[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any point to living if you're ugly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 145636768636767654544.jpg (81KB, 668x1000px) Image search: [Google]
145636768636767654544.jpg
81KB, 668x1000px
Is there any point to living if you're ugly?
>>
Honestly, there's no point of life regardless.

You have to make your own choices and make your own goals.
>>
>>35407293
No there isn't. Original
>>
>>35407293
depends on what makes you ugly

get a haircut, talk to a dermatologist, hit the gym, and get surgery if you have to.

But only get surgery from board certified niggas

k?

now go away
>>
>>35407293
This is not true. Why would you trust what a low IQ model has to say about anything? They are borderline retarded (<70 IQ). Consider the following;

>physically incapable of bringing food to the table
>cannot even solve linear equations
>does not know the difference between an magnetic field and electric field
>cannot write a popular short story on adultfanfiction.net even if he had naruto as tutor
>cannot keep a stable income past 35 years
>>
no, unless you become famous for something, in which case even ugly people can get laid.

but otherwise, being ugly is literally the worst thing in the world.
>>
>>35407485
>Just be yourself
I shiggy diggy
>>
I think there is a stronger correlation between successful people and non-ugly people than you could imagine.

But that's totally all good.
Earth is overpopulated, and as a human race it's better to get rid of the humans with garbage DNA.
>>
>>35408246
well bulking up is retarded. Girls like thin or ripped guys and you'll save money and feel better being thin then you woup being a muscle head
>>
>>35407293

Yes. Beauty is a meme.
>>
File: IMG_3273.jpg (150KB, 635x1336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3273.jpg
150KB, 635x1336px
I like fucking ugly betas because it makes me feel powerful and they do anything for me(pay for food, clothes, etc) and after I've used them up I move on to the next ugly beta. I'm also disgustingly hyper sexual and have daddy issues but I've got money and shit now so fuck yeah.
>>
>>35407293
Sure.

You wont have a perfect chad life, but you also filter out shallow BSing normies from your life. If (and this may be a big if for most of us uggo robots) you get a qt gf, you at least know she is with you for yourself, not your looks
>>
>>35410449
>disgustingly hyper sexual
Knowing you people that probably means "masturbates twice a week"
>>
>>35410534
I'm the kind where if I don't get sex I feel like fucking shit. I gotta rack up bodies or else I get manically depressed. It fucking sucks, bro.
>>
>>35410586
Seriously? I'm pretty much asexual (or at least the idea of getting fucked really weirds me out) so that's crazy to me.
Is it an attention thing? Like, need to be loved, feel sexy and whatnot?
>>
>>35410677
Yeah, that's what it comes down to. I've been in therapy for a few weeks to try and help with it but it's been slow going
>>
>>35410707
Therapy always is.
>>
>>35408246
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0N-Y4s0hDY

meet your masters, the chadgineer that is to smart for yoo
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.