[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you killed yourself yet, manlet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: manlet_cum.png (146KB, 1920x759px) Image search: [Google]
manlet_cum.png
146KB, 1920x759px
Why haven't you killed yourself yet, manlet?
>>
is this even real though? I am a manlet but like who the fuck thinks going to uni is a factor of being a good donor?
>>
>>35400015
So you're not only a manlet but a dumblet too lmao
>>
>>35399975
i can't reach the top self where the gun is
>>
>>35399975
>tfw im 5'8 and a half

so close
>>
Is it the same autist posting this every day, or is there more than one bitter lanklet virgin who is still buttmad about his oneitis dating a 5'7" guy?
>>
>need to have a degree to donate sperm
but I thought intelligence wasn't genetic?
>>
>>35400400
It's more genetic than height.
>>
File: 1488929318370.jpg (6KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1488929318370.jpg
6KB, 249x249px
>>35400055
It's called brainlet, anon.
>>
>>35399975
Do you work for the Department of Work and Pensions?
>>
>>35400400
>but I thought intelligence wasn't genetic?

Who the fuck told you that, lol?

Like how is it even possible for intelligence NOT to be genetic?
>>
>>35399975
Well shit, time to go donate some sperm.
You get money for it, yeah?
>>
>>35400846

Those are only the minimum requirements to start the procedure. At least 40% of the male population qualify. If you actually want to go through with it they need to check your medical history and build a profile of you involving all your past achievements and education. The whole thing is quite intrusive.

Then if they deem your sperm to be valuable they will make you sign a contract that obliges you to a frequency of deposits. They pay pretty well though.
>>
>>35400805
Liberals play all sorts of mind games to explain the racial IQ gap.
>>
>>35400912
If I'm ever desperate enough I'll check into donating sperm then.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.