[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dinosaur Appreciation Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

File: walk.jpg (13KB, 300x257px) Image search: [Google]
walk.jpg
13KB, 300x257px
Everyone loves dinosaurs. Giant ancient killing machines are the stuff of fantasy. But we all learn about dinosaurs when we're like 6 so we go "wow it's so big and scarey", then for the rest of our lives we take the concept of dinosaurs for granted.

Imagine if you had somehow been raised not learning about dinosaurs. Imagine if you had learn about dinosaurs when your were 20 or older. You mind would explode so fucking hard.

Massive lizard monster walked around and battled each other for hundreds of millions of years, probably where I'm sitting right now. That's so fucking mad. I don't anyone appreciates dinosaurs as much as they should.
>>
That poorly written but I'm so fucking excited about dinosaurs rn.
>>
do you have a favorite dinosaur? i havent decided on one since i don't know that much about dinosaurs.
>>
File: Parasaurolophus.jpg (321KB, 2317x1436px) Image search: [Google]
Parasaurolophus.jpg
321KB, 2317x1436px
>>35402014
Probably this guy, Parasaurolophus. He looks so friendly. I imagine he behaves like a friendly cow wanting his neck scratched. There's also a giant sloth-like one but I can't remember it's name.
>>
File: Spinosaurus.png (864KB, 1171x666px) Image search: [Google]
Spinosaurus.png
864KB, 1171x666px
>>35401867
Spinosaurus is the best dinosaur desu
>>
>>35402138
that's a good dino. I love that some dinosaurs (and modern lizards) have radiators on their backs. its so wacky
>>
You might check out Mark Witton and Daren Nash, and there's another guy on scientificamerican.

I am in my mid twenties but still bough a few books on dinosaurs (including one with pterosaurs instead) because I'm a yuge bionerd.
>>
File: Archaeopteryx.jpg (37KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Archaeopteryx.jpg
37KB, 460x276px
I like archaeopteryx because it perfectly embodies my autistic impulses as a dinosaur enthusiast!
>>
Isn't science discovering more about dinosaurs, and how they weren't really reptiles?
Some say they had feathers and looked more like birds.
>>
>>35401867
Dinosaurs were nature's giant robot animes desu
>>
>>35401867
I resent you talking about me like this
>>
>>35402532
>Some say they had feathers and looked more like birds.
Note I have limited knowledge on dinosaurs.

I think it is pretty much settled that some had feathers, such as therapods, if my memory serves me well.
But not all, and it isn't settled whatever some had it or not.
>>
File: 1431539589514.jpg (348KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1431539589514.jpg
348KB, 800x600px
>>35401867
NeposauruSex
>>
File: dakotaraptor.jpg (25KB, 620x311px) Image search: [Google]
dakotaraptor.jpg
25KB, 620x311px
>>35402532
Yes, there's lots of evidence suggesting that dinosaurs had plummage, especially theropods (two legged meat-eaters). Here's a pretty painting by Emily Willoughby to illustrate how some people think they may have looked.
>>
Coincidentally, Wendy and I are about two blocks away from where that pic was taken

We are about to go to the same spot and recreate that same pic

Dinosaurs are boring as fuck

"I love you, you love me, whatever"
>>
Emily Willoughby gives great head, on her knees, in the men's room of an abandoned Arby's off hwy 47

I have to take a monster shit

I've literally git the 'tip of the iceberg' coming out my ass as I speak
>>
>>35402634
Everywhere you go is made worse by your presence.
>>
>>35402706
Awwwww you noticed ?
>>
>>35402706
ignore this faggot, he just ruins every thread
>>
File: scQ8Y7x.jpg (250KB, 2250x1495px) Image search: [Google]
scQ8Y7x.jpg
250KB, 2250x1495px
http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150512-bird-grows-face-of-dinosaur

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3096320/Chickens-dinosaur-feet-Birds-grown-prehistoric-legs-reveal-running-reptiles-morphed-perching-fliers.html

http://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-have-grown-dinosaur-legs-on-a-chicken-for-the-first-time

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/mutant-chicken-grows-alli/

WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT
>>
>>35402754
*screams like a pterodactyl as I fly in circles over your head*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!
>>
File: bears.jpg (210KB, 1360x510px) Image search: [Google]
bears.jpg
210KB, 1360x510px
>>35402130
reminds me almost of a deer, very cute friendly looking dinosaur, wonder what sounds it would make. i bet it would sound like a goat. after some research i've decided that my favorite dinosaur is the giant bear (arctotherium) also, the giant sloths are called megatherium.
>>
>>35404321
reminded me of that liveleak where the bear eats the guys face
>>
Regarding you making me listen to a song on YouTube and then expecting me to 'say I like country music' but me hating country music, and you insisting that the banjo was supposed to be 'symphony like', and me secretly hating both symphonies AND banjos, and YouTube too, and my hidden inner resentment towards you, and me pretending I am unaware that you also resent me, even though you you're the one who made me listen to the god damn song, and I did nothing wrong, but you did do something wrong, which makes me wonder what you think you have to be resentful of, ummm...

uhhhh......

where was I ?...

Oh yeah.
. uhhhh....

Hmmmm....

....uhhhh...

Just forget it
>>
File: 3t4ioklfr.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
3t4ioklfr.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>35404379
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beWdbVInMW8 sorry (or not sorry, if you enjoyed the liveleak)
>>
>>35401867
>rare pepe pic got
>>
File: IMG_0914.png (57KB, 800x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0914.png
57KB, 800x339px
Ankylosaurus is a cool guy
>>
I like carnotaurus, but my favorite dinosaur is the saltopus
>>
>>35404767
I would've pegged you for a PENISAURUS licker
>>
File: Therizino.jpg (555KB, 1160x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Therizino.jpg
555KB, 1160x1200px
My favourite Dinosaur is the Therizinosaurus. I love playing them in The Isle and they're my favourite mounts in ARK.

Very close second are most Ceratopsids or the Ankylosaurus.
>>
>>35405431

I always thought that a Therizinosaurus was a boom filled with synonyms
>>
BOOK dammit a BOOK

NOT A GOD DAMN BOOM

fucking autocorrect is crap
>>
>>35405431
Are you talking about the Carbonated Ceratopsids, or the Non Carbonated Ceratopsids?... because if it's the non-carbonated version then you are certainly correct indeed, just like the Alkaline Ankylosaurus vs the Non Alkaline Ankylosaurus....

Right?...

No ?.....

Did I even get anywhere near close at all?

No ?.....

FUCK !!!!
>>
*raises hand, as trickling water noise appears and a puddle of urine slowly builds at my feet*

"May I be excused?"
>>
*suddenly no longer seems anxious, the concerned look of fear and uncertainty now replaced with a smug grin*

"Maybe I'll just enjoy this feeling for a while"

*lights a cigarette and tosses the match onto the floor, where my puddle of urine combusts*

WHOOOOMP !
>>
*suddenly, three ceiling panels open up, and three blurry figures reach down and grab me, lifting me to the ceiling as your eyebrows smolder from the flash fire*

"What did you expect?"

*my body breaks into three modular sections as the sound of hydraulics and metal clanging occurs*

*ceiling panels close and a deadening silence envelops your thread as I vanish*
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.