[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be a medieval peasant why even live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1488172424985.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488172424985.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>you will never be a medieval peasant
why even live
>>
>>35410338
Shut up faggot, i fuck your boipucci, you not virgin no more
>>
>>35410351
See, if I were a medieval peasant my life would be much simpler and happier, and I would not have to stomach garbagespeak like this
>>
>>35410392
Shut up you pathetic cuck
>>
>>35410411
"cuck", another garbageword parroted by the jumped-up undermen. Oh why couldn't I have been born in 1150!
>>
>>35410470
>Oh why couldn't I have been born in 1150!

Because you are a faggot
>>
>>35410504
No, it's because God is a cruel tyrant
>>
>>35410351
That's not how it works, as long as your dick doesn't enter your still a virgin. Your concept only works with real pussy. If you were right that would mean I was never a virgin and lost it at 5 years old and can't feel sorry for myself for not touching a vagina.
>>
>>35410528
>That's not how it works,

Your life is not how it works
>>
>>35410504
be more mad
>>
>>35410655
be more of a chiming in faggot
>>
>>35410338
Because you can be and likely are a modern day peasant at the mercy of the lords and their knights.
>>
>>35410338
>I will never be born in the medieval ages, work 16 hours a day, get sick with horrible diseases all the time, then die to archers on a battlefield.

Sounds like the life OP
>>
>>35410703
Yeah but the peasants nowadays don't know their place. 'muh individualism' 'muh humanism'. It's really sickening.

>>35410742
But you're also forgetting
>I will never genuinely believe in God
>I will never get married to a 14-year-old qt and have a big family
>I will never eat the products of my labour
>I will never die a warrior's death instead of slowly decaying into old age
>>
>>35410804
But you're also forgetting
>>I will never genuinely believe in God
>>I will never get married to a 14-year-old qt and have a big family
>>I will never eat the products of my labour
>>I will never die a warrior's death instead of slowly decaying into old age

>implying any of these are actually good things
>>
>>35410919
Soulless modernnaut detected
>>
>>35410742
the medieval ages spans a long time. peasants actually lived quite well for most of it, eating better food than the lower classes of today and living for just as long. infant mortality was high which makes life expectancy seem low, but if you lived past early childhood you were likely to die an old man. if a lord treated his peasants poorly they would form a lynch mob or just work for a different lord. serfs were indentured, but not all peasants were serfs. medieval europe was a nicer place to live than the middle east today

if you were a conquered tribe like the scottish living under an english king, that would suck though

>>35410804
>implying any of those are specific to peasants
>>
>be peasant
>hungry and cold all the time
>have 12 brothers and sisters
>9 of them die before the age of 4
>work 16 hour days every day from the age of 6 just to eat stale bread
>mom and dad both die when I'm 14
>become a man now, your lord designates the land to your brother and his wife(his cousin)
>become a farmhand, live in a barn, and die a penniless, virgin at the ripe old age of 43 after getting a cold

>it's a "NEET thinks his life is so shitty and that he would last a single day without a bag of cheetos and his waifu pillow" episode
>>
File: christmas-gift4op.png (285KB, 415x438px) Image search: [Google]
christmas-gift4op.png
285KB, 415x438px
>I will never get beheaded by some warrior
>I will never get to be executed for being wrongly accused of something
>I will never have to work 15+ hours a day
Yeah, great life
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.