[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1411426196409.jpg (324KB, 719x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1411426196409.jpg
324KB, 719x1111px
For all those bots who are older.

I've been 26 for three months now and keep thinking I'm still 25. I've been wasting my twenties. I've been wasting my life. It feels really weird and sad. Been NEET for four years since graduating college with a journalism degree. I chose it because it was the easiest one and my parents forced me to go to school.
>>
File: 1444267863010.jpg (98KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444267863010.jpg
98KB, 960x720px
>>35402872
It really is nightmarish how quickly time seems to go by now. When someone says "10 years ago" I still sometimes think they're talking about the 90s, but 10 years ago it was fucking 2007. End me.
>>
>>35402976
Yeah I think that way too. I think of the 80s of only being twenty years ago instead of thirty. I imagine it will only get worse.
>>
Same age. At this point I'm just waiting to die of heart failure from the plethora of fat people health problems I have that are going untreated.
>>
>subscribed to a gaming youtuber
>watch their videos every day
>feels fresh and exciting every time
>gradually get to know them
>where they live, their everyday life
>it's almost like hanging out
>almost like having friends
>suddenly realize it's been 5 years
>they still don't even know i exist
>what've i been doing all this time
>>
File: 1474102363670.jpg (15KB, 405x371px) Image search: [Google]
1474102363670.jpg
15KB, 405x371px
>>35402872
>tfw only 19 but post in this thread anyway
>>
>>35402872
33 here. Life's not too bad. Wish my bills weren't so high but otherwise doing pretty good.
>>
>>35403262
that is a pretty obscure feel. what youtuber is it may i ask?
>>
what do you think about a 35 yrs neet virgin , pedophile, anger problems and severe autism that dream with become rich with an awful fantasy novel about wizards and skeletons and that still lives with mom and have no friends?

thats my brother tho, im 22 and going to move out this year to new york on my own and start film college so life feels good, im only 2 and half years younger than you, im not good looking or social competent, my family is not even middle class so there is some hope, you have to find something you love to do and find a way of making a living by it or close to it(like if you love vidya but hate programming then go to graphic desing or viceversa)
>>
27 here.
spent the last 10years isolated in my room and it hit me last month that i have been friendless and single for 10years.

>was the friend that moved to another state
>>
Diagnosed with stage 4 cancer couple weeks ago. I'm gonna go out with a bang learning piano and maybe going to SEA the jumping out of a plane
>>
>>35403353
Good luck with film. I'm really into it myself. Writing too. Maybe one day it'll take off or I'll leave behind a ton of shit.
>>
>>35403343
More like a group.

'The Crew'

Speedy the 25 year old from Pennsylvania, moved to a big house in LA last year. NobodyEpic aka Joel the 26 year old from Michigan, married to his wife Megan since a couple years. Also from Michigan and a newer addition to the group is Bdubs aka John, with wife Nichole and 2 daughters Arianna and Eden. Jahova the 28 year old redneck, recently divorced. SideArms, immigrated from Albania as a child, he recently took a tour visiting his crew friends when he turned 18 last year. G18 aka DONGERLORD, a videogame wizard, I think he's Peruvian but the guys joke that he's from Mexico. Deluxe4 and Deluxe20, brothers in arms from way down south feller.

Speedy got a puppy recently, together with his girlfriend. A cute Australian shepherd with blue eyes. I forgot to mention Joel's cat Finn, too.
>>
>tfw 20 tomorrow and life is a downward spiral

When was the point you guys knew you were irredeemable?
>>
>>35403393
fuck that's awful, even so not all s4 is terminal, my cousin was s4 then the cancer spread to his liver and doctors removed the liver and he was cured so you have a chance
>>
>>35403611
mine was when i applied for a CEO on burger king and after several tests I passed I get the janitor job, 6 years of college 1 year of examns and all for cleaning whale shit on toilets, I was 25 by them and all my friends were having great jobs, I tried other small enterprises after that and all I got was recepcionist and general asisstant with no promotion oportunities, so I understand that all my efforts were in vain and got depressed, I quited the last drop of ambition in life 3 years ago after seeing my highschool crush (CEO on her dad Nike factory) making an eww expresion while I parked her BMW
>>
Just a reminder: 25 is halfway to 50

Whatever you're gonna do in this life, better get to doing it.
>>
>tfw 23 and trying to become a rapper instead of applying to jobs

this is a a gamble
>>
>>35404020
Yeah I have hope I refuse to do chemo though I'd rather go out with dignity instead of using the chemo jew
>>
>>35403262

Heh, what a strange world.
Been following the odd youtuber and just kinda angry that this world allows someone to play video games for a living.

I keep thinking that it'd be nice, but I realize what a drag it would be to compete with people with better looks and bigger boobs.

I like games, but my passion is research and development. Its getting to the point where I only get a couple hours a week since weekends I end up working on my house...
>>
>>35403611
Had a feeling that I was irredeemable since maybe the age of 11, but until around the age of say 16 I assumed it was just me being edgy because teenage hormones and daddy issues.

At this point I'm 19 and I've accepted it, but it still tugs at me a lot to know I'll never likely have a family or children.
>>
File: 00118kumiko.png (943KB, 1320x1080px) Image search: [Google]
00118kumiko.png
943KB, 1320x1080px
Anyone else have distant plans to get married?
>>
File: 1485244992210.png (23KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485244992210.png
23KB, 500x480px
Tomorrow is my birthday. ..
Turn 29, I've doing nothing, maybe a shit degree (anthropology) but being a shitskin robot with low IQ, living in shithole 3rd world country doesn't help so much.
I would think in a masters degree but thats for rich boys, feminists, hipsters or gifted.
>>
>>35402872
27, I have a full time job and an apartment. Not by choice though. Things have been hoisted upon me. Gotta say not bad though. I can pay bills, and chill at home.
>>
>>35408206
If I can pay my debts and save up for a house. Its a pretty big maybe though. Haven't even dated. Still have the v card lying around somewhere lost underneath the small regrets and what ifs.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.