[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7348.jpg (111KB, 645x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7348.jpg
111KB, 645x485px
Has there ever been a better app?
>>
how is it a good app when all of us uglys have to compete with photos of chad. fuck you.
>>
>>35405851
Yes OP grindr.
>>
Bumble you have infinite swipes, but a girl has to initiate
>>
File: IMG_7295.jpg (46KB, 473x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7295.jpg
46KB, 473x414px
>>35405932
I'm not a Chad by any means, but I'm only one month into using this and I fucked 3 girls last week alone!

Try putting better photos
>>
>>35405851
this app is pure degeneracy. stacy can now ride the cock carousel 24/7 with multiple chads and not even have to put in any effort. disgusting.
>>
Do you guys use tinder plus? Do you use super likes? What is some basic Tinder strategy?
>>
Online dating was better when there was still a social stigma. You didn't have so many time-wasters there for attention and you knew that the girls were genuinely interesting.
>>
File: pepe (248).png (539KB, 594x517px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (248).png
539KB, 594x517px
>>35405851

All this talk about tinder while

>tfw you don't own a smartphone

Hopefully getting a job somewhere in May/June so that will change.
>>
>>35406903
you literally can buy a cheap android for like 40 dollars.
>>
Polishbot here.
Tinder here is shit. I'm in capital which is by far the biggest city and there are only either cumslut dumb bimbos or "friendship only" special flowers
>>
>>35406786
Bitter beta detected who never gets pussy
>>
>>35407000
what board do you think you're on fucking normalfag

yes this is original
>>
>>35406903
even if you save up and get one it doesnt matter, it only works if youre very above average/chad tier and NORMAL, emphasis on normal because girls can tell and they wont want anything to do with you unless have about 5 pictures outside with friends including instagram and other normie bullshit
>>
>>35405851
Meh, Tinder isn't all it's cracked up to be, and I don't use it much. Girls don't actually like it as much as you think they do. I've seen the messages guys send girls and they are cancerous.
>>
>>35407262
>>35407310

Anyone else find the before/after pictures ridiculous?

She may look like a sweet ordinary girl... but she actually has two breasts and a vagina!

Is this some weird repressed American thing? In Europe it's not a big deal to be naked.
>>
>>35406639
Multumim Capitane
thank you captain
>>
>>35405851
I have an app that filters the blue light from my display after 7pm so I have an easier time going to sleep, and since I installed it and started doing more back stretches before bed, I've been waking up really well rested and I've had an easier time focusing at work.

I'd say that app is better than messaging dumb grills for sex.
>>
>>35407375
It's because before/after photos only do anything for virgins who've never seen a girl naked in real life. To them, sex and nudity is taboo, which is why the before/after photos interest them.
>>
>>35405851
I've had more luck with POF and MeetMe, personally.

But a lot of these apps are REALLY region specific. Your mileage may vary.
>>
>>35406639
MULTUMIM CAPITANE

im a female and i used tinder mostly just to get the validation of men by swiping right on everyone and allowing that to make myself believe people found me attractive, and i actually found someone really nice.
i didnt meet up with anyone else from tinder, oddly enough. i did give a few my phone number but i guess i fell out of contact with people quickly because we never really "clicked"
anyways, the person and i quickly discovered we both used 4chan and after talking off and on since november/december we finally made it offical last night (i didnt want to for less than a month since he proposed the idea on valentines day, because im a little bitch and im scared of getting my heart broken again, but that was stupid because i knew since the second time meeting him that i was already falling for him)
I'm scared of the future and what it means for us because hes going to be over 50 km away this coming may, but i just really hope we make it. i didnt expect to find someone on tinder, at all. i was mostly just using it as a distraction from my mundane life and feelings of inadequacy, and now i have my feelings all tangled up with someone whos leaving soon. I really really like him, but ive been cheated on before and I worry that hes going to be unfaithful to me while he's at school. we've addressed this but im still really unsure
i guess i started this saying "weeeew theres Hope ON TINDER GUISE WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT" but i think i need some (You)s here: should i be getting my hopes up or prepare for doom?
>>
>>35407427
This sounds really good

What's the name of the app?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.