it down into logical substructures.
>>
>>35411319
Because he is well versed in the whole Jungian shit about archetypes and narratives that sounds very mysterious and having a PhD he is well read and articulate enough to be engaging.
>>
>>35410959
Isn't it possible that the women are broken?
>>
>>35410907

I love that this guy blew up

I remember years ago, people on /r9k/ in particular were posting about Jordan Peterson pretty regularly before the normies knew about him. This board is operating on a higher level man.
>>
>>35411445
Only if they hate you for being a man.
>>
>>35411108

i consider myself a centrist but it's not hard to see why people like him. he is extremely eloquent and has a very thorough understanding of people. the only ones i can see who would dislike him are people who dislike literal scientific facts, which the radical leftists seem to embody as of late. the fact that his opinions trigger them might be why the alt-right likes him.

it's a long watch, but it's definitely worth it. put it on while you exercise or are cleaning or something. dude's smart as hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ABa4RdNPxU
>>
>>35411553
I'm concerned he might be a climate change denier though
>>
>>35411553
>>35411360
>>35411399
He's far too egalitarian for my tastes
>>
>>35411526
What if they're just gross and obnoxious?
>>
>>35411647
All of them? Then yeah, that's still a problem with you.
>>
>>35411695
>All of them?
I didn't say that.
>>
>>35410943
>I don't hate women, I just hate women
>>
>>35411725
But that's the point.
>>
File: 1996 Pete.png (264KB, 672x470px) Image search: [Google]
1996 Pete.png
264KB, 672x470px
harrizz
>>
>>35411741
No it isn't. You can dislike women as a whole without disliking all women individually.
>>
>>35410907
Feminists got a lot of self-repairing to do then.
>>
File: 15942155.jpg (35KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
15942155.jpg
35KB, 250x250px
>>35410984
>>35411055
>>35411526
>>35411695
>>35411741
>all these buttmad neckbeards
Reminder that whining about women hate on 4chan is the #1 sign you've never seen a pussy
>>
>>35411867
Sounds like you need to repair yourself.
>>
>>35411867
What's your point? I've never seen a pussy and I don't like women.
>>
>>35410975
>pseudointellectual
>PhD
>taught at Harvard
>>
>>35412077
>people with degrees can't be pseudointellectuals
"I read books, that means I'm smart"
"Watch me namedrop some dead people"
>>
>>35410907
It's a fair point but more in the general sense that when you start hating anything to the extreme you blame many/most of your short comings on it's clear you are just trying to ignore the pain you feel at yourself.
>>
>>35412136
I've spotted the retarded tranny. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
Kill yourself you faggot, you're not a girl.
>>
>>35412077
>Le an institution is the true sign of a persons intellect

Not even that anon but he's really quite mediocre. He was never very big before his pronoun shit.

His "ideas" are regurgitated as fuck. I've never heard an original thought from the man

Beginner level shit before you move on to more complex thinkers.
>>
>>35411360
>bro, my favorite youtube nuphilosopher is right about everything, but it is a science like special relativity and you need to watch 4 hours of lectures to understand why
I hate this shit
>>
>>35412180
I'm not a tranny. Do you honestly think that it's impossible to be a conservative white male who doesn't suck Peterson's dick? This isn't a team sport, retard.
>>
>>35412077
>le degree makes you an intellectual
K
>>
>>35412077
>taught psychology
>not a pseudo-intellectual
>>
>>35412460
Who do you consider an intellectual?
>>
>>35410907
ya says you fucking loser. why dont you sort yourself out and respect peopole you lonely fucking psuedo intellectual your entire claim to faim is by saing 'ayy i refuse to call you by your preferred pronoun' nothing else you idido.t smart people invent things they dont tell people to sort htemselves out you stupid canadian motherfucker.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.