[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chatlogs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6348.jpg (81KB, 654x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6348.jpg
81KB, 654x591px
>asked girl out irl
>was decently stoned and asked as she was closing up at her work
>she said okay
>I said something along the lines of "I wasn't expecting a yes!" but in a good surprised kinda way

>today
>send her this
Hahaaaa why am I like this
>>
File: 1488090481115.jpg (11KB, 355x258px) Image search: [Google]
1488090481115.jpg
11KB, 355x258px
>>35405597
>talking to women
who am i? chad?
>>
Should have just told her to meet you [someplace] on [someday] at [sometime]

Less is more my dude
>>
>>35405597
That's not even a bad response I dont
>>
>>35405719
Stop trolling anon
>>
File: IMG_4571.jpg (33KB, 746x257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4571.jpg
33KB, 746x257px
>>35405679
Who said these all had to be with women
>>
>>35405731
How is this even bad? Am I just autistic I don't see how it's a bad response either wtf
>>
>>35405731
I'm not, explain to me what's wrong with it
You were fucking stoned last night and needed to know what the plan was so you asked, what's the issue?
>>
>>35405797
Hey that weren't me

But you're probably right. I'm overthinking the shit out of this, as has become my habit with this poor girl.
>>
>>35405875
no stress m8
I'm a chronic overthinker so I get it
>>
>sorry
>I was SO fucking stoned last night hehe hehe hehe
>>
>>35405875
>>35405793
>>35405797
Jesus christ this board is worse than I thought
>>
>>35406114
I've basically said the same thing before and the person replied with a regular response. Nothing bad or awkward came from it
>>
>>35406068
I actually was the highest I've been in a while. I don't smoke often but when I do I tend to go more on the mild side. Due to the circumstances last night was different.

>>35406114
You expect us to be LESS autistic?
>>
OP here.
>Been an hour and 20 minutes
>she's been online multiple times
>hasn't seen message yet

I'm just gonna let it go I guess. Come back to it another time.
>>
>>35407130
No no. You don't come back to it. You DON'T come back to it. She's made her choice, your message hasn't been lost.
Just let it go and move on, you will only feed her ego further if you keep pushing, and she will lose more respect to you with every attempt
>>
>>35405597
That message wasn't bad bro don't worry
>>
>>35405793
It's too fucking long and you pussyfoot around the issue making you look like a sperg

Just ask her out in one sentence fuckface
>>
Why cant i get lucky anons? I try my best but i get shit on. Every girl i talk to leaves me on read and i dont know why, im not bad looking and im not a fucking manlet. Could it be im socially retarded?

> Pic related. Its me
>>
>>35407168
I mean her respect for me can't go much lower than my respect for myself.

I'm not gonna push the issue. If I end up messaging her later I'll just not bring it up.
>>
>>35407130

next time don't be so vauge

if you're gonna ask a girl out, call it a date, set a time and a place, and then ask her if she is interested

the 'hey wanna hangout sometime' bullshit never works

If you're trying to hang out with a girl casually and see if there is anything there, go Hey I'm going to xy tonight at 7, you should come ! or Hey I would love to check out this pie place tomorrow around noonish, do you want to come with me?

or if you want to be more upfront and ask on a date like if you already know you are interested,

hey do you want to go on a date with me this friday? I was thinking like 7, we could grab a drink and just go to the beach or something

just keep it simple and chill but provide a time frame
>>
>>35407271
Get a haircut you, that mop on top of your head looks bad. And wear some contacts instead of those glasses
>>
>>35407271
Well first off you need to work out because you look like a scrawny nerd that whose head belongs down a fuckin toilet
>>
>>35407339
>>35407336
Thanks boys, I will try doing this
>>
>>35407271
you look like a homosexual, you look fine though.
>>
>>35407271
Honestly you are decent looking but those glasses make you look like a fucking nerd. Get new stylish ones
>>
File: 1485664931401.png (281KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
1485664931401.png
281KB, 600x592px
>started a new job at a restaurant.
>stop in to piss and grab a drink
>meet a waitress that I haven't met.
>immediately feel attracted to her.
>end up talking to her until the end of her shift.
>very conservative and innocent.
>she came across the U.S. to live in my city and go to a very religious well known school.
>ask her for her number, and she blushes for about 5 minutes before giving it to me.

I can't stop think about her. Gonna give it 3-4 days before I talk to her. The future is bright for me lads.

I talked to one of the other cooks that work there, and he told me she was 18 and a virgin. So I'm probably barking up the wrong tree. I don't care though, I'm tired of having trifling sluts in my life.
>>
>>35407271
cut your hair faggot. Or get a hitler youth cut.
>>
>>35407271
Get a fuckboy haircut and thick frames and you're golden
>>
>>35407453
Go for it lad, non-degenerate, non-broken girls are a rarity.
>>
>>35407453
Fuck you I hope you fail

Why can't this ever happen to me
>>
>>35407453
Good luck, ya lucky bastard.

OP again. My normie friend is telling me "Just wait, happens to me all the time". I'm pretty sure she isn't considering it anymore.

I'm getting piss-fucking-wasted tonight though so hopefully I'll just forget sending that shit.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.