[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever told a girl you browse 4chan? What was her reaction?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1907.png (760KB, 633x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1907.png
760KB, 633x511px
Have you ever told a girl you browse 4chan?

What was her reaction?
>>
"Whats that? XDdddd"
>>
/r9k/ is pretty infamous as far as internet forums go. If you're obviously a virgin and they find out you browse 4chan I think they might get ideas.
>>
The only girls I've ever told also browsed 4chan.
>>
>roastie roommate sees me browsing 4chan
"What you looking at?"
"4chan."
"What's that?"
"Just a site where people post dumb shit."
"Oh."

I'm pretty open with the fact that I browse the site, the problem is that normies think that all of 4chan is like /pol/.
>>
>>35399784
because it is you fucking degenerate
>>
>>35399784
I've done this before

Then my ex gf went on a kpop thread on /mu/ and said 4chan was retarded. She's pretty right though
>>
>>35399784
It pretty much is like /pol/ though, you being on /r9k/ isn't helping your argument either
>>
>>35399851
>>35399804

Nah, r9k to me is just greentext stories and shitposts. I don't think it has anywhere near the amount of racist shit and general hatred that /pol/ does.
>>
>>35399905
plenty of us on /r9k/ and pretty much every board hell check through threads right now I bet there are a few race baits
>>
>>35399905
> general hatred
4pol talks all the time about" based kurds, sikhs, iranians etc. They don't seem to be as truly racist as hatepol
>>
>>35399694
all normies/chads im friends with are suprisingly okay with me browsing 4chan, besides a few libtards i know because of "m-muh patriarchy"
>>
>>35399926
Yeah, boards outside of /pol/ definitely have some racist shit, but i definitely think it's only a tiny amount compared to /pol/.

Again, /r9k/ and /b/ have always been about the shitposting for me. The racist stuff is so minuscule that it's not even on my radar.
>>
>>35399905
Do you honestly believe that's what r9k is?
>>
She told me she used to do it too. :') Didnt last very long
>>
everyone i know has browsed 4chan at some point
its pretty normal my man
>>
>>35399986
Yeah.

>greentexts
>shitposts
>dumb helper/apu threads
>trap threads
>fat threads
>general depression/no GF threads

Seems about right.
>>
>casually browsing /m/ in the school library (it's a SFW board so there's not much to worry about)
>classmate who I was mildly acquanted with at the time sits next to me
>"what is that? boards dot 4chan m?"
>spaghetti falls out of pockets
>"yep, makes sense that you'd be into robots"

She was nice to me. Strange that I remember a conversation like this that happened 3 years ago though.
>>
>>35400014

this, all the girls and guys I know text each other 4chan links to funny webms every day
>>
>oh, so you're one of those trolls!

kek
fucking tumblr bitch
>>
>>35399986
What could /r9k/ possibly be? it's fucking 4chan don't think too hard about it dude

>>35400034
This. I come here for laughs and to escape in some way
>>
File: LXaWN1s.png (9KB, 655x833px) Image search: [Google]
LXaWN1s.png
9KB, 655x833px
>>35399694
>implying I talk to girls
>>
File: 1488137496862.png (974KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488137496862.png
974KB, 900x900px
>>35399694
>imblyign i don't browse r9k with the gf
>>
File: 1488463675002.jpg (62KB, 435x326px) Image search: [Google]
1488463675002.jpg
62KB, 435x326px
>>35399694
>revealing power levels outside the internet

No
>>
>>35400821
>the gf
You seem to have lost your mind kind bloke.
I suggest refraining from using this board for a while.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.