[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would you EVER settle for a white girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

File: o56uue2kZx1uw40uco1_500.jpg (73KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
o56uue2kZx1uw40uco1_500.jpg
73KB, 500x667px
Why would you EVER settle for a white girl?
>>
File: 1486900933390.jpg (136KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486900933390.jpg
136KB, 960x1280px
Asians get a free +2/10 modifier, too good to not take advantage of
>>
File: 1468463408468.jpg (275KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1468463408468.jpg
275KB, 1365x2048px
>>35403274
>Why would you EVER settle for a white girl?
desperation, low self esteem, no standards

I have no respect or the people who would make that choice
>>
File: 1487475586379.gif (2MB, 265x307px) Image search: [Google]
1487475586379.gif
2MB, 265x307px
>>35403316
amen to that my friend
white """women""" need to give up already. they've lost
>>
>>35403274
I'm not racist enough to care what a girls race is, so long as she has pale skin and black hair.
>>
>>35403274
I live in asia and have an asian gf but I've seen some fine ass white bitches.

Makes me wonder sometimes...
>>
I wouldn't and I dont intend to. I tried a white girl recently and every time I was with her I couldn't help but to think "Why the fuck am I with this subhuman instead of a qt Asian?". I really felt like I was settling and I didn't like the feeling.
>>
>>35403360
this is fair actually. some of the most memorable girls I've seen are white with those traits
>>
>>35403274
Jewesses are objectively the best girls.
Asians are just sex-toys compared to them.
>>
File: 1487116034906.jpg (106KB, 1084x995px) Image search: [Google]
1487116034906.jpg
106KB, 1084x995px
>>35403427
jews are hit or miss for me. either very attractive or I can only see goldstein
>>
File: 1468087150667.jpg (223KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1468087150667.jpg
223KB, 750x1334px
>tfw no asian child gf
>>
>>35403274
>Why would you EVER settle for a white girl?
Because they are more attractive than asian girls.
>>
>>35403274
I'll settle for any race as long as she's

1.cute
2. not fat (thicc is ok)
3. fulfills my kinks
>>
I'd settle for literally any girl that isn't black or fat
>>
>>35403316
I thought this was chanmi wtf
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 308x185px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 308x185px
>>35403316
>desperation, low self esteem, no standards

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3753204/Boyfriend-23-accused-murdering-Chinese-girlfriend-24-police-called-house-dead.html
>>
>>35403274

The problem is cute Asian girls won't settle for a non-Asian guy. White guys get the leftovers. It's possible to get a super hot one too, but there's always some personality kink to her, like she was white-washed and was too wild for the Asian boys.
>>
>>35403803
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3753204/Boyfriend-23-accused-murdering-Chinese-girlfriend-24-police-called-house-dead.html

damn wtf
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4196420/Chinese-master-s-student-beaten-death-boyfriend.html?mrn_rm=als1

shame to bee honest
>>
I just want a girl who is into things I am interested bedroom and out.
All the switch qts are taken or only want orbiter piggy banks. though.
>>
>>35403896
>orbiter piggy banks
That's what every female domme ever wants
So not surprising that the switches aren't much different
>>
File: 1488834510126.png (100KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488834510126.png
100KB, 500x281px
I always love seeing these threads on /pol/ because I have a lot to contribute to them. Was in the Air Force for six years, spent eight months in Japan and four in South Korea.

I was a virgin before going to Japan at 19, needless to say I wasn't a virgin anymore when I got back. The meme that Asian women love white guys is not strictly true, a specific type of Asian girl likes white guys because they are white. Looks play a role but it more so just has to do with whiteness. I know this because I knew airmen of color who didn't get laid, or got laid hardly at all.

There is a glaring obsession with whiteness over there. I don't think the average Japanese girl bleaches her skin, but their celebrities definitely do. All the models I saw on advertisements had white skin, which is strange because the area I was in (Fussa) most of them were tanned.

A lot of the girls I was with liked to play with my blonde hair, and one girl was so small she used to have a laugh by holding on to my arm and having me lift her up over and over again. I wasn't /fit/, but I was in good shape since I was fresh out of tech school. For all intensive purposes, I'd describe myself as a Chad over there. 5'11", which is tall there. Somewhat built, which is bulky when compared to Japanese men. It'd be easy to say "Well, you were just a Chad and that was why you got girls". But I'm not a Chad here in the US, one conversation holds more than that I think.

One girl in particular I kind of liked and saw as more than just a weekend screw.

After a while we got closer and I asked her what it was that she liked about me. She told me she liked that I wasn't like the guys she knew. I asked her to elaborate. She described Asian men as "disconnected" and she said I was a man's man, which was funny to me because I'm really not. I asked her what about me was manly. "Tall" and "rolled up sleeves" (meaning muscles there) was what came up often. Make of that what you will. I personally don't like them anymore.
>>
>>35404388
>I personally don't like them anymore.
Why not, care to elaborate?
>>
>>35404454
The girl I spoke about was named Aiya. I liked her because Japanese women are a lot more intelligent than white women. We had conversations that I actually cared about and weren't just meaningless crap about one of our friends or work or something.

I could tell a few stories about conversations with Japanese women in private where it was clear they had something going about how I was different. One girl joked that she would need a stepping stool to climb on me. Another liked me to be on top of her in missionary because I was twice her size. They were very, very obvious about why they liked me and it all had to do with something white about me compared to them. It was fine when I was just wanting to have sex which I admit was most of the time, but looking for an actual girlfriend was torture.

The girls I was with for long stretches of time liked me enough to be upset when I left, but they were still very focused on the physical interactions and not how we clicked as people. I know that deep down we only clicked because they wanted to keep me there because of the physicality. I believe it has to do with the desire to be or look white in their media but also it has to do with a desire to be controlled. During sex, they were uncomfortable with stuff like choking, but they loved missionary in particular where I'd be on top of them pounding away. A 5'11" white dude who weighed about 185 pounds on top of a 5'4" Asian girl who I imagine weighed like 90 pounds had to do something for them.
>>
>>35404735

???
That makes no sense.

You lyin normie, you just wanted to pump and dump desu. Good on you.
>>
>>35404735
>We had conversations that I actually cared about and weren't just meaningless crap about one of our friends or work or something.
That's good to hear, I fucking hate that about white women. They really are so vapid and dumb.
>>
>>35404735

Asian girls that date White guys are usually like that. Think about it, everyone tries to reaffirm that they are special in this world. Well, if an Asian girl wasn't cute enough to get an Asian guy's attention, or they have a personality that is too out there for Asian guys, they will never admit that they weren't good enough for Asian guys. They will usually go the route of "looking for a white man because i'm better than everyone else! i'm different, i date the superior manly white man because all asian guys are worthless." Think about that mentality, that's a lot of self hate because the family and friends you have in your life, are Asian males too, and if you think you're so above everyone, that translates to a shitty personality in the long term. So yeah, the white guy usually ends up with this type and it's cool because you get sex but long term with this type of woman should be misery.
>>
>>35405009
All of them had dated Asian men before. I know because the ones I actually cared about compared me to them. I think all women obviously care about physicality in relationships, but I feel like Asian women cared about more with Asian guys and with me it was all they cared about. I was a "man's man" to them. Now I'm sure the uniform and military job had something to do with that perception. But I wasn't and don't consider myself a burly type of guy. I play video games, I get my workouts in, and I even watch some anime. I imagine most Asian guys do all that too, but I meant more to the girls because I was bigger.
>>
>>35405009
>>35405111

Tldr: they had shit personality.

Agreed. Asian men deal with it anyway. From our perspective, you got a free pass we don't get but it sounds like she wasn't good enough for you to see yourself settling down with.
>>
Theres good parts of their personality too that you're omitting.

Basically you left because you knew you could do better.

Read it and weep, yellow whores.
>>
>>35405178
They had much better personalities than white women. Very full of life, most of them were kind of shy in bed which I thought was cute, and I talked to them about intelligent things other than parties, drinking, and our friends and lives.

My problem is that I could see all of that in them, and all they saw in me was that I was white and big.
>>
>>35405227

Or maybe they couldn't explain it well.

Yeah you're white and big and she likes it.

Baka. You liked their personality and you still left?

I tip my fedora at you.
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlkFzeTOApk

Click "CC" on YouTube for subtitles.
>>
Just say they are ugly and you knew you can do better, that's the only explanation I'll believe.
>>
>>35405386

Asian guy here. I believe him. The thing is some people can't really just go through life happily with that shallow surface level sex. It gets old eventually. People look for a relationship a long term partner, and that's more difficult to find. Keep looking you giant muscular white chad.
>>
>>35405531

>Asian guy here

Bullshit, it's still you. You just said you liked her personality.

You're just projecting, you're the one who didn't get his dose of white pussy.
>>
>>35405310
I felt like I was only liked because I was white. If I wasn't white, they wouldn't like me. Maybe I was wrong but that was how I felt.
>>
>>35405680

>if you weren't white they wouldn't like me

O rly
>>
File: 1488528737223.png (283KB, 836x981px) Image search: [Google]
1488528737223.png
283KB, 836x981px
Easiest way to get over yellow fever is to date a hk girl. The richer and more spoilt the quicker the cure.
>>
>>35404735
>>35404388

I share the same feeling but I've only dated/fucked one asian chick. She was actually indian/asian so she was even more exotic and more obsessed with me being white and tall. Also obsessed with missionary funny enough. When she told me that she only dated white guys and that I was basically her fetish it totally turned me off and weirded me out.

Asian chicks aren't anything special, in fact they are actually even more annoying than white girls.

Women in general are annoying anons. They all suck and are hardly worth more than a few pumps.
>>
>>35403274
Cause most gooks like in OP's pic are ugly as fuck. And even when they are cute they aren't thicc. It's pretty rare to find one that's qt and thicc.
>>
>>35405735
HK girls are objectively the sluttiest and materialistic Chinese girls you can get.
>>
>>35406078
>cute they aren't thicc
There's a thicc asian posting in the BBC thread. Not sure if she'd be considered a qt though.
>>
>>35403274

Because gooks are ugly anon
>>
>>35403556
found the dark skin fellow
>>
File: 1488970761534.png (16KB, 599x605px) Image search: [Google]
1488970761534.png
16KB, 599x605px
>>35406325
w-what bbc thread?!
>>
>>35403274
My gf is Native
>>
>>35406554
right here >>35398542

oregano comento
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.