[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you raise your son if you were a single mother, femanons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1487378011682.png (40KB, 381x507px) Image search: [Google]
1487378011682.png
40KB, 381x507px
How would you raise your son if you were a single mother, femanons?
>>
>>35400956
poorly because its the only way possible as a single mother
>>
>>35400989
this 100%. fpbp
>>
I would probably be an overly attached mom that lets her son love with her forever.
>>
Pretty shittily, because the nuclear model is best.
Maybe see if there are other single mothers with half a brain who want to organize into a group- kids can all hang out and whoever's free can watch after them, take them to the museum or a dissection lab- general educational and fun shit.
I'd say let him sometimes stay with my folks, but my dad's temper wasn't good for me, kind of rubbed off on me, would probably be even worse for a fatherless bastard.
As much as I make fun of this behavior in other women, I'd probably start looking for a "provider" type to cohabitate with, I'd at least be forthright about it though, try to pay it back in extreme domestic and sexual accommodation.
>>
File: tumblr_o1zspaq4H51u54b7lo1_1280.jpg (153KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1zspaq4H51u54b7lo1_1280.jpg
153KB, 1080x1080px
Move in with my parents so they'd have stability and a male role model via my dad.

Lots of school, outdoor and church social/physical activities and the like so he doesn't turn out to be a NEET.

I would rather have a little gril though ;_;
>>
>>35401221
What if your son decided that he was your daughter one day?
>>
File: uDLaHAX.jpg (75KB, 750x493px) Image search: [Google]
uDLaHAX.jpg
75KB, 750x493px
>>35401254

I'd wonder what I did wrong and mourn that I'd never have grandchildren.
>>
Into a beta cuck, like all single mothers before them.
>>
>>35400956
Considering how anons always complain about being lied to in childhood: tell him everything the way it is.
Also the most important thing a parent can teach is perhaps discipline and somewhat independence. Wouldn't want him to fuck over himself because he was too lazy in high school.
>>
File: 1481856415157.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1481856415157.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
Try to line up a stepdad. Which is pretty easy these days tbqh. Sometimes it feels like we're in a country like India or China where there's millions more dudes than girls.

Try to get the adoption or at least termination of rights going quickly too. Most deadbeats eventually decide they want to play at being a dad every other month or so which just fucks the kid up more.
>>
>>35401312
>Considering how anons always complain about being lied to in childhood: tell him everything the way it is.
Mrs Anon? I've called you in to help explain why exactly your son attacked a girl in his class with a pair of scissors, screaming that she was a "roastie".
>>
>>35401384
>Which is pretty easy these days tbqh.
I know. There's this old schoolfriend and he decided for his first serious relationship ever, at 19 years old to start being a stepdad for a really beaten up 25 year old woman with multiple kids. He's not even ugly, just kinda fat.
I feel really bad for him.
>>
>>35401312
be my wife and let me put babies in your belly.
>>
>>35401387
Funny, but unless the kid develops extreme Elliot Rodger tier autism that wouldn't happen. That said make sure your kid isn't an outcast.
>>35401454
How did your mother raise you?
>>
>>35401507
>came out of some dumb slut on r9k
>no dad
Yeah, he's gonna be autistic.
That's a given.
>>
>>35400989
Gonna have to co-sign this

t. Raised by a single mother
>>
>>35401541
Good thing I'm not planning to be a single mother then.
>>
>>35400956
>Raise first son as a passive robot who should respect women
>Raise favorite second son (from new father) as aggressive, dominant Chad who should treat women like shit, and resent first son for being a passive robot
>>
>>35401566
That's really unfortunate because I already impregnated you. Haha!
>>
>>35401770
>she didn't even feel it
F
>>
>>35401825
People tend not too when you psychotechnopathologically send your sperm into people's wombs.
>>
File: 1488289404956.jpg (67KB, 622x459px) Image search: [Google]
1488289404956.jpg
67KB, 622x459px
>>35401770
That's terrible, being born as a turbo /r9k/ spawn is perhaps the worst thing that can happen to someone.
>>
I would basically be a dad
Teach him how to actually get females. Teach him red pill theory from a young age

Make sure he doesn't fall for the libtard memes
He can be whoever he wants to as long as he has the right mindset

A good father figure is 100% better than a half shitty mother figure
>>
>>35401889
>didn't even have sex
>now has to pay child support
You played yourself, fool.
>>
>>35401934
I'd use an anonette as a step stool to get with something better. If by some change one of get pregnant it might be by me . So don't worry about having to take care of the kid by yourself
>>
>>35400956
Lore wise, would the woman Pepe be a sister or mother of Pepe, with Apu being a brother or nephew?
>>
>>35402196
Whichever people will start making content with more
>>
>>35401992
Yeah if they can ever find me. I have already impregnated thousands of dumb sluts with my autistic seed. I have yet to pay a single cent.
>>
Hahahaha! Single moms are losers
>>
>>35402280
Just like there is yet a single sperm cell to survive until actual impregnation.
>>
>>35400989
>>35401155
Don't aim low because you think single moms can't raise kids. My mom raised my sister and I really well, she just had to work her haggis off to do it.
The average person couldn't be a successful single mom, that's why you have to aspire to be above average.
>>
>>35400956
I would just raise him the same way I'd raise a girl. I probably wouldn't think of myself as a parent, or as a child my offspring. More like they're my protege.
I would socially isolate him in our home in the forest and homeschool him and keep him away from outside influences. When he turned 18 I would take him out into the world and show him everything for the first time and let him decide what he thinks of it instead of being told what to think of it for his entire life.
>>
>>35400956
As best as I can, if it had to be right now I'd get help from my family because I don't have enough money. Wouldn't drop out of college because I'm almost done. Kid would probably grow up with TV and the internet like I did honestly though.

>>35402539
That's a terrible idea. Kid would be autistic and probably develop horribly both socially and sexually and just be ruined and miserable their whole life.
>>
>>35401725
>fuck chad son

roasties holy shit
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.