[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Distilled Autism in Chatlog Form

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: H8xssL4.png (125KB, 527x473px) Image search: [Google]
H8xssL4.png
125KB, 527x473px
I'll start
>been talking to this girl almost everyday for weeks
>>
>>35407031
At some point you need to know when to give the fuck up McFamiglia

Of course it's not the end of the world. Just give up, listen to some RATM, and scream your cares away. That's what helps me.
>>
>>35407031
>asks if she has a crush on you
>she ignores it
>you backtrack

wow, just kys
>>
>>35407031
>read
Kek
>>
File: IMG_1404.png (145KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1404.png
145KB, 640x1136px
I have a friend I haven't seen since high school and all we do is post the latest memes to each other on Facebook messenger, I'll post pics if any1 cares, seriously haven't seen her for 4 years
>>
>>35407597
I actually modified the meme to recover from me expressing how i felt.
>>
>>35407623
>haha aw

you're ugly as sin arent you
>>
>>35407623
If she's not at least interesting you're wasting your time
>>
>>35407685
>makes a guess about being ugly
>robot on r9k

why do you think i'm here?

but she shared her nudes with me a few times.
>>
>>35407597
jesus fuck 'dat boi' how fucking old are you?
>>
You realize infatuation isn't a good thing, right? Saying you're infatuated with someone is the last thing you'd want to admit to them.
>>
Show us her memes now
>>
>>35407774
What do you mean? Didn't it implied i had a crush on here?
>>
>>35407768
i would assume he's 4 years older than the age he graduated high school, and implied by his post.

so like 21 or 22
>>
>>35407744
post htem
>>
>>35407860
i got lots more.
>>
>>35408033
the nudes pls
>>
>>35407623
Anon, you realize that if you hadn't sent that meme and reestablished your castrated nature, you would have literally never heard from this girl again, right?
>>
>i'm infatuated with you
>you are my thirst trap

might as well tell her she's a one time fap material used at 4 am from last week
>>
>>35408033
She's never going to fuck you. You have nothing to lose

Just post the nudes
>>
>>35408279
she is a land whale. you can find hotter on soc

>>35408176
yes, i do.
>>
>>35408334
post the nudes we want them man land whales are ok
>>
>>35407809
Infatuation is like obsession in relationship speak. Like, stalker obsession.
Unless you're already in a relationship, then it's cute.
>>
>>35408489
Thanks. I just wanted to downplay the 'crush' to something less insincere or pathetic and I thought infatuation was right. I didn't think about the creep factor.

this was pretty aspie, right?
>>
>>35407597
Holy shit I got a friend I do this with

Dude's a fucking memelord.
>>
>>35408527
Yes but the backtracking makes it worse. In the future your "friendship" with this girl will end when she finds any excuse to stop talking to you, and you will look back on this day and wish it had just ended cold after you admitted your feelings.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.