[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: symmetra is ourgirl.jpg (49KB, 505x600px) Image search: [Google]
symmetra is ourgirl.jpg
49KB, 505x600px
Well, is she?? I mean it's pretty obvious
>>
>useless until 2 months ago
>clingy af
>ugliest ow girl
>nobody wants her in team

Yeah i can agree on that, then again, the game is fucking shit
>>
No wonder her beam is OP. She harnesses the power of autism!
>>
>barely emotions
>engineer
>obsessed with following a plan
defo autismo
>>
Overwatch is garbage and for people who don't have the patience to actually become good at something.
>>
>>35401995
Kaplan actually confirmed this will try find the picture
>>
>>35402281
You didn't find it, liar

REEEEEEEEEEEEing at your (((diversity))) attempt
>>
File: tumblr_omik0tBHHW1sg2p9io1_540.jpg (67KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omik0tBHHW1sg2p9io1_540.jpg
67KB, 540x720px
>>35401995
Yeah here it is. Some autist on tumblr posted a letter to blizzard and got. A reply. Was on the overwatch subreddit yesterday
>>
>>35402343
Theyre literally so good at milking cash tumblr its like stealing candy from a baby bc "representation"
>>
File: e597127a9c73edfaef445f232cce82e4.jpg (383KB, 1800x1013px) Image search: [Google]
e597127a9c73edfaef445f232cce82e4.jpg
383KB, 1800x1013px
>>35401716
MY FRIENDS! WHAT IS WITH ALL THIS STANDING AROUND?! THERES GLOOOORY TO BE WON!
>>
>>35402343
>OW replying
>not trying to stir up attention and thus sales

Seriously, if this is their idea of a female autist, then what chance do male one have?

Thanks for sauce, those jews are trying too hard.
>>
>>35402377
Gotta love the modern world
>>
Pharah is the best character in Overwatch.
>>
>>35402378
>ywn get a redpilled hammerman because team OW is leftist shills
>>
>>35402399
Pretty sure its plausable for a male autist to happen because "muh diversity". Except he would definitely be some form of minority
>>
>so many overwatchfags
Your game is gonna become shit within the next few years. The people who made it will become greedy and the game will devolve into something like tf2, a game that used to be good.
>>
>>35402425
See, that was one of the things I liked about OW. Before the devs decided to force their view of the characters down our collective throats, I got to imagine the characters belief systems and the type of person they are. Now they're making everyone gay or autistic. Who knows what else they'll throw out there. Why can't they just allow me to imagine the type of person they are?
>>
>>35402522
Because commies discourage thinking. You're not allowed to have an opinion. These spoiled brats want it their way or the gulag
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.