[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot Island and Radioactive Boars.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (136KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 900x500px
Fukushima is starting to have its evac lifted and japan is paying big bucks for people to move in. One problem, there are now tons of Radioactive boars roaming around the island.

How much would you want to live at fukushima with cutie little boar friends? Maybe we could restart it as robot island.
>>
>>35406798
This would only work for Japanese Robots though.
>>
>>35406825
They said they would take anyone if they help with the rebuild. Japan would pay your moving costs your living expenses and set you up with a temporary house until spots are cleared and they start building new housing. You have to volunteer for the cleanup efforts around town and eventually the plant itself after its further decomissioned and the heavh shit is done.

It could be an amazing opprotunity to get our isolated robots only island and have cute radioactive boar pets. Think about it. No fucking normie would willingly take this offer.
>>
>>35406798
I know that the "shima" of "Fukushima" means island, but you do realize that Fukushima is not actually an island, right?
>>
File: image.png (480KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
480KB, 750x1334px
>>35406798
Mfw its true. Its our time robots.
>>
File: 1474387389886.gif (675KB, 320x181px) Image search: [Google]
1474387389886.gif
675KB, 320x181px
>>35406798
>moved to japan in 2011
>didnt want news or know anything
>saw all the relief support, news reports, refugees
>radiation warning on tv
>legit thought japan had been attacked by Godzilla and started freaking out
>>
>>35406798
they should make an anime about hunting radioactive boars in fukushima.
>>
Why the fuck would I want to leave my comfy parents house to travel to the other side of the world, to a place where I don't speak the language and will probably be killed by radiation poisoning or vicious powered up boars?
>>
>>35406798
I live in Hiroshima, so living in a rebuilt nuclear shithive isn't a problem for me.
>>
There's a documentary about the wildlife in Fukushima on youtube.
There's also plenty of raccoons and palm civets.
>>
>>35407889
But there's no more radiation there right? Fukushima has too much radiation for me right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 800x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 800x444px
>>35407810
Pretty sure this is like the start of princess mononoke.
>>
>>35408044
Yeah I'm safe now, but I think heard somewhere we had to bury a lot of dirt, and we have some concrete to keep radiation away. I don't know how true it is and I'm too lazy to look it up.
>>
File: 100.jpg (30KB, 480x420px) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
30KB, 480x420px
>mfw S.T.A.L.K.E.R may become real
>>
>>35406798

What a cute boar.
>>
>>35406952
If I can hunt the boar with a spear and lean Japanese then fuck yeah I would take that job and just live in Japan.
>>
>>35409347
It's never too late to go to Ukraine
>>
>>35407865
For the EXP and perks every two levels.
And some sweet boar head mounts to take back home.
Like a legendary hunter.
>>
>>35409363
He is he looks like a happy little fella
>>
>>35409417
Hows the gun laws there?
Ill move where there is food, money, place to sleep and some guns to shoot.
>>
>>35409347
I thought it was possible to take boar hunting trips to Chernobyl?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.