[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: giphy.gif (396KB, 420x316px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
396KB, 420x316px
>live near trainstation
>trains pass through ever 10 min
>could get down there and jump infront of one in about 2 min
>legs start shaking when im actually there and i get shivers

how do i stop being a huge fucking vagina? i know i will die, i just need to be able to jump once. thats all i need to get out of this mess.
>>
get really fucking drunk beforehand,
with a bit of luck you'll stumble onto the tracks and you wont even realize before its too late
>>
>>35401301
Whats the problem thats struggling you?
>>
Don't drag that poor driver into your mess.
>>
Drink some bleach it's easy i have tried that before.
>>
File: 1387021229030.png (1MB, 1225x834px) Image search: [Google]
1387021229030.png
1MB, 1225x834px
>>35401301

You need to get a bit more despair and misery. Keep being self destructive and eventually you'll reach that point where you just lay down on the tracks packing nothing but a big smile.
>>
>>35401301
Gif is from a great film, still entertaining today. Don't be prejudiced because it's silent:

https://archive.org/details/TheGeneral1926
>>
>TFW school is next to a high bridge
>TFW underneath is a highway
>TFW tempted but tell self it get better
>TFW it doesn't
>>
>>35402638
Oh shit I think i saw this in school once
>>
>>35401301
Death isn't scary, its like a dreamless night op. Don't be afraid
>>
There is always hope. No matter how small. Youd be a degenerate for crushing it. Almost all people who fail suicide regret having tried. Also lots of people survive train suicides and live as cripples
>>
dude train? just drink bleach its the new trend all the kids do it too!
>>
What's the easiest, non-painest suicide method?
>>
>>35403280
I would imagine shooting yourself
>>
>>35401301
>student room at the 10th floor
>have a balcony
>been looking down for a while thinking it could be so easy
>>
>>35403566
No. I don't have a gun and I can't afford one. Also that's very painful if it doesn't work.
>>
>>35403634
rat poision
>>
"Most of us here are already dead. We just exist because being alive is our default state and most of us don't have the balls to change our default state from alive to dead but inside we are already dead."
>>
File: tumblr_n524ghOVGf1twrxzjo1_500.png (321KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n524ghOVGf1twrxzjo1_500.png
321KB, 500x392px
>depressed for years
>finally make thread about it on indian latrine-building forum
>get made fun of as if i was some edgy kid
>still dont have the balls to make that jump

could it be worse senpai?

Someone please help me out of my misery
>>
File: 1488634848096.png (29KB, 525x461px) Image search: [Google]
1488634848096.png
29KB, 525x461px
>>35401480
for years now i`ve understood that i lack basic human skills.

>cant do anything that requires better motoric than a 10 year old
>cant focus on any one thing at a time, always doing several things.
>no time managment skills, i have tried every trick out there to fix this.
>reasoning is beyond broken, cant see 2 steps ahead at any point in time
>extremely poor and probably gonna stay this way
>completely fail at social interactions (oh what a snow flake i am)
>5`7 on a good day, 140 pounds soaking wet
>fall in love the moment someone gives me the least bit of attention.
>wont even start talking about what kind of shit i`ve experienced in life beyond all of the above.
if you didnt want to read all that shit, the short of it is : i am a waste of space.
>>
>>35402638
>being prejudiced because a movie is silent
>being prejudiced because a movie is black and white
>being prejudiced because a movie was made before 1975
>>
>>35401555
This. I don't care if you kill yourself but why bring that guy into it? It isn't any of his business.
>>
>>35404302
>>35401555

oh like you care about a fucking traindriver

who gives a shit, i would have no moral responsibilities as a dead man.
>>
>>35404468
I agree with this.
The "suicide is selfish, think of those you hurt" meme is itself selfish, ignoring the suffering of those who want to die.
>>
>>35404075
There will always be someone for you anon. Why not instead of ending it all travel around the world first ?? And then you can decide
>>
>>35401301
Is there a 100% successful way to hang yourself at home that involved losing consciousness quickly? How do I effectively cut off the bloodflow and be out in 5 seconds. Don't wanna suffocate that's gonna suck.

Also anyone up for a suicide pact?
>>
>>35401301
ploophttp://lostallhope.com/
>>
>>35404623

thanks for the advice anonsen but i cant travel. as i said im barely counted as a man, most women could probably overpower me, not to talk about men. and i dont have any money.

im either gonna get beaten to a pulp somewhere because of the way i look or run out of money and end up starveing to death.

i like travel, but there is just to many issues with it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.