[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you deal with gangster neighbors?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: tentie.png (152KB, 651x460px) Image search: [Google]
tentie.png
152KB, 651x460px
how do you deal with gangster neighbors?
>>
>>35409640
Call the rival gang over to their crib.
>>
By having a good paying job so you don't have to live next to niggers or spics or illegals
>>
>>35409640
1)Move to a gated community
2)Stop being poor and move to nice neighborhood
3)Stop being poor and donate a large amount to police station
4)DONT BE A POORFAG
>>
>>35409914
No one cares who you are. Go to Reddit if you want to namefag and tripfag.
>>
If they're illegal, call ICE on them
If they're selling drugs, send an anonymous tip to the police
>>
File: 1feel27.png (610KB, 733x515px) Image search: [Google]
1feel27.png
610KB, 733x515px
>>35409914
>Stop being poor
>By having a good paying job

how?
>>
File: 1434647397531.jpg (46KB, 400x259px) Image search: [Google]
1434647397531.jpg
46KB, 400x259px
>>35409640
Have they been actively messing with you, or are they just making you anxious?
>>
>>35410191
making me anxious
>>
>>35410232
Dont call the cops right away but lock your shit and hide a camera somewhere, WITH audio.
And dont keep high values around and certainly not locked away.
cheaper to move to the woods or a suburb.
>>
>>35410232
Ok, don't be your own worse enemy here. You need to be calm and remind yourself they haven't actually done anything to you.
Are they actually gang bangers or just garden variety poor people? Are they actively selling drugs?
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 182x114px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 182x114px
Be redneck as hell, shoot guns, drink budweiser, have giant fires, play old country not this gay new pop country shit, and own a truck. They stay off the hill where I live and it's full of um down in the small town i'm at but they stay off the hill. it brings out the inbreded fear they got deep inside of them, they dont know why but they know, they know.... or just burn a cross in your yard, idk
>>
>>35410289
>garden variety poor people
They're probably not gang bangers but they're loud and it gives me anxiety. I don't feel comfortable, I feel watched
>>
>>35410121
Become a truck driver, making $1,500/week my first year, granted thats gross and I'm working 14 hour days and only home 4 days a month
>>
>>35410232

call the cops and tell them you saw them smoking weed and suspect their drug dealers, most likely they have some on them or in their house atleast

even if they don't run or get caught with drugs after a search, they'll probably lay low for a while and not bother you as much
>>
File: smug rub.png (153KB, 280x325px) Image search: [Google]
smug rub.png
153KB, 280x325px
>>35410512
speaking of the devil. I'm actually am going to trucking school in a few weeks. I Plan on doing local and get my hazmat so i could deliver hazardous materials. I might do OTR when my mum dies
>>
>>35410401
Yeah, I understand, nothing worse than living next to trash. I don't mind poor people, just the ones that are anti social piss me off. Do like that other anon said; install a couple of cameras, keep your shit locked down tight, if you're in the U.S buy a gun, if no gunz get a baseball bat. And most of all, relax. Just try to remember what your feeling here is the anxiety of something bad happening; Life is fucked, but you can't go through it worrying about everything that may happen. You're better off dead than that shit.
>>
>>35410512
>>35410587
Make money while you can lads; there won't be anymore humantruck drives in 20 years.
>>
>>35410657
Thats fine, Ill be retired by then.
>>
>>35409640
You show them you're not scared of them. Gang type people are all cowards in their deepest hearts, that's why they roll with a gang.

Just eyefuck them whenever they come around and if they give you trouble pop one of them faggots in the mouth. You might get beat up but they won't bother you again.
>>
>>35410657
>in 20 years
I'll be 47. Shit, I'll have to go back to school like those other old people in college did when I went
>>
>>35410949
What you do is move up into management by that age, anon. I used to do corporate moving and worked with drivers on the regular. The older ones are all sad lonely fucks no matter how happy they seem to be.

They're all drivers because they're all trying to get away from something.
>>
>>35411019
>The older ones are all sad lonely fucks no matter how happy they seem to be.
>The truckies teased me because I'm a little beta male that can't handle the bantz
Fixed that for you mate
>>
>>35411222
Well, I guess I can't argue with them trips.
>>
My only neighbors are cows and trees. I guess I'd call the sheriff if I had neighbor problems.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.