[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uni feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 28

File: fat.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>aunt came to visit
>Oh anon so you're doing uni? wich course?
>Biology.
>oh but you can change to something bett... to another course later eh?
>>
>>35399611
>study for exam
>next day teacher pushes the exam back
>>
>>35399611
>need to study
>am not studying
>>
File: cup of coffee.jpg (7KB, 198x212px) Image search: [Google]
cup of coffee.jpg
7KB, 198x212px
>>35399611
>music major
>good career going on
>people love it when I answer: "Oh, me? Music"
>/r9k/ charts wants me to believe that music degrees are the worst
>>
File: 078297412897.png (27KB, 125x101px) Image search: [Google]
078297412897.png
27KB, 125x101px
>>35399611
>had to present my work today
>stayed up all night working on it
>didn't even go in

Why the fuck do I keep doing this?
>>
>>35400066
as long as you're good at talking to people and networking it should be worth it. not like you actually need to study music formally, but the contacts are really valuable.
>>
File: 1480374773104.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1480374773104.png
148KB, 645x772px
>two midterms on the same day
>one of them requires knowing hundreds of pages of primary source material well enough to refer to their contents and give the years that they occurred in
>have barely studied at all
>mfw the first exam is in an hour
>>
File: WojakMask.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
WojakMask.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>not starting uni til september (20 yo so late starter)
>worried I wont make any friends because im doing a foundation year
>worried friends I make will all leave a year before I do because they will be on normal courses

What do?
Will the people in a foundation year be retarded or just like me (robot who wasnt sure whether to uni or not so went for a foundation year before starting a formal course?)

My course is Pacific Asia studies in Japanese.
>>
>>35400066

Music is one of the few non-STEM majors I respect just cause I know how hard it can be.
>>
File: 1488730022510.jpg (30KB, 344x252px) Image search: [Google]
1488730022510.jpg
30KB, 344x252px
>spent hours preparing for a projects
>miss out one tiny bit in the instruction
>got my ass blasted for hours in the lab
>tfw "Other people have prepared. You guys clearly haven't."
>>
>>35399611
I mean, she's not lying. Biology degrees aren't worth it at all unless you're going for your master's
>>
>>35399611
>Join Army at 17
>Go to war
>Get out of the military at 20
>Spend 5 years being a drunken NEET manchild
>Go to trade school for 5 months
>Get a certification that proves I'm not a complete dipshit
>Become a service writer/service adviser/parts guy at a mechanic shop
>Study auto mechanics at home/work on my own shit/others for money
>will be part of the middle class in a few years if I stick with my current job
>will be part of the middle class in a few years if I go into actual mechanic work
>will gain enough technical knowledge to go into a variety of mechanical fields just by studying and being a backyard mechanic for a few years

All you young anons struggling in uni, work, and life are heroes and you should know that there is hope. All your quiet struggles and painful loneliness will give way to success one day. Don't ever give up, we men are made for the pain and weariness from difficult endeavors, not the depression and impotence we feel sitting trapped in a room drowning ourselves away in nonsense.
>>
>>35400146
It won't really matter. It's not like you can start a bond over taking a "foundation" year. You may have something in common with a few number of students, but after that one point of shared commonality it'll be all up to your social skills to take over.

>My course is Pacific Asia studies in Japanese.

Fucking weeb.
>>
Why do people obsess over STEM?

Science - Worthless unless you're willing to get a PhD

Technology - Most jobs getting outsourced to other countries to save costs

Engineering - Still good

Math - Useless

Business (Accounting and Finance), Engineering, and Nursing are the only worthwhile degrees in 2017 if you actually want a decent career
>>
>>35400388

I just got out and I'm still deciding on whether I want to go to Uni or trade school. I know I'd excel at both, but a trade school would give me more immediate money, while a uni would pay off more in the long run. Also I feel like if I don't use my GI bill I'd be wasting it
>>
>>35400442
>Engineering - Still good

Doesn't this field just get taken up by all the pajeets?
>>
File: WojakOCDONOTSTEAL.png (16KB, 647x587px) Image search: [Google]
WojakOCDONOTSTEAL.png
16KB, 647x587px
>>35400417
>fucking weeb

a-actually I did it in college (USA Highschool I think) and im just continuing
>>
>>35400442
>math
>useless

Butthurt women's studies major who doesn't know what xhe's talking about
>>
>still no friends
>still no gf
>still lonely

feels bad
>>
>>35400450
>I know I'd excel at both

I think you're about to get a tight slap from reality.
>>
>>35400461
Asians and Indians yeah, but the jobs aren't outsourced so skin color doesn't matter in the field
>>
>>35400468
Unless your dream is to be a weeb teaching jap history to nips, that degree sounds pretty useless. Maybe you can be another one of the million of weebs in japan who all want to be english teachers
>>
>>35400479
I was a Navy Nuke.
>>
>>35400472
What are you supposed to do with a math degree?

Also I'm a third year accounting major with a job already lined up from interning, git gud
>>
>>35400491
>tfw dream is to move to japan but if that falls through its to live in australia and work with japanese immigrants.

Does that sound ok? too weeby still?
>>
>>35400475
I know that feel, brobot. I thought it would get better, but somehow I feel even worse than I did in high school.
>>
>>35400512
You do realize Japs hate white people right? They're xenophobic as fuck
>>
>>35400512
I don't know why you'd need a weeb degree to work with jap immigrants in australia.

I'm not going to tell you not to. It's your life and money.
>>
>behind in my classes
>depression kicking in hardcore
>growing distant from my friends
>still a KHV
>my loans are fucked up again
>I probably won't even use my degree

I want to drop out so bad
>>
>>35400529
All the japs i've met while in japan have always been super liberal desu, I even got approached by an old man while in a park in kyoto and he just started chatting about how he wants more whites and less koreans in the country because koreans are awful for japanese businesses but whites are productive.

>>35400531
You need a degree to live/work in japan.
>>
>>35400509

It's literally the most employable of STEM majors. You can literally do everything with it.

It's basically a proof that you have smarts so any slightly analytical higher up job is open to you.

You can be employed in all other STEM fields because all of them use math in some way or another.

You can do anything in software development and get paid even more than CS graduates.

You can go into finance.

And of course if you're a complete utter loser you can always become a HS teacher, lol.
>>
>>35400556
>You need a degree to live/work in japan.

Doesn't mean you should get one of the more useless ones. Literally what job could you get in Animeland with it
>>
>>35400571
My bad then, maybe math isn't useless

How the fuck do people actually want to teach high school? At some point in their life they decided "Hm I feel like working with the worst group of people every day for the rest of my life".
>>
>>35400594

Teaching is a very cake job and you get massive benefits to it with the only downside being having to deal with teenagers.

Teachers actually make bank for what they are - glorified baby sitters. They also get a pretty good retirement package, get all the federal and state holidays off, 3 months off in the summer (don't get paid for it but w/e), medical, dental, etc.

If it wasn't for the fact I hate kids, I'd consider going into it
>>
>haven't done any work all year
>just waiting to get kicked out and forced to move back home
At least life is easy until I have to move into my dads basement and look for a job with no experience and no degree.
>>
>First and final draft of essay due in 3 hours
>Write it all in 2 hours
>A-
Fuck, why does English have to be such a useless degree. I could fucking 4.0 this shit easily.
>>
File: 1479062215444.jpg (6KB, 206x210px) Image search: [Google]
1479062215444.jpg
6KB, 206x210px
>>35400707
It's a pain. I have only A's in History but I have failed all my math classes so far.
>>
File: 1487460026350.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1487460026350.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>>35400742
>right brainers have no chance in society compared to left brainers
It's not fair
>>
>>35400764
right/left brain has been defunct. Everybody has access to both "sides" of their brain.
>>
File: 1480949755132.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1480949755132.png
7KB, 225x225px
>tfw you miss two midterm exams because you were too busy feeling sorry for yourself and procrastinating to check your schedule

my grade is fucked and ill probs miss out on scholarship money, might be a good time to blow my brains out and end this nightmare
>>
>>35400951
How the fuck do you miss a midterm

I understand maybe a test or something but a mirdterm, do you even show up to class? They'd remind you every class period like a week in advance
>>
>>35400450
>I just got out and I'm still deciding on whether I want to go to Uni or trade school. I know I'd excel at both, but a trade school would give me more immediate money, while a uni would pay off more in the long run. Also I feel like if I don't use my GI bill I'd be wasting it

A few things
Don't think you need a degree to "get ahead" or "look like a better applicant", unless your degree is necessary to the profession you choose it's pretty much a waste. I had a few friends use their GI bills to get completely generic fluff degrees because they bought the "degree makes you look more qualified" meme, you don't need an associates in Applied Science to work at the fucking post office.

Tradesmen are needed more than college educated folks right now. So many people spent years in school just to be replaced by a pajeet with an H1B visa, electricians, airplane mechanics, and power plant workers will never be outsourced.

Take advantage of the skills you've already learned. I don't know anything about being a Nuke but if there's a civilian profession related to it I'd get the certifications needed and do that instead of trying to start fresh in something completely new.
>>
>>35401190
So much this, since you were in the army you already have the phsycial requirement out of the way, which is honestly the most important one.

I'd recommend plumbing, it's not a glorious line of work but you make a lot more money then you'd think
>>
>>35400571
If math degrees are so useful then why don't many non-brainlets do them.
>>
>>35399714
That's why you don't study for exams

Seriously though, at what kind of University are exams set by your teacher and can be moved on short notice?
>>
>>35400146
Ayy, I just turned 20 as well. Exept I'm about to graduate, so there's that

The bigger problem is your choice of subject anyways, what exactly are you planning to dow ith that?
>>
>>35399611
>these STEM kids act like they're seriously saving the world or something
>it's hilarious
>>
>>35401635
He could just mean a class test as part of the continuous assessment mark.
>>
>>35402177
>continuous assessment

Is this some american meme? We just have one set of examinations a year plus whatever peoject write ups have to be handed in, that's it
>>
>>35402230
A friend of mine at Kent has them. Seems pretty good desu
>>
File: tumblr_nx8ftxiYeb1svqx5yo1_500.jpg (91KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx8ftxiYeb1svqx5yo1_500.jpg
91KB, 500x333px
>>35400442
>the degree im studying is the best, everything else is trash
realise you are delusional or kys
>>
Say fellow annos what the eaziest way to get a gun in maryland" types?
>>
>>35400442
>nursing
>career

Also most conpanies prefer people with a STEM degree over someone who studied business, sinply on the basis of STEM being more difficult and coming with transferable maths skills
>>
>>35399611
>>oh but you can change to something bett... to another course later eh?

Why are you implying that your aunt know anything at all about the merits of various career choices?

Why are you implying that her opinion is worth anything more that the opinion of any other idiot randomly-selected off the street?

I can understand your feeling sadness because of your aunt's ignorance about the fact that Biology is a STEM discipline, and STEM is widely acknowledged as the god-tier of disciplines. But it doesn't make any sense to treat her ignorance seriously.
>>
>>35402240
It seems like more of a highschool type grading system in my opinion

Must also be annoying to actually show up to lectures and have to make a good impression
>>
>>35400442
Dude SCIENCE XD lmao

Actuarial Science, Pharmacology and its derivatives, chem engineering, Industrial engineering and Aeronautical engineering are the only good STEM majors. Prove me wrong
>>
>>35400571
Math is only good to be a quant bro.

Otherwise you'll end up as a Math teacher.
>>
File: wnb.png (143KB, 308x198px) Image search: [Google]
wnb.png
143KB, 308x198px
>>35400066
>>music major

> Be me, age 18.
> My whole life up to that point was studying/performing music.
> Everyone assumed I would study music in college.
> I myself had always assumed that I would become a composer.
> Started thinking about making money in the future.
> Get scared.
> Decide to study computer science instead.
> Fast forward a few decades.
> Software engineering has been a lucrative career for me.
> Realize I can retire at a young age.
> Now I can do whatever I want.
> I start getting fascinated with composing orchestral works.
> I love what I'm doing now much more than software engineering.

Sometimes you can have the best of both.
>>
>>35402417
>Computer Science
>I make 6 figures straight out of college
Good enough for me
>>
>>35400066

I really have no problem with musicians or other artists, but I never really saw the point of going to college for them. They can't teach creativity, so what's the point? Wouldn't it just be better to spend that time practicing your art instead of spending tens of thousands of dollars for a piece of paper saying you can theoretically do art?
>>
>>35402511
How?
Pajeets have pretty much halved software development wages
>>
>>35402586
Most of them actually go to be taught how to create art i shit you not

Art schools should be shut down t b h
>>
File: ktt4TrR.jpg (177KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
ktt4TrR.jpg
177KB, 500x598px
Animation student. I haven't been to class in weeks. I've failed 3 modules so far (started 2nd year in September) due to non-submission and the Course Director won't let me drop out because he says I have a lot of potential. Doesn't feel like it.

Everyone hates me, I've sabotaged almost every group project I've been in because I end up dropping into a severe depressive episode. Of the one semester that I was actually marked in I was given the highest mark given to anyone in the courses' history at the time for that particular module. I dropped out of my last course because of mental health shit and came back home and reapplied to this one. I fucking suck.

My lecturer helped me set up an independent freelance project rather than the local studio group work that everyone else in my class is doing and I have a shit ton of work to do I can't muster the motivation to even think about starting.
>>
>>35402365
>Biology is a STEM discipline, and STEM is widely acknowledged as the god-tier of disciplines
Business and finance are god tier.

STEM is betabux tier.
>>
>go to every single lecture
>prepare extensively for tutorials
>after every lecture hit the library and study the material that was on the lecture for 2-3 hours
I am figuratively paralyzed from the stress. I can't sleep because I'm worried that I will not pass finals and will have to go back home and work a dead-end job till I die.

I'm going fucking insane please help me.
>>
>>35403012
Ok here's what you do: stop being a brainlet, and stop studying so much

Works for me
>>
>>35403072
What do you mean by stop studying so much, I'm not studying ENOUGH. It's not enough that I put in 6 hours a weekday and 10 hours sat/sun.

The more I study the more stressed out I am that it's not enough and I'm not prepared.

Is this autism?
>>
>>35400146
Keep your head up and your eyes wide, your mouth closed and your mind open. Join a club, and if there aren't any good ones, make a study group. I've been here for a year and I want to kms because of my isolation
>>
>>35403012
Dude, just be yourself bro lmaooo
>>
>>35399611
>Biology.
>not going pre-med

You're doing it wrong. The only use for a biology degree is to go to med school.
>>
File: 1482515919392.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1482515919392.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>35403242
I'll fucking kiIl you.
>>
>Tfw in love with my tutor

>Tfw in love with some other girl who has a bf

>Tfw in love with a girl in bio class who laughed at a joke i made

How to not fall in love with the only Staceys that acknowledged my existance?
>>
>>35402923
You taking antidepressants? Depression is not good for your motivation. I don't function without them.
>>
>>35403154
Is that 6 hours including lectures and homework?

Also what are your grades? Average, above average?
>>
File: 621919982.jpg (85KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
621919982.jpg
85KB, 800x680px
>always coming out above average in midterms and exams after barely studying
>tfw 3rd year
>constantly falling behind in midterms and grades even after studying shitloads
>mfw realised I was a brainlet all along
>>
>>35400094

LOL I did this like a week ago, leave it last minute don't even go in, its was only like 10% of the grade...
>>
>>35402965
Business and finance are for brainlets afraid to get a BS
>>
>Finishing up bio degree
>Most lab jobs which pay decent take chem or bio degrees
Guess I lucked out. Degree worth is all about industry location. Dont buy into the /sci/ memes.
>>
>>35403576
I am in biochem because i love bio and chm, not for making 6 figures.
>>
>>35403608
Same here. I just want a job I like and platform for getting my MsC. My goal is to become a lab supervisor.
>>
>Exam in 6 hours
>Already failed the class last year
>Probably gonna do shit in it this time
>Already missed a quiz today and got a 0
I just don't want to ever leave my bed.
>>
>>35403501
You sound like a two years later version of the type to make "muh IQ, muh smart but lazy" threads
>>
What are you guys studying in college?
>>
>failed an exam
>want to study
>can't find any exercises that are similar to those on the exam that I haven't done already

what am I supposed to do?
>>
>>35402230
No I'm European and most things I've done have had continuous assessment particularly in the form of problem sets, presentations and mid-term exams. Usually worth 20%
>>
File: 1488329337745.jpg (40KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1488329337745.jpg
40KB, 500x456px
>>35403642

>exam in 5 hours
>failed the course already once
>dont know shit about content, hundreds of slides to read
>shitposting on r9k

Maybe it isn't worth it becoming an engineer. Just end it now lads
>>
>tried CS
>Afghanistan.747. Cargo.Plane.Crash.mov
>currently trying Finance
>meet with my advisor
>"Your GPA needs to be a 3.0 or better to get into the business school"
"and you'll most likely graduate by Spring of 2020, even though you started in 2014

Fuck I just want to do music but it's "useless". I remember when I was in middle school and I found the Berklee College of music and was reading how to apply and how to audition. My dad told me that I wouldn't get shit from it but debt and no job. Now I don't know what the fuck to do at 21.
>>
>>35402645
only if you want to be a code monkey. pajeet is too retarded to do anything more.
>>
>it's another ""open-ended" prompt episode
JUST GIVE US A STRICT PROMPT TO FOLLOW YOU KEK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>in class
>usually quiet af so no one notices me, just how I like it
>prof decides to call on me
>mumble out Idk the answer in my beta timid voice, while everyone stares at me
>tfw he keeps fucking calling me, apparently he wants me to "participate"
>keep giving the same answer, & just telling him no
>grey shirt is literally soaked in sweat from the anxiety now
>pretty sure everyone notices
>gtfo of there asap when it's time to go
>every probably knows I'm a socially retarded loser now
welp, already decided on never going back to lectures for that class, fucking hate professors like that, Just fuck off and teach the class.
Only going to show up for exams now & just self study.
>>
>>35404101
well your dad was probably right and he had the balls to say it how it is so at least you've got a great dad that cares about you
>>
File: 1486190533195.jpg (281KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486190533195.jpg
281KB, 1280x720px
>>35404240
That's true, but I'm majority right brained and a computational brainlet. Anything requiring math or exstensive logical processing I fail absolutely in. Music has always a passion for me and I know I'll probably be in the poor house, but I can't do anything else.
>>
File: devilish pepe.jpg (12KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
devilish pepe.jpg
12KB, 199x253px
>told mommy im going to work on my paper
>lock myself in room to "work"
>actually just watch anime and shitpost
who here /devilish/
>>
>>35404412
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8
strangely relevant
>>
File: 1327881562247.jpg (27KB, 412x352px) Image search: [Google]
1327881562247.jpg
27KB, 412x352px
>>35404412
>believing the right/left brain meme
Sounds like you're just lazy, and don't want to study
>>
>>35403470
Low B's and such, above average I guess. The 6 hours is 2 hours of the lecture from earlier during the day and the rest is for current material revision. For the finals revision it's going to be 8 days a subject, 10 hours a day. If this is not enough, the rope awaits.
>>
how do i quickly fix a cv for internship

what tf am i supposed to put there if ive never worked a job in my life like what the FUCK

some1 help a brodie out
>>
File: 1487573740618.png (7KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
1487573740618.png
7KB, 240x210px
probably going to fail first year, wanted to drop out after first semester but instead moved back home to commute instead, wish i dropped out since going to fail anyway, porn addiction, depression, social anxiety, no friends.

right now my plan is nofap, gym, distract myself with video games, do homeworks and go to classes.

if i fail i don't care, such a shit year, i'm going to go to a bottom 200 university and pick computer science then afk, hate being surrounded by middle class roastie whores, pisses me off so much
>>
>>35403372
I've been on a few, unfortunately I haven't had too much luck with them yet but they do help with sleeping, maybe a bit too much, I could have slept for 18 hours on Zoloft and still be exhausted whereas before I would usually only get 2-4 hours a night at most.

I'm supposed to go to talk to my doctor again to try a different one I think, but I haven't organised an appointment.
>>
File: 1483014286008.jpg (110KB, 914x892px) Image search: [Google]
1483014286008.jpg
110KB, 914x892px
>tfw /prepa/

48 more fucking days and it will be finally over.

But before I've got to work 60 hours per week for an entire month to be able compete with the best.

Wish me luck anons, I'm going to make it happen.
>>
>>35404594
That's certainly some strong effort, but not unreasonable

Too bad you're a brainlet, or you could be top 5% of the course easily with that amount of effort :^)
>>
>>35403979
That's some subjective bullshit right there. Bet the profs just give better grades to their favourite students.

Best method is exams and write ups graded by people who have never met you
>>
>>35405137
What is "prepa" and why are you studying so much?
>>
>tfw have an essay draft due tonight
>have only written two sentences
fuck, it's spring break damnit. Not spring do some work while you're on break break
>>
File: 1475116338208.jpg (92KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
1475116338208.jpg
92KB, 500x437px
>rejected from UCLA PhD program for microbio

>accepted to UCR masters (not going though)

>no response from UCI PhD yet

Kind of hoping it's a no to give me an excuse for a gap year bit kinda wanting to be accepted too, a lukewarm feel
>>
>>35405649
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classe_pr%C3%A9paratoire_aux_grandes_%C3%A9coles

To get into the most reputable engineering schools.

It's hard.
>>
>>35405137
prepa francais ?
>>
>>35406057
Yes, in a Math/Physics class (second year).
>>
>taking gen ochem 1, human anatomy and physiology 1, elements of statistics, and general biology 2
>every fucking week i have at least 1 exam and a practical

last week i had an anatomy exam and a stats exam, two weeks ago i had an ochem exam, a bio practical, and an anatomy practical. this week ive had a biology practical, an anatomy practical, and tomorrow i have a bio exam tomorrow. ive gotten so ridiculously tired that im having trouble writing these weekly ochem lab reports.

med school isnt any easier so im really wortied that i might not get in, let alone make it. im taking physics 1, ochem 2, anatomy 2 next semester along with an elective but now im having second thoughts taking 3 science classes with labs again, this is booty.
>>
>>35406121
I feel bad for you m8. Doing my bac at the end of the year, shit's stressful
>INB4: underage
>>
>>35406056
>that much studying just to get into some no-name Uni

Just go to Oxbridge or ETH Zurich or something. Less effort and your degree will actually be worth something outside of froggoland
>>
>>35403635
Same here. I really like my job now, but they don't offer a tuition assistance program for employees that want to further their education.

Working in a lab is a great robot job. Basically work alone or with 1/2 other people, work isn't demanding, no required overtime, flexible hours and casual attire in most cases. The hardest part is getting an entry level job that pays well. Most employers don't care too much about internships or research from what I've experienced.
>>
>>35405623
I did math so there wasn't really much room for subjectivity.
>>
>>35399611
I feel you anon. I was told by my mom that me and my family would starve to death if I didn't change my major.

Also making me pay for my own food/rent/tuition unlike my twin brother because "he's doing something useful with his life"
>>
File: IMG_0313.jpg (199KB, 1180x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0313.jpg
199KB, 1180x575px
>semester is half over
>borderline failing two classes for my major
>asked professor if I could get a withdrawl and he said no
>even though I haven't done half the work he keeps talking to me about internships and how great my submissions are

I've gone from looking forward to class to sitting in the back corner by myself and trying not to burst into treats any time someone speaks to me
>>
>have to spend 4 hours a day commuting to campus to spend 2 hours in a lecture that I could cover by myself in half an hour
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I want to live like a NEET
>>
>>35407147
Why would you even go to uni? Learn a trade and drop your family like a sack of bricks
>>
>>35400442
STEM is literally a meme, it's being pushed so hard in high schools right now you can bet 5 years from now there is going to be a huge saturation of every single STEM major/degree.

It's just stupid, study what you like and are good at.

Does anyone have that pic of the acne ridden Engineering student with fails and internship applications which got denied typing at the computer with >muh STEM >muh engineering
>>
>>35404594
You probably shouldn't be in university if you have to work that hard for those grades
>>
>>35400442
>Math
>Useless
Say that to my $300k starting salary
>>
>>35399611
>dorm is infest with bed bugs
>they took care of it
>they're back
Fuck I wash everything and vacuumed
I it mush be from on of the other rooms
THE FUCKING BLOOD SUCKERS ARE STEALING MY GAINS
I NEEd TO GET /fit/
GOID DAMN it my roomate left because he didn't want to deal with it and I understand but fuck I leave the lights on in hopes it deters them from coing out
I keep scratching my bite and can't focus I have an exam in a hour
fuck me
>>
>>35408214
There's been a saturation of STEM majors for a while now.
>>
File: uoft.png (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
uoft.png
44KB, 400x400px
how the fuck do none of you fags go here?

we have 90k students
>>
File: 1421270738337.jpg (127KB, 786x916px) Image search: [Google]
1421270738337.jpg
127KB, 786x916px
>exam I barely studied for went pretty well
>talked a bit to the girl I like, even if it's just smalltalk
If I hadn't stressed out all day (exam was at 18:00), it would have been a nice day.
>>
>skipped class for 4 weeks
>midterm next week
at least he gives us 2 midterms and takes the highest score, I guess.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.