[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that thicc latinas are the best wife material

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: BuiO2PFCEAAUrcE.jpg (48KB, 600x741px) Image search: [Google]
BuiO2PFCEAAUrcE.jpg
48KB, 600x741px
Daily reminder that thicc latinas are the best wife material on this earth.
>>
>daily reminder
>never posted before

Because that's not true. You don't want latina women, they're everything you would complain about white women turned up 5 notches
>>
>>35404202
This. And you have to deal with their families as well.
>>
File: IMG_89282_28281.jpg (122KB, 1080x809px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_89282_28281.jpg
122KB, 1080x809px
>>35404306
Family? Why? I'm from Germany and I have a girlfriend from Mexico. Her family loves me and accept me. I never had problems. Pic related, me and my mexican girlfriend.
>>
File: received_1346140195441991.jpg (88KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
received_1346140195441991.jpg
88KB, 720x1280px
>>35404092
agreed. my girl isn't thick quite just yet though. we're working on it
>>
>>35404418
what the f is up with her face
>AYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>35404092
>step brother has a kid with a Hispanic girl
>they get married
>now her entire family comes to what used to be our comfy family holiday celebrations

Latinas are top tier wives. I just don't want to deal with her parents and all 20 of her siblings and cousins.
>>
>>35404092
I like eastern European women.

They seem to be the best mix of practical, intelligent and beautiful.

Latinas are either white girls with a generic brown look, or little lowerclass people, with a culture of impracticality and superstition, and a family that will drag you and yours down to their level. Iberians are all good, though, but this is an American board, so what we're really talking about are Mexicans.

>>35404418
They love white guys. Same with alot of Asians. Mexicans can be hit or miss, but everyone in SA proper looks as white as a Spaniard, and absolutely loves tall, blond, men. Even all the happa vaguely Latin short whitewashed girls here in Texas, fetishize us. They all want their tall, blond Viking husbando.
>>
File: 1445155466085.jpg (242KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1445155466085.jpg
242KB, 800x680px
You fucks are gonna pay when I become the Hitler of my nation and develop my own nuclear program.
>>
>>35404418
>I have a girlfriend from Mexico

thiccposters are fucking tumor golems
when I read your posts I can fucking feel my cells abandon my shitty body and go multiply on their own
you're making my fucking tissues desert
>>
>>35404418
>trust a girl that looks like that

she looks like a crazed nymphomaniac
>>
why would I destroy my glorious aryan genes by breeding with a latina?
>>
>>35406291
>not wanting to spread your seed as much as possible and whiten up the world

You may think you're red pilled or what ever, but you're just part of the problem.
>>
>>35404092
>wife material
nope. great sex but nothing long term
>>
>>35404486
Working on it how?

>>35404306

Wrong.

>>35404202
Partial credit.
>>
>>35404092
I dunno, lad. I've seen some pretty ugly latinas
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.