[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the point in trying.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

File: Its over.jpg (77KB, 884x924px) Image search: [Google]
Its over.jpg
77KB, 884x924px
Whats the point in trying.
>>
>>35405647
It's clear that those articles are written by women with some bullshit advice just so she can appease to other women and they all can feel better about themselves about "helping the ugly guys become hot". Women genuinely believe that ugliness can be fixed with a "few simple steps" and then you will be hot. Because they don't acknowledge ugly guys to exist.
You need to see these threads on websites or facebook with women giving advice for men on how to get women and it's always the same bullshit; "just be yourself and they will love you"
>>
But anon, don't you want someone to constantly force conversation with, who likely won't listen to you nor you her, who in the end will only break your heart, who will end up leaving you worse than before, who you will come to resent because of the time spent together you'd rather be spending along doing things you really want to do?
All for a few minutes per day at first, per week later, of time where you can insert your penis inside of her?
>>
>>35405755
There are no ugly guys, just unattractive guys.
You can be ugly, but have money or a good body or be the leader in your social group or whatever. Which can make you attractive to women. On the other hand you can have a handsome face but lack money or social standing and still be attractive. Think of it as a game in which you level up, you autist.
>>
>>35405647
>26

No thanks, sounds like to much trouble.
>>
>>35405831
>going through that much trouble just to end up miserable in the long run

I would never pay for sex but you can bypass all of that by just fucking whores or just fucking sluts from social media/dating sites. Why go through all that trouble just to get a temporary girlfriend who will either cheat on you or you'll end up cheating on her. Way too much work for nothing.
>>
>>35405647
> be yourself!***

***if you're 6'4", rich, with abs and a 9 inch cock tee hee!
>>
>>35405912
>just fucking sluts from social media/dating sites
They still require you to either look good or have insane amount of charisma.
>>
>>35405647
How to Get a Boyfriend in 1 Easy Step

> 1. Don't be fat!

Even if you are fat, some guys are really into that so it's not really that big of a deal gurl!
>>
>>35405785
>who likely won't listen to you nor you her,
If that were the case it would be pretty hard to get my heart broken.
>>
>>35405961
>implying

Half of you are so fucking desperate you're willing to fuck dudes with mental illnesses and trannies. You honestly don't think there's disgusting and disabled chicks out here willing to fuck you? Get off your high horse with your "oh she must be a 9/10 even though I'm a 2/10" and start fucking ugly disgusting chicks. Half of you are hideous and fat but want nothing to do with fat chicks. Start fucking single moms, they'll throw it at you if they think you'd actually be willing to stay and help raise their child and after you fuck a couple of times, you fucking bolt.
>>
>>35405647
>implying being yourself doesnt work
You should really try it my man
>>
>>35405647
TWENTY SIX ?

HAHAHAHA TWENTY SIX ?

IT ONLY TAKES ONE STEP, IDIOTS

TWENTY SIX ?!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

DUDES

GETTING A CHICK IS SOOOOO EASY

ITS THE MOST ELEMENTAL THING YOU CAN DO

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS ?!!!

TWENTY SIX ?!!!!

TWENTY SIX ?!!!! HAHAHAHA

TWENTY SIX STEPS HAHAHA
>>
>>35406147
For 99% of these guys, being themselves IS NOT the secret

That's exactly why they can't do it

By all means

They need to BE SOMEONE ELSE

like ME....

They should be ME

it's always worked for me
>>
By the way, my son Jet Neptune is gay

And I'm NOT making it up

I'm not 'insulting' him

I'm just being honest

The other night, Jet and a 'friend of his' happened to drive past me, and I saw his 'friend' raise his head out of Jets lap...

Not joking

Not at all
100%true

My son's boyfriend had his head in my son's lap as my son drove his ridiculous white boxy old fashioned jeeplike crap vehicle

So....

My son's gay
>>
>>35406383
wtf I had your name blocked a long time ago
It's like a whole new opportunity to block you again!
>>
It's not that I'm anti gay

Because I'm not

Although I'm the first one to say that homosexuality is a cancer to the survival of the human race, and I'll say that to any faggots face, and I'll call them a faggot to their face, but that doesn't mean I don't like them, same way I call niggers 'niggers' to their face, but that doesn't mean I don't like stupid niggers https://youtu.be/jBlm0AkC23c and so just because my son is a faggot, that doesn't make him a bad person...

What makes him a bad person is all the other weird uncool square creepy shit he does, and that he's a dick.

But yeah he's definitely gay

He's effeminate as shit, and embarrassingly so

That's weird because my DNA is extremely masculine

So it's embarrassing to me as a man
>>
>>35406738
Block away, dickweed....

Nobody even realizes you exist...

So nothing has changed....

Goodbye....
>>
Are you talking about the Carbonated Ceratopsids, or the Non Carbonated Ceratopsids?... because if it's the non-carbonated version then you are certainly correct indeed, just like the Alkaline Ankylosaurus vs the Non Alkaline Ankylosaurus....

Right?...

No ?.....

Did I even get anywhere near close at all?

No ?.....

FUCK !!!!

Really ?...

REALLY ?....

I was nowhere even close, huh ?

Hold on...

Which thread is this ?

Is this the dinosaur thread or the transvestite thread or the 'I'm a loser' thread ?...

(help me)
>>
>>35406900
It's the same 'schizophrenic moron rants to himself while everyone wishes he would fuck off' thread you're always in.

You need help, you need adult supervision, you are not well.
>>
So okay, look

It's safe to say yes the pterodactyl scream was my favorite, transvestites are people, too... And ummm...

Uhhhh......

Hmmmmmmm...

It's like a video game I guess...

Uh NOT TRYING is the OPPOSITE OF HAPPINESS

succeeding isn't necessarily required in happiness

'succeeding' isn't necessarily 'winning'...

Because NOT TRYING is intentional failure

And by default, intentional failure cannot be programmed into your own personal life's avatar....

Sorry

In this game, self destruction isn't recognized

Get in there and play
>>
File: IMG_6475.jpg (1MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6475.jpg
1MB, 3000x2250px
>>35405647
>be yourself

Myself is kinda boring. People like to talk to me when I'm not acting like myself and do something I normally wouldn't do.
>>
>>35406955
I used to be like you

Really I was

I was just like you....

Then I changed....

Allow me to explain....

ALL of us were like you once
Because in the womb, as fetuses we are all actually Hermaphrodites at the beginning

So yeah

I used to be just like you....

Then my genitalia sealed shut and my clitoripenis turned into a full fledged penis....

So....

Anyway....

Yeah.....
>>
>>35407108
THE OMNICIENTRUTH IN ONE SENTENCE:

we are all 'actors"', no matter how good or horrid we each may be, and are ALL required to play dozens of roles in dozens of differing situations, and it's impossible to deal with anyone or any THING without 'playing a certain side of yourself', so simply become a dedicated professional 'actor' when playing the role of yourself, thereby maximizing the dynamics of the role....

Anything else is bullshit
>>
Imagine you've been hired to play the role of a dude who's happy and magnetic and popular for his off color attractive personality, and who accepts himself

Now

Play that role...

Do it

Become the part

The effects will become readily apparent...

You'll see
>>
>>35407144
You measure success in life by metrics like the number of women you've slept with.

With a high figure, you're very proud of yourself.
Mating and reproducing is the ultimate goal of life, right Johnny?

So you had a kid.

A newer generation You.

A son, a new and improved version of the older model, adapted and equipped to handle the changing times.

He's gay.

A full-blown man-fucking faggot.

You, who bases your self-worth on fucking a lot of loose women, and your gay son.

Something's not adding up here, Johnny.
>>
>>35406160
You forgot to turn off caps lock.
>>
BEING YOURSELF

interesting tidbit here

We all know good ACTORS simply play THEMSELVES, in different situations....

Try it...

Be patient and just rewrite your script and portray the role with charisma and confidence

People WILL see you differently

Self defeat is EXTREMELY unattractive

Not Trying is EXTREMELY unappealing

Even YOU aren't attracted to self defeatist failure or chickening out

Nobody likes those traits

They make a shitty story later in life

Rewrite your story

Reinvent yourself

Do it on the fly, changing it up as needed

It's fun

Have fun

Really it's fun as shit
>>
>>35407334
HEE HEE !!!

Tries to hide my laughter behind hand, unsuccessfully
>>
>>35406160
>IT ONLY TAKES ONE STEP, IDIOTS
And yet in that long comment you never got around to telling us what that step is.
>>
>>35407665
"laughter" you say, but really, you're hiding your tears :'(

i'm here if you need to talk big guy we cry as men :'(
>>
ALL SCI-FI STAR WARS STAR TREK XMEN ANIME DISNEY POWER RANGERS CRAP ASIDE.....

you can argue all you want against the fact that 'The Reason We Exist Is To Reproduce, To Fuck', but you'll never win the argument...

Not even close

So yeah...

The ever-intermingling universally undulating ionic nanowave rhythm we know as 'existence' doesn't give a fuck about your argument

We Exist To Exist

To Exist 300,000 years from now

Like bacteria....

We Exist..... To EXIST....

So......................

We're fucking machines...

How's your machinery going ?
>>
*puts out a lot cigarette in the middle of your brand new donut*

"I asked you a question"

*leans in as overhead 'interrogation light' swings and harsh lighting swings across your face*

"I said how's your machinery working?"
>>
>>35408032
*teleports behind you*

"Heh... I'm the one asking questions here..."

*unsheathes katana*

"What's my name?... bitch..."

*slices your neck off*

"Heh... Nothin personnell..."
>>
Can someone redpill me on Johnny Neptune

Which mental illness can we confirm for him?
>>
>>35408101
Gay gonneria
>>
I don't size a person up by their sexual prowess

Not unless I'm fucking the bitch, but in normal everyday life, no

I gauge people by their honesty

Always have always will

Especially honesty with themselves

We all accept fags if they accept themselves

But we all also despise the angry repressed closet Fag who can't accept himself

I dislike repression and inability to laugh at ones self

but I think it's fair to say that these are the exact same qualities that most people like and dislike

The only people who would disagree with me would be the actual repressed angry ones that are hiding something... The ones I talked about earlier

And I think everybody would agree that nobody cares what those people think.
nobody stops to recognize those people even exist so why bother worrying about them?

The cream will rise to the top and disregard the irrelevant instantly forgotten opinions of naysayers who were simply too afraid to try
>>
>>35406031
Why fuck an ugly women when you can rent a hot women for around 100 to 200 and hour.
Can even cum down their throat.
>>
>>35406764
You failed as a father and your son to the cock sucker pill from the jews.
Seriously though man just get him to hunt and fix/build shit he will be manlier then most dudes.
Also help him fix his weird shit and make him be less of a "dick"
You are what you eat...
>>
>>35408283
>I dislike repression and inability to laugh at ones self
I hate replying to triptards, but you do realize that you're the physical embodiment of a lack of self awareness.
>>
>>35408283
>But we all also despise the angry repressed closet Fag who can't accept himself
Hitting closest to home are we?
Please dont post so much.
>>
>>35408467
He won't go hunting with his son because he knows his son would shoot him when they're alone out in the woods.
>>
>>35408721
Gay people are so mentally unhinged they shoot the person that gave birth to them all because they went "hunting" a sport thats been in human nature for ever.
>>
>>35408467
I've never failed anyone

Never

You would have no idea what I'm talking about

Because I have been a soldier in the battle of life while you can't even slither out of your chair long enough to qualify as a man, let alone a fighter like me...

You have ZERO notches on the old headboard if you know what I mean, kiddo....

You've never been in the game.

______________next____________,,

Yes a fucking teacher, in a wasteland academy of students who log on every day asking what the secret is to getting girls

'I' certainly didn't make them ask

I'm here with the actual answers though

And I'm ALWAYS honest

And I'm always willing to EXPLAIN the circumstances behind any particular given sexual accomplishment or strategy

It's not like I'm here to insult everyone

Just the ones who refuse to learn
>>
>>35408467
Your 'wisdom' wouldn't be so laughable, if only to knew how to differentiate between THEN and THAN... it's kinda like Elementary School shit...

Thats why it's ironic

Because along with demonstrating grammatical and educational failure, you also actually intended on sounding intelligent in your comment...

Get it ?....

It's ironic

Don't you think?
>>
>>35408925
Not a virgin faggot.
I dont need your advice, no one does because your kid turned out gay.
>You have ZERO notches on the old headboard if you know what I mean, kiddo....
How many girls you fucked?
I mean context, sure! I understand that but its an old saying my papu said. He mentioned a belt instead of baseboard in that analogy.
Whats wrong with you?
>>
>>35408373
Again I would never pay for sex but I'm not saying you fucks can't but I know some are against it. What I'm saying is there's women just as desperate as you out there that you can fuck for free without needing to have money or being attractive, just gotta lower your standards and shit fami.
>>
>>35409045
One letter is getting you to write this?
Conversation with you is so boring I barely spell check or re read what I typed.
Amazing, Don't you think?
>>
File: 8Lng.jpg (11KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
8Lng.jpg
11KB, 250x201px
>1. Just be yourself!
>2. How'd that last step go? Horribly? Exactly. Keep reading.
maybe this guide won't be so bad afterall....
>>
>>35405647
GET OUT ROASTIESSSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35405647
make up your mind. are women dumb little cunts who fuck everything that move or are they uptight pussies who never even look at a man? you can't play the victim card with both of them.
>>
>>35409100
I have greatly, not worth it.
Pussy is like pretty expensive all in all, might as well drop some on a good looking one.
6-8/10 for a few hundred? and the government doesn't want to tax that gold mine?
>>
>>35409143
just read the whole thing, boils down to
>be unique
>be confident
>be good at flirting
>be good in bed
wow
>>
>>35409096
The secret is that I'm a MASSIVE faggot as well

Not that it makes a shred of difference...

I have fucked hundreds of dumb sluts in a fraction of the time it took for you to get one

It's more than you've done

That's why you should all listen to me

Fucking women is all that matters

I'm gay

But I NEED to SEED

We all do
>>
>>35409190
*stands and applauds you*

"Bravo, sir"

Bloody good show
>>
I feel like I like the idea of having a gf but I'd hate the reality. I enjoy my alone time way too much and don't like taking to people more than once a week. Wish I could just get a part time gf desu
>>
Lol @ the faggot 'bad student'

We all know his type

Held back year after year, older than his classmates

Hiding in the back of the class

Hoping nobody notices he is continually incapable of making progress

And if he ever feels paranoid or overly self-conscious, guaranteed to try to disrupt the class making sure the other students cannot make any progress either

Because obviously... As we all know...

If his classmates make progress, it will only serve to highlight the fact that he doesn't have the ability to make progress....

Yep... We all know that kid
>>
>>35409305
Welcome to planet earth

Why would you think being married or having a gf is any different from what you just described

Most single people don't realize when you're in relationship or marriage, you'll always be trying to find excuses to be on your own... that shit never ends, and it's important to have your own time, but the good news is:

It's all really a matter of perspective. Even if you're surrounded by thousands of people you're still all alone trapped inside of your head

so none of that really matters it's all metaphoric and metaphysical and simultaneously nothing at all

stop making excuses... You just gotten really good at continually coming up with impromptu excuses.

Stop it.

It's not attractive at all
>>
File: A Monster Calls.jpg (123KB, 736x549px) Image search: [Google]
A Monster Calls.jpg
123KB, 736x549px
>>35405755
I think the bigger issue is both sides are getting poison into treating friendship and dating like capitalism. Most things in life have a cost that is some level of currency. Food, shelter, transport, car, electronics, all of those just need money and you got them. Yes, some require a lot of money and others can be found though waiting for deals but you get the point, you want that new item you just need the money to pay for it and then it's yours to do with as you please. But true friendships and relationships do not have a system to ensue you get them, what I do that lands me a mate may never work for you and what you do to win one might not work for a thousand others. People at large do not like thinking about it like that, because it opens the horror that you are at the mercy of fate and circumstances thus getting friends or a lover could be a honest impossibility, so people create these step systems and bad advice like "Just be yourself" in hopes that if enough people meme it, that it will become reality, when the harder truth is trying to treat it like that just causes resentment and anger when you do all those things and find out you are still alone.
>>
>>35409204
>I have fucked hundreds of dumb sluts in a fraction of the time it took for you to get one
Is this about your gay son or are you just old man ball busting because.
A)No you couldn't
And
B)It never took me long to get a yes from a girl.
>>
>>35409448

>its not attractive at all
Kek fuck off mate, I'm not trying to attract, i don't want a gf. I'm fine with being alone and wanking.
>>
>>35409478
Also how can you possibly know anything about me on an anonymous image board?
This board is cancer and self hate.
>>
>>35409497
Yes yes it's obvious that you are a VOLUNTARY cancer

I already knew that

You actually DECIDED to be a putz .
>>
>>35409511
Eeeehhhhh SHADDAP, you schmuck

Little Bo peep

Go wax yourself

Fag
>>
File: Standard Pepe.jpg (28KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Standard Pepe.jpg
28KB, 499x499px
>>35405647
The irony is that be yourself actually works because Chad is just being himself
>>
>>35409456
True enough.....

Yet there are some very very fundamental rules of thumb that will never change

So the real question is why would a given group of adult males KNOWINGLY avoid these timeless basic rules of thumb, or even more ironically, attempt to disprove them ?

Why ?

Self imposed failure

It's the same reason somebody would intentionally breathe in deeply after going over their head in a swimming pool

It's the same reason somebody would douse themselves in gasoline and then light a match
>>
>>35410074
I find it strangely less than ironic that you simultaneously you can't get laid or at least to tell yourself that you can't and also believe in a mythological bullshit concept called 'Chad'...

Isn't it strange how everybody who talks like you using the same catch phrases like Chad and Stacy you never get laid? Why do you think that is?

Why do you think that anybody who sits there and spouts off these same repeated catch phrases you can't get a girl?

Do you think it has anything to do with their effeminate little misconceptions about life?

Do you think it has anything to do with you acting like a little girl?

Do you think that this effeminate nauseating personality flaw plays any role in your masculinity problems?

Don't you think that perhaps by stopping behaving like a little girl you've might have a chance to start acting like a man?

I'm not saying you have to be perfect at it, I'm just talking about giving it a shot at least one time....

a serious attempt
>>
Go Go power RANGERS GO

Right?
>>
FUCK YOU JOHNNY NEPTUNE. YOU CANT FIX AUTISM
>>
I judge people for what they are.

I judge men for what they are, and women for what they are, and children for what they are and brave people for what they are and Innovative people for what they are and cowardly people for what they are and excuse making people for what they are

It's really a shame because that's the way the whole world judges people

Wouldn't it be nice if you could pretend that you don't deserve to be judged for what you are?
>>
>>35410142
>the real question is why would a given group of adult males KNOWINGLY avoid these timeless basic rules of thumb or even more ironically attempt to disprove them ?

1. Because there are always exceptions to the rule. I've been a fat ass my whole life and don't work. My wife of 9 years is 5'4 always floating around 103 and is toned where her work is a power plant. She loves me, finds me charming, and we have sex very regularly. I have done nothing to earn her and even our meeting all those years ago was just chance and timing, as simple as not going out to the store that night would have rewrote my entire life. I can't keep friends anymore because they follow those rules fail and then see me basically douse myself in gasoline, light a match and the fire just kisses my skin, warms me but never burns me in pain.

2. Because if change was so easy to master we all be successful. Many get what it can take but can't handle it lacks a 100% success rate . Take my example about buying things, lets say you saved up for an item you really wanted, something you see changing your life, you go to the store, they have the item, you go to check out, but the cashier/manger looks at you and states "no, it's not you but I can't sell you this" so you go to another store, they have it but again, you are stop and they say "sorry I can't sell this to you" but in the corner of your eye you see another person buy the item no issue. You ask the cashier why he gets to buy it and the cashier just states "his money must have been better" or that "he found the one item that was just for him." You try this at say 5 other stores and every single one shoots you down, at some point you are going to break. Now take that story I shared and just imagine if that was how buying and shopping work. Would you look foreword to even trying? I agree with your point but understand for every one of use that can take rejection day in and day out there are just as many that can't even handle one "no"
>>
>>35407727
Do you really want us to tell you? You know what it is.

JUST
BE
YOURSELF
>>
>>35410254
Whoa chill there. Anon's joke is that the people that get the girls are actaully just being themselves. There is a lot to it but I've seen my fair share of manly men fail to win a girl where a guy that acts as gay as sunshine ducks girls with little effort
>>
When are you guys going to realize that I actually like you?
>>
>>35405647
Will someone post the steps please.
>>
File: B.E._yourself.png (121KB, 1548x1468px) Image search: [Google]
B.E._yourself.png
121KB, 1548x1468px
>>35412554
1: Be attractive
2: Don't be unattractive
3: Be attractive
4: Don't be unattractive
5: Be attractive
6: Don't be unattractive
7: Be attractive
8: Don't be unattractive
9: Be attractive
10: Don't be unattractive
11: Be attractive
12: Don't be unattractive
13: Be attractive
14: Don't be unattractive
15: Be attractive
16: Don't be unattractive
17: Be attractive
18: Don't be unattractive
19: Be attractive
20: Don't be unattractive
21: Be attractive
22: Don't be unattractive
23: Be attractive
24: Don't be unattractive
25: Be attractive
26: Don't be unattractive
>>
File: 1459535848385.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459535848385.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>35405647
>tfw could probably get a gf
>dicklet so I lie and say I'm happier not being in a relationship
>>
>>35409190
>be good at flirting
>be good in bed

Both of these are impossible to practice on if not given the smallest chance. As for confidence, it too relies on that chance, but also is measured by success in the other 3 factors. None of this I can gain because I was never given the chance to try.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.