[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HIGHSCHOOL RUMOURS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: dpanickownload.jpg (6KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
dpanickownload.jpg
6KB, 231x218px
>be me
>be senior in highschool (turned 18 in november)
>be a few hours ago
>oneitis in room
>have gym shorts on under my pants
>getting really hot and uncomfortable
>want to take them off
>ask the teacher if i can switch my pants
>hear snickering
>realization strikes
>feel cold wave of embarrassment wash over me
>they think i peed my pants
>i freak out a bit (internally)
>say "You think I peed myself"
>MORE LAUGHTER
>say"no, i didnt pee myself"
>"i-i-i- ju-jus-ju- "
>"I need to change my pants"
>start freaking out more
>cant think of any words to say to explain myself
>SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT
>just sit down
>hope that they saw that i didnt have a stain on my pants or a puddle in my seat
>worried that someone will skew the story and say i pissed myself
>>
File: IMG_1240.png (431KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1240.png
431KB, 640x1136px
Better than actually peeing itself,

Not a pee story but this

>be me 16 y/o
>get drunk with dad
>he said he won't let me drink anymore if I can't go to school
>wake up drunk
>go to school anyway
>feeling sick in health class (1st class)
>lay head down hood up back of the classroom style,
>feels good man
>wake up NEED TO VOMIT NOW
>calmly walk to teachers desk
>ask to use bathroom
>on my way out I can't hold it any longer
>vomit in mouth
>hold it in puffer fish style
>some (body once told me) of the vomit comes out
>splashed on door,
>mouth full still
>quickly wipe myself on door and pretend I was being clumsy or tired
>all of it wipes off
>get in hallway (breezeway)
>vomit everywhere
>go to locker room
>ditch vomit cloths and steal some gym cloths
>put vomit cloths in empty locker
>never go back
No one knew a thing...
>>
>>35407316
lol thats kind of funny anon
>>
>>35406799
Some fat chick made a rumour about me that I stabbed people with forks. Nigger group found it hilarious and kept spreading it to everyone and I was known as the creepy, weird autistic kid. Confronted her stupidly when she was with her group of friends and just sperged out and everyone laughed at me and called me names. I'm sure there were more rumours throughout my high school life but I didn't talk to anyone or could make up anything of the conversations people had. Dropped out and currently in community college in a class of 12. I'm sure they talk behind my back but nobody really bothers me.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.