[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daddy problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (278KB, 900x990px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278KB, 900x990px
>tfw dad left when before I was born and now I only want strong, older men
>>
File: _83236396_1146899.jpg (83KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_83236396_1146899.jpg
83KB, 1024x576px
No that's wrong.

The best fathers in the modern society are young adults and in upcoming industries. Tech.

No beardy lumberjack boyfriend for you to have a future with. It's the lanky geek making six figures who is the perfect husbando in this age.
>>
>>35402775
>being this mentally retarded that you don't understand they want a manly man because they had no manly father figure in their youth
cut yourself and never ever stop limp wristed autist
>>
>>35402735
most are already married that meet that description
>>
>>35402824
They also didn't have a weak autistic father figure so why don't they want weak autists as bf?

Really makes one's cranium tingle.
>>
>>35402824
>>35402844
I can confirm that I only get validation from guys who come off as authority figures and are clearly wanting to control me instead of let me have whatever I want.
>>
>>35402844
because historically father figures have always been manly men

ever heard of socio-biology, you limp wristed, baby hands bitch? didn't they teach that in school you "weak but smart" idiot?
>>
>>35402881
So you want to be controlled? Physically or emotionally? You don't need strong or old men for that.
>>
>>35402905
>historically

Hey read this post again >>35402775
>>
>>35402920
>modern society
>socio-biology
you are a special kind of retard. i know you're trying to justify playing league of legends instead of going to the gym but it's not going to work, loser. you have failed at life from day one. you are hormonally imbalanced, you have low testosterone, that's the reason you can't get a qt submissive gf.
>>
>>35402775
>It's the lanky geek making six figures who is the perfect husbando in this age.
sure, any girl can like that, but only after she gets used up by a burly chad, gives birth to chad jr, and then decides to settle down.
>>
>>35402735
How old are you? Are you fat?

I'll be your daddy. I'm /fit/ and fairly handsome.
>>
>>35402907
I want status and dignity. I want a man that walks into the room and everyone's eyes are on him. They want to know why he's so stoic and serious. They want to know how he managed to snag the woman that's on his arm. A man that takes me home and carries me to the bedroom with arms that could both hurt me and protect me. Then he strips me down because he wants it and he said it's what going to happen. He has me and leaves me shaking. All I need from him is a kiss and I feel like a princess, I can't ask for too much or he might leave.
>>
>>35402991
Except I'm already making nearly six figures per year and get promoted in 3 months.

Sitting at a desk doing absolutely nothing 4 days of the week. Brainlets need not apply.
>>
>>35403026
you have failed to read my post.
>>
>>35403052
I mean if you want me to say I don't have a sub gf or am a failure I can't do that ;)
>>
>>35403014
sounds pretty amazing. i wish i cared enough to actually do this for someone
>>
>>35403026
>Sitting at a desk doing absolutely nothing 4 days of the week.
what exactly do you do?
>>
>>35403026
sounds unfulfilling, frankly.
>>
>>35402775
If you still think money=happiness, you're outdated.
>>
>>35403014
So you want chad?

ROASTIE TOASTIE
O
A
S
T
I
E

T
O
A
S
T
I
E
>>
>>35402775
>implying they wouldn't go for the big, tough beardy lumberjack type of guy that is wealthy through inheritance

>>35403026
Being a brainlet =/= being poor
You can be a big dumb Chad and still get girls if you have wealthy parents.
>>
>>35403253
I want an older, beautifully aged chad that keeps me on a leash as his pet. I want what you will never be. I want an actual man, not a beta like you.
>>
>>35403014
This is the dream and I'm close to achieving it. Working on my social skills has made me realize people are happy when I enter a room. Working on my fitness and muscles have made me strong enough to carry a person across an apartment, and has given me the confidence to demand what I want.

I came to /r9k/ as a broken man. After reading this I realize I'm closer to my goal than I thought I was.
>>
>>35403282
>implying I won't be a chad by the time I'm "beautifully aged"

By that time it'll be too late for you

TICK TOCK
I
C
K

T
O
C
K
>>
>>35403318
You say this but I'm actually getting with a professor from last semester and I'm on route to getting what I want in life and with a man. It would appear that I beat the clock.
>>
>>35403097
Manage all IT operations at pretty big size company. Luckily I'm the manager of that branch and others do that for me and I only needed to put in some redundancies and backups in my first year so now nothing happens ever and if it does it gets fixed automatically.

>>35403119
Playing light vidya, chatting with people and browsing 4chan for a truckload of money sounds like a great deal to me

>>35403163
Oh anon.
>>
>>35403357
how did you just become manager? nepotism? friend of a friend had this position open?
>>
>>35403352
well I hope you have a happy life and are a good wife to him anon, even if he's a chad and even if you're a roastie toastie

obligatory RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35403390
Got into a software team lead position after I got referred from my previous company. Then it was just work your ass off until they were like "can you also run this shit for us" and I said sure if I get off the software team and do that fulltime.
>>
You and most of the female population. The most lemming-tier fetish
>>
File: Z6aoksL.jpg (211KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Z6aoksL.jpg
211KB, 1024x1024px
>>35402775
>being big and muscly makes you a man
You have a child's interpretation of what it means to be mature, which is ironic.
>>
Dad is homeless, jobless and institutionalized by the state. Again.

He got arrested for public drunken misdemeanors twice in the same day = off to the mental hospital/habilitation home for a few months. He'll be released around Easter and then the downwards spiral start anew.

I am ashamed of sharing his surname.
>>
>dad was a mean motherfucker and I'm kind of scared of men over forty unless they're complete pussies
Not as bad as when I was a kid- I'd refuse to visit friends' houses if their dads were home.
>>
>tfw dad left before I was born and now I just want a qt shota son
>>
>>35403282
Older Chad here with a well paid job and career. Why should I pick you over other girls?
>>
I hate r9k now. I doubt an actual female posted this but the fact that she might of really disgusts me.

Pls Hiroshima, ban people claiming to be women from r9k.
>>
>tfw in a relationship but can't get married

Glad mom is gone though.
>>
>>35405348
cont. on topic;
Because of this I desire a confident, sober, strong man with ethics who will take control and give me the security and boundaries I never had growing up... so I desire the manliness meme, and snagged a dominant, burly, beardy, strongfat and tall Viking type.

Dad is failed Chad.
I was never diddled but there was some inappropriate touching and a just a little off sexual undertone to his parenting. Nothing I can prove, very subtle, but definitely there for me and all of my three little sisters.
>>
>>35402775
My gf's dad is a rich-ish doctor that used to treat his family like shit even if they didn't want for anything material. He left her so fucked up mentally I'm convinced the only reason she's with me is I'm a few years older and I instinctively act peotective of pretty girls.

>REEE GET OUT
Fuck off. It's a horrible feeling to realize a person is only with you out of an instinct born from emotional issues. I feel used and hollow but I can't leave her just yet or I'm afraid she could kill herself.
>>
>>35405655
I'll take her if you don't want to.

You feel bad for being with her, but that doesn't stop you from making her swallow your cock right?
>>
>>35405655
>It's a horrible feeling to realize a person is only with you out of an instinct
Well, I got bad news for 100% of people in relationships.
Of course our wants and needs and basic personality are founded in trauma. Nobody gets out of this one alive.
>>
File: slungingers.png (642KB, 1122x264px) Image search: [Google]
slungingers.png
642KB, 1122x264px
>>35402735
tfw none of pic related are my dad-husband
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.