[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I try ecstasy? It seems pretty fun.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (4KB, 216x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 216x144px
Should I try ecstasy? It seems pretty fun.
>>
So long as you test it beforehand and make sure you're taking an appropriate dose, fuck yeah.

Wear some comfortable clothing, get a friend or two to take it with you, take a night walk, listen to some upbeat music. MDMA is a lot of fun.
>>
>>35402099
No, most of it is laced with meth these days to boost the high of poor grade MDMA and also to cut it with a cheaper product plus try to get you addicted.

Then again, if you like speed/meth, there's no downside.
>>
>>35402099
I enjoyed the few times I've taken x quite a bit. Just give yourself something fun to do for a day because you're going to be really really restless. One or two should do you fine
>>
as a recovering polydrug addict i think my answer would be no. take it as you will. i've been down lots of roads and they are not fun.
>>
>>35402255
You mean the roads are super fun until they're not anymore.

Also lol at "polydrug addict" like it somehow makes you better than a regular addict. Then again most of the former addicts I know are pretentious shits like that once they sober up.
>>
the first time i took it i was instantly cured of being a robot and made out with a girl for 3 hours
>>
>>35402099
I had an ex who snorted ecstasy on New Years Eve. She texted me saying it was shit and she preferred my amphetamine. Try to get amphetamine instead.

>>35402211
This guy is a fucking faggot. It's not acid you queer. Stop LARPing
>>
>>35402323
What are you talking about anon had the right idea
>>
>>35402323

Eat shit, cunt. I've taken MDMA half a dozen times and always had a good time on it. In what way did my post suggest it was acid? Having done both, I'm pretty fucking sure I know the difference.
>>
File: IMG_0988.jpg (59KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0988.jpg
59KB, 514x536px
>>35402323
you and your ex are fucking idiots
>>
>>35402356
>says he has taken MDMA several times
>calls people a cunt still

So much for all that love MDMA is supposed to let you tap into.
>>
>>35402356
>Wear some comfortable clothing
>get a friend or two to take it with you
>take a night walk
Christ you sound like a fucking fag. Why not just take it to have fun you sad autistic cunt. You have to make all these rules.

>>35402340
>I read erowid so I know things, Anon

>>35402387
Says the cunt who has never had a girlfriend let alone an ex and posts black science meme guy.

OP: Get pharma grade amphetamine, stop being a faggot, and don't listen to cunts who take trash drugs because faggots said it's cool in songs.
>>
>>35402436
>add medicine is better than mdma
>he's probably never had sex on mdma
>>
>>35402392
>MDMA permanently changes your emotional disposition
Come on lad, bait harder.

>>35402436
They were suggestions, not rules, you dumb fucking sperg.
>>
>>35402554
>Write out a to-do list before taking drugs
>Get called out
>N-no they were suggestions!
Yeah, nah fuck off cunt. You faggots could turn anything into a boring endeavour of checklists.

>>35402538
>Heh... it's prescribed for this particular use
>That makes it shit
>Take this concoction sold as MDMA
>Who knows what's in it
Kill yourself you wikipedia reading faggot.

OP: Take 60-80mg of amphetamine if you're not tolerant of stimulants. Tell me you don't want to fuck everything and have energy for days. And that's still a bitch dose.
>>
>>35402697
>Call someone out for "making rules"
>Orders OP to find pharma grade amphetamine
>Orders OP to take a specific dosage
>Orders OP to not listen to any poster but himself

The cognitive dissonance is strong in this faggot.
>>
>>35402697
i think you took a little too much ritalin buddy you need to go to your room and calm down
>>
>>35402099

OMG they still make this stuff - where did you get it?>
>>
>>35402744
>WEAR THIS, LISTEN TO HIS, HAVE THIS, BE AROUND THIS BEFORE TAKING DRUG IF YOU WANT TO HAVE FUN
>is the same as
>Get this drug at a dose at or higher to this to have a good time

He's free to listen to anyone that doesn't want to pretend they know shit about drugs. I get it. You might have taken MDMA once or twice at a party and thought it was the shit. Or maybe you're worse and listened to a couple of songs who said getting girls "off da molly" was awesome. That doesn't make it good.

>>35402771
>Ritalin is amphetamine
Shieeeeeet kill yourself Wikipedia-kun
>>
File: IMG_0971.png (304KB, 540x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0971.png
304KB, 540x389px
>>35402816
>imagine being this autistic and butt blasted
>>
>>35402816

>Gatekeeping this hard

OK dude, you're definitely the arbiter of all things drugs. With your drug addict ex and your amphetamine addiction, I wish I could be as cool as you.

The stuff I posted way back at the top of the thread is the fun I had taking MDMA and they were my suggestions to the OP but thanks for derailing the thread so we can all know how cool you are for taking meth with your trashy exes.
>>
>>35402874
>>35402871
Damn you two tryhard cunts are really upset. Does it bother you this much that you took meme drugs and feel threatened on an anonymous chinese cartoon forum?

Does taking basic doses of """""""MDMA""""""" a couple of times (or reading about it in the case of one of you) make you this sensitive?
>>
>>35402906
>Damn you two tryhard cunts are really upset.

literally lmaoing @ u right now
>>
>>35402934
>tfw wikipedia-kun laughs at you
>itsliterallynothing.jpg
>>
>>35402906

My suggestions to the OP triggered you hard enough to shit your stupid opinions all over the thread, I'm just trying to figure out how enjoying half a dozen MDMA experiences in my life is somehow "wrong" because it wasn't the "proper" amphetamine according to your posturing ass.
>>
>>35402967
>Opinions I don't like are stupid
>Claiming I called your 6 MDMA experiences stupid
>Pretending I wasn't saying there is a better alternative
Don't be so sensitive anon. Smoke some dope to balance out those "experiences" and chill the fuck out.
>>
>>35403027

Cool backtracking friendo. Enjoy your weapons-grade amphetamine and false sense of superiority.
>>
>>35403066
>He can't copy paste where I said MDMA was stupid
>There is only a post where I said amphetamine was better
>Gets this upset
Is it because you thought you could come in and pretend to be an encyclopaedia of knowledge? I can't honestly understand why someone is so triggered about someone saying their meme drug isn't as good as another drug. Explain it to me.
>>
>>35402283
it makes it worse actually. a cycle of stims benzos psychs and opis basically daily is pretty fucking taxing.
also it is fun until it isnt. you're right. we're pretentious for a reason. we don't want other people to become miserable fucked up shits like us
>>
>>35403114

You called MDMA a meme drug like three times and chimped out that someone claimed to actually like it. Then you spent three or four posts denouncing MDMA as a meme drug and that people who use it are posers too scared to do Big Boy drugs like amphetamine. As though doing one amphetamine is somehow better than another. Now you're strutting around this thread with an entirely undeserved feeling of self-righteousness because the irony of attacking someone else for claiming to know a lot about drugs is clearly lost on you.
>>
>>35402816
Wow. What the fuck is your problem? Everything that guy said is solid advice on how to have an enjoyable time on MDMA.
>>
>>35403292
I don't care that people like it. I'm sure it's a good drug. But to deny that it's a meme drug is completely fucking dumb. It is a meme drug. It's all over music. It's been pushed by the EDM scene for at least a decade. And the fact is you're not going to get MDMA as potent as pharma grade amphetamine. Why does this upset you? Did you feel cool and accepted for taking drugs six times? Did you feel like it was the pinnacle of drugs? Like what the fuck is going on in your head? Big boy drugs are meth and heroin. I'm not pretending to be some hardcore drug user. I've taken drugs hundreds of times in the past. I'd never touch meth or heroin. MDMA and amphetamine are not the same thing.

Just fucking stop with this dumb shit. You're trying to argue with someone who has taken a lot of drugs, much more than six times, and knows people who have taken more. But again, you'll resort to your UR A FUCKIN ADDICT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to defend your tenuous position despite the fact that I've never been addicted to any drug.

So, again, what the fuck is going on in your head that you're THIS upset that you'll disagree with people who have experience with both and recommend one above another? What personal investment do you have with MDMA that you get THIS upset that someone doesn't think it's that great?

>>35403356
He's like the faggot that tells new drinkers to have a bottle of water between drinks or wait between shots. It's just fag-tier shit. If you're going to do drugs then DO THE FUCKING DRUGS. Stop being faggots dabbling in it. It's just funny.

>yo I'm edgy and do drugs
>but I take precautions first and make sure my life is perfect and my house is clean and my homework is done and my dog is fed and there are cool people around me and I have a sober person watching me

Like fuck me. It's just a stimulant. Not a psychedelic. Chill the fuck out and just take it you faggot. I've known girls that haven't been so fucking gay about dropping some pills. Jesus christ
>>
>>35403449
>but I take precautions first and make sure my life is perfect and my house is clean and my homework is done and my dog is fed and there are cool people around me and I have a sober person watching me

You're a fucking idiot! You know what's tons of fun? Taking a bunk dose of MDMA and winding up in the hospital with fucking seizures. You're condescendingly talking down to a person trying to help someone take a fun drug in a safe manner. Your comments are not only idiotic, but dangerous too. OP do not listen to this guy.
>>
>>35403581
>TELLING PEOPLE NOT TO TURN DRUGS INTO A CHECKLIST IS THE EXACT SAME AS TELLING PEOPLE TO TAKE ALL THE DRUGS

Nigga you are so fucking dumb. Like really fucking dumb. Check your dosages, not what you're wearing. Nigga overdose and kill yourself. For real.
>>
>>35403622
I feel like you might be the dumb person here.
>>
>>35403700
If you had ever taken drugs you'd know what I'm saying. Yeah, making sure you're cool is important but you'll know that when rolling. You'll know you're getting hot. You'll take your shit off. If you're not at home and going out and you're wearing shit you can't remove but you're taking stimulants then you're plain fucking dumb.

Part of the fun of drugs is figuring out what works for you. Personally I used to remove a lot of my shit when rolling but as I got more into it I realised I prefered putting clothes on.

Telling people what to do can ruin the experience or make people think that doing certain things is wrong. Let them figure it out. Smart people will take weak dosages and work their way up.

And most people who are getting into drugs aren't going to want to listen to some autist telling them to make sure they have their shit in order. Tell them what they need to know: get your dose together, make sure it is what it says it is. That's what is important.
>>
>>35403449

You called me a faggot and a queer for giving someone who's never taken MDMA a couple of suggentions for how to enjoy themselves in a safe and responsible way.

Fuck you and your stupid fucking gatekeeping. Fuck you and your posturing. Fuck you and your desperate attempt to be the coolest Anon in the thread for advocating unsafe drug use and chastizing those who disagree.

Thus has nothing to do with my personal affinity for MDMA and everything to do with your inane DUDE DRUGS LMAO bullshit.

Get fucked you truly massive twat.
>>
>>35403921
>YO IF YOU DON'T MAKE SURE YOU'RE WEARING NOTHING WHEN YOU DROP SOME PILLS YOU'LL BE UNSAFE
Fuck off cunt. None of you have mentioned doses except me. I'm sick of you goofy cunts pretending you know shit about shit. Doses are the first fucking thing any new person should know about.

Roll for your seventh time and think you know shit because you source shit through cunts who feel bad for you and donate drugs to you. Faggot.
>>
>>35404010
The FIRST FUCKING THING I SAID was to make sure you're taking an appropriate dose you illiterate shit.
>>
>>35404036
>take an appropriate dose

What is that faggot? I'll just fucking divine exactly what that is. Thanks mate. Never would have known what it was without you telling me. Dumb cunt.
>>
>>35404010
You are bit of a cunt aren't you
This whole argument doesn't make sense. Just shut the fuck up
>>
>>35404324
>You weren't nice enough when calling cunts out
>This means you're wrong
The tryhards around here are the absolute worst.
>>
>>35402099
This thread sure turned into a big gay dick swinging contest. Anyways OP, yes you should go for it. I've only done MDMA a couple times at raves, but it's some of the most fun I've ever had and I'm definitely going to do it again. It really amplifies feelings of closeness with other human beings, so it's a lot of fun to get a group and roll together and I'd recommend doing that if at all possible. Even if you're alone it'l still be fun though, E basically just makes your brain enter happy mode. Just make sure you eat something beforehand, everything will taste like ash for hours after you trip.
>>
>>35404447
>It really amplifies feelings of closeness with other human beings
It makes you horny and chatty lmfao
>>
That shit is for faggots. Real robots sniff petrol.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.