[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man is 2ft 8in and he is married. His wife says that he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 194981634.jpg (144KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
194981634.jpg
144KB, 960x720px
This man is 2ft 8in and he is married. His wife says that he satisfies her in bed very well.

what's your excuse?
>>
>>35407072
look at that fuckin normie prick, fuck him
>>
Physically maybe a robot, but mentally a normo
>>
File: 1487493289520.png (202KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
1487493289520.png
202KB, 500x738px
>>35407072

It's different when you can just rebirth yourself into a woman and make her a virtuous lady in the eyes of our lord every night.
>>
>>35407072
Fucking norimes reee
>>
How rich is he?
>>
What's the point?

I know plenty of average men who never got a gf, ever and are now in their 50s and living completely alone in solitude and misery.

And I don't have to scrounge the internet to find this 1 in a billion exception. I can just think of my relatives and my neighbours and I already find plenty of examples.

========================

Also is clear that it's basically just a setup to make money. The fact that they are together is the content of their motivational speaking careers, lol.

It's like those scams where a guy who got rich selling books about how to get rich, tries to get you to buy his book.
>>
>motivational speakers

It's a scam.

>Oh look at this butt ugly husband of mine. He got me so you can probably get someone too!

>never mind the fact that I'm with him only so that we can give motivational speeches about it and earn money
>>
>>35408550
this, whats he worth?
>>
>>35407072
>His wife says that he satisfies her in bed very well.

Well, yeah, look at that picture -- his tongue is so big that he can hardly keep it in his mouth.

I like that dude's smile -- it says: "I have a PhD in cunnilingus".
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.