[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It said i am passive aggresive bitch Negativistic Your test

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 15

File: I am fucked up.png (57KB, 813x749px) Image search: [Google]
I am fucked up.png
57KB, 813x749px
It said i am passive aggresive bitch

Negativistic
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: An internal discontentment and chronic irritability that springs from a deeply rooted feeling of ambivalence about yourself and others. You deal with this ambivalence by acting passive-aggressively towards others, oozing skepticism and discontent at them as a means to express your inner ambivalence. Constantly uncertain about your own capabilities, you alternate between submerging yourself to the wishes of others and rebelliously asserting yourself as a free individual who is entitled to respect and should not be bossed around. In your inability to decide whether to turn to others or to yourself for security and direction, your strategy for coping with internal conflicts resembles that of a young child who must constantly test the parental boundaries in order to find his own footing in life.
>>
http://www.celebritytypes.com/global-style/test.php

link to test
>>
File: personality graph.png (47KB, 715x781px) Image search: [Google]
personality graph.png
47KB, 715x781px
>Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked 'Agree' too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description.

great
>>
>in b4 'phone posting normie'
I'm a broke ass truck driver, fuck off.

I don't feel that this is correct. These things are normally always bullshit with no grey area, but I'm bored.
>>
File: 999999.png (40KB, 690x770px) Image search: [Google]
999999.png
40KB, 690x770px
:3

origenal
>>
>>35402802
post description
>>
>>35402834
Schizoid

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A defect in your ability to form social relationships and an under-responsiveness to all sorts of stimuli. You exhibit an intrinsic emotional "flatness" where the highs don't get too high and the lows don't get too low. Emotions like joy, anger, and sadness do not move you as much as they move other people. Your natural state appears to be one where you have "retired" a bit into yourself, which is one source of the calmness that characterizes your normal state. Unlike what might be expected, your passivity and lack of vitality is not a form of self-protection, but simply seems to be your natural state.
>>
>>35402600
>Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked 'Agree' too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description.

hehe
>>
File: Screenshot_20170309-192026.png (141KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170309-192026.png
141KB, 720x1280px
>Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A preoccupation with matters of order and control. Not only are you supremely well organized and settled into your usual and familiar routines, you also believe that others should be. This may lead the people around you to perceive you as a moralistic stickler and a busybody - someone who's always pointing out the inefficiencies and mistakes of others, smugly flaunting your own successes as a model for others to follow. Unbeknownst to yourself, however, one reason that you cling to the rules is because you feel that you constantly must fight off urges to let loose in order to be worthy of love and respect. You most likely have unacknowledged feelings of anger and defiance that you hide away from the world, attempting instead to present a perfect facade that others may admire and respect.
>>
>>35403302

This is way off, I am the least organised person I know.
>>
>>35403325
Compulsive person can be messy outwardly but wants inner control over his reactions.
>>
>dependent, depressive, avoidant all at 85%
>antisocial negativistic, masochistic, schizoid also all over 50%
No wonder I'm so fucking bad at life
>>
File: image.png (150KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
150KB, 750x1334px
WTF? Wait does it mean that I'm a fucking Compulsive bitch. Fuck this test.
>>
>tfw dependent 0% master race
>>
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: Intense, shifting, and variable moods which seem to be only marginally related to outside events. Your emotional life is inherently unstable and may lash out in any direction (joy, exuberance, anger, anxiety, or euphoria) seemingly without warning. Because of your emotional instability, you dread separation and crave for someone close to you to assuage your fears and help you feel secure. However, it is no easy task being your retainer, as love may give way to anger and hate at a moment's notice. You most likely have a pattern of desperately trying to assert yourself before collapsing back into dependency and feelings of shame. Because you are so capricious, you are likely to have a checkered personal history and a track record of erratic performance, in school as well as at work. Since you lack an inner defining core, you also have a hard time learning from setbacks, and you may fall prey to the same mistake many times over. A recurring feature of your life may be that you keep exhibiting poor judgment and lack of foresight, even though "you should know better by now." However, the root of your plight is not stupidity or malevolence, but your inherent instability and weakly developed sense of self.
>>
>>35402372
With these tests I always run into the problem of intellectually and objectively analyzing my situation and answering accordingly, instead of answering based on how I emotionally feel about the options given.

For example "people always take credit for my work"

Objective analysis
>lol no, there isn't even anything to take credit for if that were true for people, and besides people are different and there is no reason to suspect I run more into deceitful and self centered people than others...
etc

Whereas emotionally I might still feel as if
>hey what the fuck is that guy thinking, it was all MEEEE
>>
File: teststststststs.png (46KB, 689x792px) Image search: [Google]
teststststststs.png
46KB, 689x792px
>only 3 under 50%

how fucked am I?
>>
Depressive
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: That without necessarily suffering from clinical depression, you are nevertheless glum and pessimistic at heart, experiencing little joy in life. Due to the stifling and dark character of your thoughts, you may at times experience psychomotorial retardation (i.e. your thoughts slowing almost to a standstill) and you may be wholly unable to experience pleasure during such bouts of melancholy and dejection. When you try to pull yourself together, there is an overpowering sense of giving up; a sense that "life is over" and that it's no use trying to fight to regain joy and a better standing in life.
>>
File: 1481972324781.gif (1MB, 842x616px) Image search: [Google]
1481972324781.gif
1MB, 842x616px
>>35402372
Multiple Personality Styles

Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked 'Agree' too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. But you can consult the charts below in order to see which of the styles you score the strongest on.

>I'm clinicaly shizoid paranoid ocd etc that's a fact never knew about multiple tho
>>
File: Personalities.png (104KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Personalities.png
104KB, 1366x768px
>>35407122
FORGOT CHART woops
>>
File: www.celebritytypes.png (65KB, 1493x785px) Image search: [Google]
www.celebritytypes.png
65KB, 1493x785px
Heeheeeheeeeey, pretty accurate!

>Schizoid
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A defect in your ability to form social relationships and an under-responsiveness to all sorts of stimuli. You exhibit an intrinsic emotional "flatness" where the highs don't get too high and the lows don't get too low. Emotions like joy, anger, and sadness do not move you as much as they move other people. Your natural state appears to be one where you have "retired" a bit into yourself, which is one source of the calmness that characterizes your normal state. Unlike what might be expected, your passivity and lack of vitality is not a form of self-protection, but simply seems to be your natural state.
>>
File: IMG_2536.jpg (77KB, 749x775px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2536.jpg
77KB, 749x775px
Seems fairly accurate to me....
Depressive, Schizoid, dependent and 0% narcissistic...
>>
File: Untitled.png (85KB, 1620x972px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
85KB, 1620x972px
i really tried to answer honestly
>>
>>35409240
It's weird that the app actually accuses us of lying
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.