[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>brain problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Sometimes, my mind will go completely haywire and I keep "mentally hearing" things completely out of my control. It's usually a combination of screaming, various short pieces of music audio, all overlapping with eachother, snippets of non existing conversations (usually saying disparaging things about me) , edgy voices telling me to harm other people, and also random snippets from media I have recently consumed.

Does anybody else know this feel?
>>
Sounds like schizophrenia my man
>>
Sometimes I hear voices outside and knocks on the door when nobody's there. Or I hear my phone ringing when it isn't. And sometimes more audible voices but usually just when I'm about to fall asleep. What you have sounds like schizophrenia though bruh you may want to go and get looked at.
>>
>>35407010
I get this but only like, when I close my eyes in bed. I won't necessarily be anywhere near a sleeping state but if i have my eyes closed and lay my head down, i get little snippets of human voices saying phrases, sometimes singing or something, laughing and yelling
>>
>>35407032
My grandmother actually had schizophrenia, but I'm not sure how much of the diagnostic criteria I meet. As far as I'm aware, and doctors agree, I don't experience psychosis. That is to say, I am well aware of what is and isn't real, and I'm well aware that the voices in my head are a sort of disordered thinking rather than a real person or entity trying to communicate with me. That having been said, I was diagnosed with schizoid and schizotypal PD, but as far as I'm aware this sort of phenomena isn't described by either of them.

Do functional schizophrenics exist, like, ones that don't take any medication and can get on with life, albeit at a reduced capacity? I'm capable of leaving the house and studying at college, although I do struggle to attend at times.
>>35407056
>>35407082
I experience both of these, too.
>>
Mental hearing as in internal dialog that's gone wild or actual imagined sound?
>>
>>35407963
More like a dialogue that's gone wild, although sometimes I have heard people calling my name or my phone ringing and that sounded like a real, tangible sound. The stuff I was talking about in the OP however is more like an incredibly intrusive thought train than a hallucination.
>>
>>35407997
Oh, and I forgot to add. One time in the shower I heard someone whisper "sorry" RIGHT into my ear, which terrified me.I haven't experienced anything that realistic in months however.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.