[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Asian woman hate thread Reminder >>35388453

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12

Daily Asian woman hate thread
Reminder
>>35388453
>>
File: 6p9vki.jpg (20KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
6p9vki.jpg
20KB, 375x500px
AMBF best combination
>>
>>35406150
i can get behind this topic , its about time we stop these vermin from invading our home
>>
>>35406150

Fuck that previous thread. Had to call out today.

No no hate threads please.
>>
>>35406780
Asian male here.
I agree with this!

Asian women go to hell.
>>
>>35406934

This. Send us all back.

Me last tho.

Nah women are going to lose all their social power. Sex is disgusting.
>>
I don't have anything against asian girls but damn it's gotten to the point where if I meet a man who isn't obsessed with them I'm genuinely impressed.
>>
I just want to live in your nice country without fear of harassment for who I am.

Just take all the Asian women desu.
>>
>>35407197
Huh?

orhnal
>>
File: IMG_2120.jpg (22KB, 427x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2120.jpg
22KB, 427x550px
>>35407307

Wat. I'm not Jon gosselin.

He got divorced. Women losing all their power, everyday.

Sex is disgusting.
>>
File: 민희2.jpg (407KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
민희2.jpg
407KB, 1200x1800px
if you're a white guy and you don't want an asian gf then you're retarded... it's nearly impossible to find a good white gf in this day and age
>>
>>35407404

Aren't they so pretty? Take em all
>>
>>35406150
Post your face if you really a asian woman.
>>
File: 민희.jpg (308KB, 1000x885px) Image search: [Google]
민희.jpg
308KB, 1000x885px
>>35407421
i lived in korea for a month, i saw maybe 1 in 20 girls that wasn't genuinely above a 7 or 8. they're all sweet too. they might be anal assholes on their periods and when they're upset but that's just because they're always type A
>>
>>35407404
It's funny how I could tell she was Korean before I saw the Korean text.
>>
>>35407469
yes so pretty. that's how they look naturally too, I'm sure. so please take these threads to /jp/ or wherever and take these whores back to gookland and keep them there.
>>
>>35407469
That's because they're all sculpted that way.
>>
>>35407404
>>35407469
Why are gook girls so plastic-y and ugly?
>>
Meanwhile in normie Asia... https://www.f b .com/womenvideos/videos/1358897890920642/
>>
File: 민희3.jpg (66KB, 520x751px) Image search: [Google]
민희3.jpg
66KB, 520x751px
>>35407490
>>35407501
yes they get surgery and wear a lot of makeup. i would take that over a girl that wants to be "natural" and doesn't care about how she looks
>>
Asian girls literally don't want/need White men.

https://www.f b.com/womenvideos/videos/1356748261135605/
>>
>>35407579
false... they love em, it's not a meme it's the truth. if you're white in japan or korea it's soooo eaasy as long as you're not a weebo
>>
File: 2042609-phoenix_wright.jpg (59KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
2042609-phoenix_wright.jpg
59KB, 500x320px
Women like guys that out-masculine other dudes. They think that those guys can provide them stability and security, especially leadership types.

Specifically, they want they THINK will provide them security and stability and at the same time they want those guys to desire them strongly. Protector type with the woman, friendly and stable with the friends, rough and an animal in the bedroom. That is the man most women want.

Now, Asian males in media are portrayed as nerdy, hardworking males that are pushed aside by white men; in some, more regressive cases, black men are the most masculine because ooga booga.

The more feminine a girl is, usually, the more insecure she feels in herself and the more at threat. The more she wants a strong man tocompensate this. It has been shown that the more women feel that they are at risk of abuse the more they are attracted to typically masculine features. Asian women grow up in patriarchal societies, aren't listened,to, are shy and cannot fend for themselves. Usually they shut up and are quiet good studious girls. And the more they are that, the more they want the more masculine leadership type white boy.
>>
>>35407579
good. those "men" look as shallow and braindead as the girls. you can keep them, that's how it should be. I would be shocked to find that asian women being desired by white goys is a real thing outside of the internet.

only decent asians are japs and certain americanized ones (usually not the girls who are SJW whores).
>>
>>35407615
It's known everywhere, to every single Asian, that white men don't know how to treat women. There is no culture of honor or respect.
>>
Dear God

Make all the Asian women pregnant with white seed.

Your son,
Robot 9000
>>
>>35407677
They look handsome and intelligent. I wonder what you look like XDXD
>>
>>35407686
>asian women
>"treat me with honor and respect!"
>oh wait, unless you can buy me a nice gucci bag and tiff co heels
>nvm, fuck honor and respect, i want to be the most stylish girl in the room while i'm still young, then i want kids
>>
>>35407686
>There is no culture of honor or respect.
What's bad about that? It's some dumbfuck archaic non-culture that shouldn't exist anymore lmao.
>>
>>35407686
>There is no culture of honor or respect.
translation: white men aren't spineless betas like asian men

protip: this is also exactly why your women want foreign dick so bad
>>
>>35407754
>>35407777
say the ugly ashy fedoras who are posting on a japanese anime forum

long live your values
>>
File: 1483870420259.png (323KB, 584x717px) Image search: [Google]
1483870420259.png
323KB, 584x717px
>>35407803
That's all you can reply with? lmao You can be an Asian without following Confucian teachins
>>
>>35407803
wtf are you talking about, i like asian girls, im just saying they don't give a FUCK about honor when style or money is on the line
>>
>>35407718
sure but they are clones of each other, they just follow whatever stupid trend there is and have no sense of original thought. do you not see the insane feminist cult that wants to literally exterminate all korean men? it is gathering a huge following because those gooks can't even think outside of what's popular for one second.

>>35407690
this would be perfect. we could have an enormous army of elliot rodgers to take over the world with.
>>
>>35407404
gold fuck yourself you dumb kike
>>
>>35407404
ayalamaoooooowww
>>
File: faggots.jpg (478KB, 1548x1024px) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
478KB, 1548x1024px
>>35407620
yeah that's why /fit/ is full of swole virgins while twinks who look like those one direction guys are drowning in young pussy.
>>
>>35407918
Most girls that like those dudes grow up to like traditional models of masculinity; twinks arent that popular; plus, boy bands pose an alternative model of masculinity centered on popularity, being famous, being generous and being nice and selfless (as they claim to be in their songs).

I'm sure there is a strange phenomenon going on where a rich famous youtuber or boy band guy saying very cute and sweet things is great, while a literal nobody saying it is cringy or creepy. One has proven their ability to be above other men and the other have not.
>>
>>35407878
Dear Mr. Unique,

Please stop reading shitty translated sensationalist news. Telling me about the "insane feminist cult" as a point, which literally nobody in Asia cares/talks about, is the equivalent of a foreigner running around screaming "DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE MAD INSANE CLOWN POSSEE?! AMERICA IS UNDER FIRE!!!! CLOWN POSSE TAKIN OVER!!!!!! AMERICA IS DEAD!!!!" Chill.

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Keep being obliviously unaware.
>>
>>35407878

I support that cult. Fuck those gooks, they cheat at league.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.