[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET MONEY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: .jpg (14KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
14KB, 280x180px
let's have a thread on ideas to gain a couple of bucks for our fellows neets.
>>
>>35400249
sell your soul for fun and profit
>seriously can someone tell me how to do this.
>>
>>35400249
we should work as gigolo's
i think its the perfect job for robots
>>
>>35400298
well, maybe gay gigolo since gays are not that picky.
>>
There's one guy I know who does woodworking. A hobby like this could make you some money if you build furniture or something like that.

I may work real estate deals to help get some money in oncei go NEET. Or maybe I'll write some sort of app.

I just don't want to go back to full time work. It's tough to make ends meet though. I need to cut my expenses and pay more debt off.
>>
>>35400434
woodworking is cool, but it takes a lot of time to learn i guess
>>
>>35400281
I'll buy it for gbp, i'm currently in the possession of over 2 billion (!!!).
>>
>>35400547
It's definitely a skill but if you're NEET and have the interest, the time will not be an issue.

To get the tools can be an up front cost, but you can start small.
>>
>>35400579
I know. A woodworking knife can cost upwards of twenty whole dollars! Not to mention the dozens of cents worth of wood you need to get.
>>
>>35400604
Lol, no I'm talking about table saws, compressors, drill presses, lathes. It's at least thousands. That guy I know had a whole garage full of that stuff for his furniture making.
>>
>>35400649
Furniture making is a meme. Everybody gets the stuff from shit like Ikea.
>>
>>35400663
Not this guy. He's been remodeling his whole house. Pretty good stuff actually.
>>
File: neetdick.png (430KB, 500x623px) Image search: [Google]
neetdick.png
430KB, 500x623px
could start an amazon seller account and inflate the reviews to give us an edge or at least put us on par with the competition.

You can sell anything as long as you buy low and sell high. A program like junglescout can tell you what product is selling most and for what prices etc.

All this can be done from "NEET mansion" which is a large house where neets only need to pay a small portion of their neet bux to live
>>
>>35400281
I sold my soul to my classmate for some juice and bubble-gum.
>>
>>35400722
NEET mansion will turn into a pile of garbage in less than a year
>>
>>35400722
Yep, I'm thinking about exploring some online stuff like this. I've seen a lot of people that crack seven figures (gross) if they do it right.

>>35400930
Agreed, you don't want to get into the landlord business like that. Some of these folks are on govt money, which can be greasy.
>>
I want to sell drugs, but I don't know how to find people to buy from me.

How the fuck do you meet people in this day and age?
>>
>>35400967
Via Tor or i2p. Or just ask someone you trust (but I doubt that's an option, since you're a robot)
>>
>>35401023
I mean, I have one friend, but if I go through him, he's gonna want a cut.

Drugs don't make that much money, you know?
>>
File: sketch1488365986209.png (857KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1488365986209.png
857KB, 720x1280px
>>35400249
what about we open youtube channels. going one name, like "RobotTv1" then "RobotTv2" and so. and we subscribe to each other. we must be all ready in our comment section. We will keep the channels in a special Register at an Anon with enough time and love for accounting. We will be rich Yall.
the Million Neet Buks project.
>$$$

>t.an awesom retard
>>
>>35400249
Get a jorb
>>
>>35401113
People on youtube make money through people watching ads, though.

Subscribers might get you partnered and such, but if none of them watch your videos, you won't make any money.
>>
>>35401150
meh that was just the start. once we get 500.000 subscribers you get ability to put ads. we put two 3 mins videos each.the contenet you like. we have to watch them all. you can fill them with ads. and we will click em all. a brother work.
>>
>>35401193
Yeah, good luck motivating enough of /r9k/ to actually do that.
>>
File: sketch1488365728045.png (539KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1488365728045.png
539KB, 540x960px
>>35401216
i fear that normies will use the idea rather then robots. and thats what i dont want.
>>
>>35401113
i don't know if it is a retarded or a good idea
>>
>>35400663
Men and college girls buy the shit stuff from retardea. There is a big market for handmade nice furniture. Even if you don't have much skill, you can copy some """cute""" idea from pinterest, post adds on craigslist and etsy and find some wealthy woman to buy it at an absurd cost. Seriously, don't underestimate how much stacey obsesses over furniture.
>>
>>35401271
its our future m8.
we be rich.
the idea came from a hate of normies getting easy money from youtube.and a love for the good of normies.

normies are to be slaves.
>>
>>35401325
>and a love for the good of normies
i mean Robots. hhhh
>>
>>35401294
I'm sure this guy could be selling his furniture. He made 4 really nice deck recliners just a few months ago. If I didn't have stuff already, I'd have asked him to make double.

But that's not for me. I don't have the patience. Even small handyman projects drive me bonkers
>>
Work tons of hours in oil and gas, save it up and do swing trading with blue chip stocks
>>
>>35400249
Selling plasma is what I started doing for extra cash. You just can't be a degenerate with having STDs, taking drugs and getting fucked by men. You also need to stay hydrated. Don't be like me though where you drink too much water and end up nearly pissing yourself while they draw plasma. Drink around 8 glasses 2-3 hours before you leave.
>>
>>35401255
this image is hilarious
>>
>>35401375
how much do you make?

originul
>>
>>35401375
Is selling sperm an option? Or whatever there is that women produce instead of sperm?
>>
>>35401193
you can put ads at a much lower subscribe rate
>>
>>35401637
who would pay for some robot sperm?
>>
>>35401627
I started 3 weeks ago, but the pay varies where I live. I made $60 the first and second time, $40 yesterday when I went, $40 next time and $70 the time after that. I'm not sure what the next pay after those would be though. You can look up where a CSL Plasma near you would be.
>>
>>35401675
Some crazy lesbians who desperately want babies. Or perverts who drink sperm.
>>
>>35401686
fuck, the pay is good, but why it varies? and why do you know how much they're gonna pay you already?
>>
>>35401714
i'm pretty sure they would know whos the man donating, and i do know if they would accept sperm if not of some chad.
>>
>>35401769
Have you watched Bored to Death? I don't want to spoil it, but there was a loser who sold litres of his sperm.
>>
>>35401752
They let you know the pay for the first six weeks, the rest of the time though, I think it varies based on the demand for blood in your area.
>>
>>35402040
So you can stab people to make the demand higher?
>>
>>35402140
You'd have to stab a lot of people with a lot of pints being lost probably.
>>
>>35402226
If you stab them hard enough they die and you take their money and stuff. If you dont they need blood (which you sell). It's a win-win as long as you don't get caught.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.