[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is cheating so hot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: snap.jpg (59KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
snap.jpg
59KB, 640x1136px
Why is cheating so hot?
>>
forbidden fruits and taboos are hot
>>
Because it's another reason why you don't even need to try. Everything you do will fail one way or another.
>>
It's not. I'm a guy though.
>>
Because it's about power. It's hot because you can betray someone who trusts you.
>>
File: 1489036306909.png (487KB, 608x653px)
1489036306909.png
487KB, 608x653px
>>35402154
this, mixed with a high concentration of sperglords on this site made it into a forced meme.
Do not let the African violate the sanctity of your Pagan union.
>>
I cheated once, felt like shit afterwards
>>
>>35402137
because you are alone and a degenerate
you insert yourself as the guy that girls cheat with on their boyfriends

but guess what
its just a fantasy bucko
if you ever have a girl you love and she cheats on you
please tell me how "hot" you find it
>>
>>35404034

Lmao!!!! What is this self pity, "Chad"???!

Of course it's not hot to you, but it's hot to her to make you an emo bitch lmao .
>>
>>35402743

Who said there was a racial element, you insecure /pol/babby?
>>
>>35404931
It's 2017.
There is always a racial element.
>>
>>35402137
It's the empty vapid adrenaline inducing thrill seeking mindset that has infiltrated the west because young men and women are so spoiled and live such comfortable upper middle class lives that they need some of this taboo excitement to feel "the rush".

The west has struck again.
>>
File: Weeee!.gif (14KB, 416x416px)
Weeee!.gif
14KB, 416x416px
>>35404994

Insecure
/pol/
babby

*fugs ur girl*

jk u dont have 1
>>
>>35402137
It isn't hot
Its fucking disgusting and wrong
If i had a gf and she cheated on me I would fucking curbstomp both her and the fucker that cucked me
>>
>>35405427
sure you would big man lmaooo
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.